Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Rene8u2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Xenadrine NRG 8 Hour Power

Hey Guys, I'm new to the boards but not new to bodybuilding. With the ephedra ban coming, I figured I'd try other alternatives to get that energy boost that ECA stack provided. This product is fairly new to the market, but I can honestly tell you that this product in general sucks. Their so called 'cAMP ACCELATOR' does not maintain energy levels up to eight hours, or any hour for that matter. I've used an ECA stack in the past and I realize that my receptors are probably 'burned', but I've gotten a better energy boost from a can of red bull. As far as fat loss, that remains to be seen. The only thing missing from the label is a Muscletech logo.

Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Xenadrine NRG 8 Hour Power

Originally posted by Rene8u2
    Hey Guys, I'm new to the boards but not new to bodybuilding. With the ephedra ban coming, I figured I'd try other alternatives to get that energy boost that ECA stack provided. This product is fairly new to the market, but I can honestly tell you that this product in general sucks. Their so called 'cAMP ACCELATOR' does not maintain energy levels up to eight hours, or any hour for that matter. I've used an ECA stack in the past and I realize that my receptors are probably 'burned', but I've gotten a better energy boost from a can of red bull. As far as fat loss, that remains to be seen. The only thing missing from the label is a Muscletech logo.

Thanks for the feedback man. I guess that's one new product I won't be looking into come cutting season next month.
    // blog: androsForm.com
    // twitter: @androsForm

"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence." - Vince Lombardi

kid dynamite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    damn thats a hard reveiw but thanks for the insight the only good product they have is the rfa-1
    "obsessed is a word the lazy use to discribe the dedicated"

"success is built both mentaly and phisicaly every day you train and every night you dream"

kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    just used it , i can see its not as good as an ephedrine product, but ive been off ephedrine for awhile and have been taking alot of ephedra free and its not working. I started taking xendarine nrg and its working . Id say more fat loss than energy though. It works better if you take it before 30 min before lunch and then late on take some powertrain or something like that.

Rene8u2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Aside from RFA-1, has Cytodyne actually made a supplement that is worth investing ?? Their EFX was not an 'advanced' thermogenic, regardless of what their ads claimed. Did their Myo-blast CSP actually make anyone on these boards to 'grow beyond their genetics', the way their ads, again, claimed ? I only speak from my personal experience, ( check out the pics of the supps I've used ), but I still believe that Cytodyne and Muscletech are great at marketing but their supplements do not deliver.
    Attached Images

HammyAbeer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HammyAbeer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HammyAbeer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HammyAbeer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HammyAbeer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HammyAbeer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HammyAbeer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HammyAbeer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HammyAbeer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HammyAbeer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HammyAbeer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How did you like the ADENERGY?
    Cool Guy List:

whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs down

Xenadrine NRG 8 Hour Power is crap, nothing more than a bunch of different sources of caffeine. Been using 4 caps a day and no fat loss, just increased heart rate and increase in systolic bp.

xxchris805xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Xenadrine NRG without Ephedra

Is this product any good, I just bought a bottle. I've taken two pills and feel nothing.

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Re: Xenadrine NRG without Ephedra

Originally posted by xxchris805xx
    Is this product any good, I just bought a bottle. I've taken two pills and feel nothing.
    xxchris805xx, unfortunately there has not been too much talk about NRG. Because of Cytodyne's flop with EFX, many people have shyed away from trying this

Nocturno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Chris about Xenadrine...

Chris,

My friend i'm afraid that you have wasted $40.00 for a caffeine boost. Xenadrine without ephedra has been giving one of the lowest ratings and feedback for effectiveness.

The product really sucks. If you don't have any problem with ephedra, try "VPX Clenbutrx" its working wonders with me. I will post my first day results with Clenbutrx after I finish this.

So my friend, my suggestion is buy a 240cc "VPX Clenbutrx" at Ebay for $54.95 and enjoy a 2 and a half month supply of the best thermogenic fat burner available till this day.

I hope this thread helps out a little.

Wish you all the best,
    Nocturno
    Puerto Rico

derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In the event you cannot tolerate ephedra, I would suggest going with either MM4 from Syntrax or Tight! from SAN. VPX Redline also looks promising.

ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100)
    THERMOREXIN is the better answer. It's the most effective non-ephedra product anywhere.

xxchris805xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I tried taking one pill and felt a slight energy boost, not much different than a cup of coffee. Pretty ****ty, but I did notice my appetite decreased slightly. When I did eat I felt full from less food than I normally eat. Though, I'm not 100% sure that my decreased appetite is from taking the Xenadrine NRG.

bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why support Cybergenics? Oh, thats right, they are Pinnacle now. There are much better products available from Avant or BSL. Lets support innovation!

whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Xenadrine NRG 100% pure crap. Nothing more than a caffeine booster.

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by xxchris805xx
    I tried taking one pill and felt a slight energy boost, not much different than a cup of coffee. Pretty ****ty, but I did notice my appetite decreased slightly. When I did eat I felt full from less food than I normally eat. Though, I'm not 100% sure that my decreased appetite is from taking the Xenadrine NRG.
    you just experienced the PLACEBO EFFECT
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Desperado is on a distinguished road. (+10) Desperado is on a distinguished road. (+10) Desperado is on a distinguished road. (+10) Desperado is on a distinguished road. (+10) Desperado is on a distinguished road. (+10) Desperado is on a distinguished road. (+10) Desperado is on a distinguished road. (+10) Desperado is on a distinguished road. (+10) Desperado is on a distinguished road. (+10) Desperado is on a distinguished road. (+10) Desperado is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Xenadrine NRG, anyone tried it yet?

I've been looking for a good fat burner without ephedrine and the new green tea/caffeine craze. Has anyone has tried the new Xenadrine NRG yet? I'm debating on whether to invest in a bottle but I'm waiting to hear some reviews.

mrstasi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just another bottle of poo with a different label.

Re: Xenadrine NRG, anyone tried it yet?

Originally posted by Desperado
    I've been looking for a good fat burner without ephedrine and the new green tea/caffeine craze. Has anyone has tried the new Xenadrine NRG yet? I'm debating on whether to invest in a bottle but I'm waiting to hear some reviews.
    Duh??? Try reading some of the posts in this topic.

Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Xenadrine NRG 8 Hour Power

Originally posted by Rene8u2
    Disappointing to here coming from Cytodyne, they generally have good thermogenics... I used Xendardine EFX in the past, used an EC stack for quite some time, 3 months actually, I'm starting a cycle with EFX again, as I don't like the Ephedrine addiction factor.. very similar to ametamphines(sp?), speed, crank. It's an addictive substance and can alter mood. EFX, or caffeine in general never had that effect on me. I'm somewhat worried about my receptors as well, after being on Ephedrine for so long.. I'm just glad I could get off it.

Thanks for the info.

Peace
    Always, under the underneath...
    =======
    Once the power of the mind is harnessed, any goal is reachable.
    =======
    Exercise is 10% Physical, and 90% Mental, the rest is up to you.

rs4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rs4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rs4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rs4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rs4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rs4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rs4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have been taking xenadrine nrg for almost 1 month and i have lost total 8 pounds of fat not water

sorry for my bad english
    260 pds january 1
    240 pds march 10
    192 pds october 10
    187 pds january 24 2005

new goal 160

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by rs4
    i have been taking xenadrine nrg for almost 1 month and i have lost total 8 pounds of fat not water

sorry for my bad english
    what else did you do differently while on that supplement??? lower calories? run more? come on...8lbs on that?? how do you know you lost fat and not both?
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

rs4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rs4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rs4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rs4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rs4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rs4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rs4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    because i have been on diet for about 3 month and after i take xenadrine nrg i lost about 1 inch 1/2 jump from 47 to 45 1/2 of waist and i am on low carb diet and i start take the xenadrine a start to work so i did not go to the gym because i was coming late to my house so i dont have time to work or do any cardio

i fill better and i use xenadrine nrg than when i use Thermorexin
    when i use Thermorexin i fill hungry i fill like a looser when you dont eat your stomach start to hurt like a hell
    when i take xenadrine i fill grade not my energy but fill like if i am taking nothing fill great
    i did not lose more weight with xenadrine because a have some cheat day like ice cream

sorry for my bad english
    260 pds january 1
    240 pds march 10
    192 pds october 10
    187 pds january 24 2005

new goal 160

kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    im taking it and you really need to take 4, two twice a day for it to work along with a tall glass of water.
    funny thing i didnt drink any cokes or mt dew for two weeks and i take two with mt dew and i burned twice as much fat that day. I guess i was needing some caffeine bad or maybe it had some effect with it

hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Re: Re: Xenadrine NRG 8 Hour Power

Originally posted by Canadian_AF
    I'm starting a cycle with EFX again, as I don't like the Ephedrine addiction factor.. very similar to ametamphines(sp?), speed, crank. It's an addictive substance and can alter mood.

Thanks for the info.

Peace
    Ephedrine is addictive? Maybe i'll get flamed for this, but oh well, im new to the body building world.
    20 years old
    5'10 160 10% bf

Darthpilgrim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Xenadrine NRG

Anyone try this yet, how is it?
    I can do everything through Him who gives me strength!

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Darthpilgrim, meet the search button.
    Search button, meet Darthpilgrim.

Now that you are acquainted, feel free to use it

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/search...der=descending

beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    And using the search, you would realize that there's no feedback on NRG...

which usually means there are better options out there...

PlowPuller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

But maybe they should start by...

....READING THE COMMENTS IN THIS THREAD
    No excuses...it may be hard to FIND time..but how willing are you to work to MAKE time??

ME: One more! Stop whining! You're lifting like a GUURRRL!!!!
    Girlfriend: That's because I AM a girl!!!
    ME: Umm..my bad..you know what I mean...now lift!

nightgyr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: Re: Xenadrine NRG 8 Hour Power

Originally posted by hard_gainer123
    Ephedrine is addictive? Maybe i'll get flamed for this, but oh well, im new to the body building world.

this is the first that i've heard the ephedrine is addictive.

So no, its not.. (on most individuals that is)