mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hard Boiled Eggs

Hello, for my summer job I am working at a pizza shop. The food is quite tasty, but most of it is very unhealthy. So the only thing that I found that is high in protein and seems to be healthy are the hard boiled eggs used in the salads. I am neither bulking nor cutting, just trying to put on some muscle.

The eggs are hard boiled, but seem to be processed somehow. I am not really sure how to describe them. So can anyone tell me if it would be good for me to eat like 8 of these eggs throughout the day for protein. Also, I should just eat the white part right and throw the yolk away? Does anyone know how much protein would be in one of these egg whites?

Also, can anyone think of any high protein and healthy things I could have in the pizza shop besides eggs? Like hoagies, pizzas, or salads. Thanks for the help buccos!

Registered User SpiritmemberBry's Avatar
    SpiritmemberBry is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpiritmemberBry is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpiritmemberBry is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpiritmemberBry is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpiritmemberBry is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpiritmemberBry is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpiritmemberBry is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpiritmemberBry is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpiritmemberBry is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpiritmemberBry is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpiritmemberBry is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    They probly have some hamburger...that has to be pretty lean and good pro.

NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    eat steak with out anything on it no bread no cheese!

you guys make cheese steaks right??

throw some ketchup on it and eat the steak with a fork..
    Shut up and Squat!

Living with ALS or dying because of it. ama

mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OK, so the steaks and burgers are good. But they are a little difficult to make, as compared to a hardboiled egg which i can just grab and eat.

Are the eggs still good to eat? and a good source de protein?

NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    is there a problem with you packing lunch ??

pack a lunch if you can
    and or a protein shake.
    Shut up and Squat!

Living with ALS or dying because of it. ama

no there is no problem with packing my lunch. I bring shakes and stuff all the time.

I just figured I should take advantage of working with food, and I figured the best thing I could eat additionally would be the egg whites. Am I right?

I have unlimited suppliers of hardboiled eggs! Is eating 8 a day good for bodybuilding?

northjerseykid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if you just eat the white you'll get about 16 calories and 4 grams of protein each. i love them but they give me terrrrrible gas so watch out

mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hard Boiled eggs are great to eat, as are the egg yolks. The yolks are anti-catabolic and are very nutrient dense:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=486848
    If you want it bad enough, you'll find a way.

gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SpiritmemberBry
    They probly have some hamburger...that has to be pretty lean and good pro.
    Most restaraunts don't use lean ground beef for their hamburger, remember fat=flavor
    The Holy Trinity: Diet, weight training and cardio
    If you don't Squat or Deadlift, don't ask what supps will help you gain mass.

"Strength and wisdom are not opposing values." - Bill Clinton

Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Eat the dam eggs.....

Eat the whole egg!as many as you can,man i wish i had free,pre cooked eggs...Eggs are great for you, and regardless of what some may say,short term use of yolks is harmless..lol...eat those dam eggs!!!..
    FIVE SEVEN...245LBS OF 100% GRADE A CANADIAN MOOSE MEAT!!!...
    GOD I LOVE PAIN!!!...IT LETS ME KNOW IM STILL ALIVE!!!...
    "Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven"...
    Lucifer in Miltons Paradise Lost
    "BECOME WHO YOU ARE!"
    NIETZSCHE

Misc Armchair Counsellor MantisShrimp's Avatar
    MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I eat 8 eggs a day, and about 4 of the yolks.
    Live Laugh Love,
    MantisShrimp
    Misc Armchair Counsellor