Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Clean Bulking Made Easy, 40-Yard's SciVation LipidFX Log

Hello once again everyone,
    I would like to start this log off by thanking Marc, Derek, and Chuck for making this possible in the first place. I also want to say a big thank you to Josh for choosing me as a tester. I still use Search-Tech religiously to this very day. I promise to give an objective and unbiased 30 day review on the product at hand, SciVation's LipidFX.
    Current Stats:

Sex: Male
    Height: 5' 10"
    Weight: 165
    Body Type: Endomorph

Training Experience:

Four years ago I weighed over two hundred and fifteen pounds at an extremely unhealthy body fat percentage. Sick and tired of being obese, I decided that I wanted and needed to lose weight. If for anything, I at least needed to lose weight for my long-term health. With no diet or nutrition knowledge whatsoever, I got on a cardio and starvation kick, in which I lost an incredible sixty five pounds. Well, not only was this a very unhealthy way of losing weight, but I was also wrecking my metabolism in the process. Because of this, I wound up gaining back 25 pounds of what I had originally lost. And yet again, I went on another starvation/cardio run until I got down in weight in the mid one hundred and forties. I then started messing around with weights; however it was nothing serious at all. I lifted on and off like this for six months or so. A year ago, I stumbled upon Bodybuilding.com while performing an internet search. Bodybuilding.com has been extremely valuable to me, because it seems like I learn something new here everyday pertaining to diet and training. Regardless, though, it has been a long road to get to where I’m at today. I'm humbly modest of how far overall I have progressed the past four years. I have now been lifting consistently for the past 10 months.

Current Training Schedule/Protocol:

I lift weights on a 5 day a week split for body parts. For the major or larger body parts, I like to stay in the 10-12 set range, and for the smaller body parts, I like a 7-9 set range. As far as reps are concerned, I use a 6-12 range for all.

Monday: Biceps and Triceps
    Tuesday: Off
    Wednesday: Back and Traps
    Thursday: Legs
    Friday: Chest
    Saturday: Off
    Sunday: Shoulders

Current Cardio Schedule/Protocol:

I will be performing cardio just 1-2 times a week for this log. My cardio sessions usually consist of timed runs or biking. For example, I always start out each routine with a timed 1-Mile Run and go from there. Or some days I may even do timed 2-Mile or a 3-Mile run. It pretty much varies from session to session.

Monday: Off
    Tuesday: Off
    Wednesday: PM Cardio
    Thursday: Off
    Friday: Off
    Saturday: Off
    Sunday: PM Cardio

Current Supplements:

LipidFX
    Vitamin C
    Dymatize Whey Protein

Current Diet:

I will be eating between 3000-3200 calories on lifting days, and between 2600-2800 on non-lifting days, which is above my maintenance. As far as my macro nutrients are concerned, I will be placing more emphasis on healthy fat and lean protein intake, as opposed to my carbohydrate intake with the reduced cardio.

Protein- 40%
    Fat- 30%
    Carbohydrate- 30%

Staple Foods in Diet:

Skim Milk
    Plain Fat Free All Natural Yogurt
    Bananas
    Strawberries
    Tuna
    Whey Protein
    All Natural P.B.
    Wheat Bread
    Old Fashion Oats
    Broccoli
    Spinach
    Cauliflower
    Eggs
    Enova Oil

Supplement History:

Bulk CEE
    Ceatine Mono
    Green Bulge
    Omega Thunder
    Fish Oil
    Calcium
    Sesathin
    Lean Extreme
    Rebound XT
    Novedex XT
    Fenugreek
    ActivaTe
    AMP
    Ephedrine
    Ergomax LMG
    NO-Explode
    Retain
    Lipo 6
    Formadrol Extreme
    Cold Fusion NO
    Whey Protein (ON, Dymatize, Ergopharm, and even GNC!!!)
    Cell Tech
    Flax Oil
    Caffeine
    Red Acid

Short Term Goals:

For this log, with the decreased cardio and above maintenance diet, I hope to add four to five pounds of mass while limiting fat gain.

Long Term Goals:

My long term goal is to reach 185 pounds in the 10-12% body fat range. As far as cardio and running is concerned, I would love to run a 5:00 Mile someday.

Other Product Reviews/Logs I Have Completed:

Retain Stand Alone Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=588052

Red Acid Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=620590

Dosing Protocols:

I will be taking 2 caps in the morning with breakfast, and the other 2 at night with my last meal for a total of 30 days.

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Scivation LipidFX - Makes Losing Fat Easy
    By: Derek Charlebois, Chuck Rudolph and Marc Lobliner—Team Scivation

As anyone who has ever dieted for an extended period time can tell you, the hardest part about dieting is controlling your appetite. There are products on the market today that aim to decrease appetite, such as hoodia, but for most these simply do not work well enough. Losing weight is governed by calories in vs. calories out. If you eat more calories than you burn you are not going to lose weight.

In addition to controlling one’s appetite, bodybuilders and fitness enthusiast must worry about preserving muscle tissue and losing only fat. Nobody wants to work hard to gain muscle only to lose it when dieting to lose weight.

After extensive research, Scivation has created Lipid FX, a supplement that activates PPARalpha causing an increase in fat oxidation, along with decreasing appetite and improving insulin sensitivity. LipidFX is comprised of three fatty acids: Oleoylethanolamide, Stearoylethanolamide, TetradecylThioacetic Acid as well as EGCG. These ingredients have been shown to help:

Maximize Fat Burn*
    Support Appetite Control*
    Promote Optimal Cardiovascular Health*

LipidFX—The Future in Fat Loss Has Arrived!

Scivation LipidFX™ is a precise, scientifically advanced blend of Lipolytic Lipids™. Lipolytic Lipids™ are fatty acids that can increase metabolic rate, significantly support appetite control and immune health, help support healthy lipid profiles and insulin levels and promote optimal cardiovascular health. LipidFX™ can also help the body burn fat instead of muscle while in a calorie-deficient state. Here is why LipidFX is perhaps the biggest breakthrough in healthy fat loss to date!

Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptors (PPAR)

The Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptors (PPAR) receptor family is divided into three subgroups: alpha, delta/beta, and gamma. PPARalpha is highly expressed in muscle, the liver, kidneys, and heart and is involved in the regulation of lipid metabolism, specifically the transcription of the genes involved in the beta-oxidation (burning) of fatty acids and lipogenesis (storage of fatty acids).
    Fat can be oxidized in the mitochondria and the peroxisomes of cells, the majority of this oxidation occurring in skeletal muscle cells and the liver. PPARalpha activation increases fat oxidation in mitochondria and peroxisomes by increasing the expression of enzymes involved in beta-oxidation of fatty acids [6]. In addition to this, PPARalpha activation increases the number of both peroxisomes and mitochondria. The combination of the increased number of peroxisomes and mitochondria plus the elevation in beta-oxidation of fatty acids increases the rate and capacity at which fat can be burned. The end result is more fat loss. Activation of PPARalpha would be very beneficial for any bodybuilder or fitness enthusiast looking to lose fat or watch their weight.

PhosphoLean™: Oleoylethanolamide (OEA) and EGCG

Oleoylethanolamide (OEA) is an endogenous lipid being investigated as a potential anti-obesity drug. OEA is synthesized in the intestines. Its synthesis is increased with food intake and decreased with fasting. OEA has been shown to have anorexic properties, meaning it decreases food intake. A study done on rats showed that OEA’s ability to decrease appetite did not change plasma levels of various intestinal hormones involved in satiety, such as ghrelin and CCK, showing OEA works independently of these hormones [1].
    OEA is also an activator of the Peroxisome Proliferator-Activator Receptor Alpha (PPARalpha) [2]. Activation of PPARalpha by OEA will cause an increase in fat oxidation along with a decrease in fat storage, creating an ideal environment for fat loss. OEA’s ability to decrease appetite and regulate body weight is accomplished by the activation of PPARalpha [5]. Scivation uses Phospholean, a form of OEA that is protected from destruction in the stomach with enhanced bioavailability.

Green tea extract (EGCG) has been a popular supplement for a while, but more and more research is confirming not only its many health benefits, but its ability to promote fat loss. In addition to multiple animal studies showing green tea to lead to fat loss published just this year, a three month double-blind, placebo controlled study on thirty men was published in the January 2005 issue of the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. Compared to the placebo group, those who ingested catechins (the beneficial compounds in green tea that extracts are standardized for) daily lost more weight and more fat. While the earlier research was more preliminary, this study confirms the ability of green tea to lead to fat loss in humans.

Recent research has also given us a better picture of how green tea leads to fat loss. The more well-known mechanisms are catechol-O-methyl-transferase (COMT) inhibition, decreased dietary fat absorption, and increased levels of some hormones that suppress the appetite. A study published last year suggested yet another mechanism: when given to rats, green tea decreased the activity of glucose transporter 4 (GLUT4) in fat tissue, while increasing GLUT4 activity in muscle tissue. What this means is that fuel was being shunted away from fat and towards muscle. Not only does green tea facilitate weight loss, it can also lead to the preferential loss of fat over muscle. This is a great asset, since maintaining muscle mass is one of the hardest things to do on a diet.

A new study has discovered the phytochemicals in green tea are better used by the body in supplemental form rather than from actual green tea. The main catechin responsible for the thermogenic effect of green tea extract is epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). Studies show it can increase metabolism by about 4%. That equates to more than 100 extra calories burned per day for most males. EGCG inhibits the enzyme responsible for the degradation of NE. By preventing NE breakdown, its fat burning effect is stronger and lasts longer.

Stearoylethanolamide (SEA)

Stearoylethanolamide (SEA) has been shown to decrease food intake independent of PPAR and without changing hematochemical parameters such as glucose and triglyceride levels or leptin (a hormone involved with satiety) expression [3]. The appetite decreasing effect of SEA was associated with a reduction in liver stearoyl-CoA desaturase-1 (SCD-1) mRNA expression. SCD-1 is the rate-limiting enzyme in the biosynthesis of monounsaturated fats and its reduction is believed to lead to increased fatty acid oxidation and decreased lipogenesis in skeletal muscle and the liver [4].

TetradecylThioacetic Acid (TTA)

TetradecylThioacetic Acid (TTA) is another PPARalpha activator [7]. TTA works in conjunction with OEA in increasing the oxidation of fatty acids and decreasing the storage of fatty acids. TTA has been shown to increase insulin sensitivity by increasing hepatic fat oxidation and ketogenesis while draining fatty acids from the blood and extrahepatic tissues. Increased insulin sensitivity means less insulin needs to be secreted to accomplish a given task. This is beneficial while dieting because insulin is anti-lipolytic.

Summary
    • OEA and SEA decrease appetite
    o Consuming less calories leads to fat loss
    • OEA and TTA activate PPARalpha
    o Activation of PPARalpha increase the rate and capacity of fat oxidation
    • The combination of a decreased caloric intake and elevated fatty acid oxidation ensures fat loss success

If you’re interested in not only optimizing your health but also decreasing appetite and enhancing fat loss all while preserving precious lean muscle, LipidFX is the perfect supplement for you!

References:

1. Proulx K, Cota D, Castaneda TR, Tschop MH, D'Alessio DA, Tso P, Woods SC, Seeley RJ. Mechanisms of oleoylethanolamide-induced changes in feeding behavior and motor activity. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2005 Sep;289(3):R729-37.
    2. Fu J, Oveisi F, Gaetani S, Lin E, Piomelli D. Oleoylethanolamide, an endogenous PPAR-alpha agonist, lowers body weight and hyperlipidemia in obese rats. Neuropharmacology. 2005 Jun;48(8):1147-53.
    3. Terrazzino S, Berto F, Dalle Carbonare M, Fabris M, Guiotto A, Bernardini D, Leon A. Stearoylethanolamide exerts anorexic effects in mice via down-regulation of liver stearoyl-coenzyme A desaturase-1 mRNA expression. FASEB J. 2004 Oct;18(13):1580-2. Epub 2004 Aug 2.
    4. Dobrzyn A, Ntambi JM The role of stearoyl-CoA desaturase in the control of metabolism.
    Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids. 2005 Jul;73(1):35-41.
    5. Fu, J., et al. Oleylethanolamine regulates feeding and body weight through activation of the nuclear receptor PPAR-α. Nature 425, 90-93 (2003)
    6. J Agric Food Chem. 2001 May;49(5):2647-51
    7. Madsen L, et al. Tetradecylthioacetic acid prevents high fat diet induced adiposity and insulin resistance. J Lipid Res. 2002 May;43(5):742-50.

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 4 Vegetarian Capsules
    Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:

TTA 1000mg
    (tetradecylthioacetic acid)
    PhosphoLean 350mg
    (standardized to 24% OEA (Oleoylethanolamide) and 14% EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate))
    SEA 250mg
    (Stearoylethanolamide)

Other Ingredients:
    Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate.

Directions: Take 2 vegetarian capsules two times per day with meals atleast 6-8 hours apart.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Sometimes I can be a dick jkeithc82's Avatar
    jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn 40, looking pretty cut.

BTW, please don't show the picture of the product you're testing. It means you are secretly using unethical advertising methods for us
    Sinners in the hands of an angry Mod.

Mod is a concept...by which, we measure, our pain.

turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey 40,

I think that you are a suppliment log slut...j/k, but it dont take you long to move on.

I think that getting rid of all that cardio is going to make a big difference. Good luck with the bulking!

BTW, that last link does not work for me.
    My journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=552432
    Scivation Cutting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=9100596#post9100596

Originally Posted by turbos10
    Hey 40,

I think that you are a suppliment log slut...j/k, but it dont take you long to move on.

I think that getting rid of all that cardio is going to make a big difference. Good luck with the bulking!

BTW, that last link does not work for me.
    Thanks turbos, and your comments are more than welcome throughout this log. Feel free to chime in or just drop by and say, hello!

Originally Posted by jkeithc82
    Damn 40, looking pretty cut.

BTW, please don't show the picture of the product you're testing. It means you are secretly using unethical advertising methods for us
    Thanks Josh. Hmm...I was reading that thread your referring to. Yes, by me posting the picture of the LIPIDFX Bottle, I am sending subliminal messages to anyone who sees it in my log. Pretty cool, huh? I'm hoping to receive the LipidFX tomorrow or Saturday, so I can go ahead and get this show on the road. I just got finished helping my roommate move half his junk out, so now he is gone. Hey, who is suppose to help me with my stuff? Well, I can just get Darin's big 300 pound ass to help me out. Dtrain!!!

Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good Luck!!
    You got yours already?

Will be lurking. . .
    Scheizekopf

Smile

Originally Posted by Scheizekopf
    Good Luck!!
    You got yours already?

Will be lurking. . .
    I have not received the LipidFx yet, but I expect it to arrive tomorrow or Saturday. I went ahead and set up the log last night, because I'm finally finished with final exams and I now have to pack everything and get ready to move back home later this afternoon. So for this reason, I will be busy today and tomorrow, which is why I went ahead and set the log up last night with the little bit of free time I had. About an hour ago I just finished helping my roommate load all his things up. I just got done with my laundry, so I now just have to pack my stuff up and I'll be ready to head back home for the holidays.

DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just wanted to drop in and say Yo brother!

Also, the abdominal pic doesn't work.

Also, good luck on this prodcut man. make sure you have a few hundrew grams of Taurine and some magnesium around, from what I've read at AM the TTA might cause some cramps ya know? I'm sure you knew that but just wanted to make sure.

Good luck bruvva. -Added to Favorites.

Originally Posted by Chronicdrummer9
    Just wanted to drop in and say Yo brother!

Also, the abdominal pic doesn't work.

Also, good luck on this prodcut man. make sure you have a few hundrew grams of Taurine and some magnesium around, from what I've read at AM the TTA might cause some cramps ya know? I'm sure you knew that but just wanted to make sure.

Good luck bruvva. -Added to Favorites.
    Thanks for subscribing Chronic. I fixed the pic, I think...

Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 40-Yard Dash_2
    I have not received the LipidFx yet, but I expect it to arrive tomorrow or Saturday. I went ahead and set up the log last night, because I'm finally finished with final exams and I now have to pack everything and get ready to move back home later this afternoon. So for this reason, I will be busy today and tomorrow, which is why I went ahead and set the log up last night with the little bit of free time I had. About an hour ago I just finished helping my roommate load all his things up. I just got done with my laundry, so I now just have to pack my stuff up and I'll be ready to head back home for the holidays.
    Oh okay. I'm starting to set up my log today too.
    Scheizekopf

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

mail hasnt came here yet

*subscribes*

lookin good in the pics bro, gluck with your goals

Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nice 40. I'm going to use low dose melting point very soon for my lean bulk and am considering LFX in the future, so I'll be following your progress. What's the appetite suppression like from LFX?

Smile Great News!

I got my LipidFx in the mail this afternoon, so I'll begin the dosing first thing tomorrow morning. Stay tuned for the next 30 days.

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Uhockey reads 40-yard logs.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by uhockey
    Uhockey reads 40-yard logs.
    And you are more than welcome to.

steve_81 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) steve_81 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) steve_81 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) steve_81 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) steve_81 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) steve_81 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) steve_81 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) steve_81 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) steve_81 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) steve_81 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) steve_81 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Best of luck with this log 40-Yard.

Day 1, Biceps/Triceps and Macros

Biceps and Triceps- I've wanted to try Ready 4 War for some time now, so a friend of mine let me have half a scoop out of his container. Unfortunately, the half scoop didn't do much of for me, but it was only half a scoop and the very first time I've tried it, so I guess it should have been expected. I got a little bit of an energy jolt and some increased focus during my workout, however not anything like I've seen from other Ready 4 War logs. In fact, by the time I reached my tricep exercises, I felt pretty darn drained. Maybe next month or in Feb, I can get my own bottle and do a review on it. But anyway, I completed 9 sets of exercises for Biceps, and 6 sets for Triceps. After this, I did 6 sets for abs and that wrapped up the workout.

Macros

Calories- 3060
    Fat- 83g (24%)
    Carbs- 300g (39%)
    Protein- 281g (37%)

Comments- I got up at 6:00 am this morning, so I could see my final grades for the semester online. I went ahead and had breakfast at this time and that was when I took my very first dose of LipidFx; however, 45 minutes later, I went back to sleep for a couple of hours because I was pretty tired initally when I woke up at 6:00 am. I have still yet to take my second dose of the day, which will be when I have my dinner in a couple of hours. Other than that, day 1 is all but done. I hope everyone has a fun, but safe, Saturday night.

RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good luck with the log 40.

Smile

Originally Posted by bigpoppaproppy
    mail hasnt came here yet

*subscribes*

lookin good in the pics bro, gluck with your goals

Originally Posted by Steve_W
    Nice 40. I'm going to use low dose melting point very soon for my lean bulk and am considering LFX in the future, so I'll be following your progress. What's the appetite suppression like from LFX?
    Originally Posted by steve_81
    Best of luck with this log 40-Yard.
    Originally Posted by RB12
    Good luck with the log 40.
    Thanks Bigpoppa, both Steve's, and RB12! I'm glad all of you will be following along throughout this. Please, feel free to ask questions if you have any at any given point in the log.

Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Like the looks of your log so far 40. I'm interested in the product, so you can bet i'll be checkin this thread out pretty frequently.

By the way, find out how ya did on that A&P exam??

If ya have to retake it, I know a pretty affordable tutor
    If one is born a male, at least once in his life he'll dream of becoming the strongest man alive.

"Once you do them you will own the squat."

-Fitnessman referring to 3-count squat pauses.

Originally Posted by Togoro
    Like the looks of your log so far 40. I'm interested in the product, so you can bet i'll be checkin this thread out pretty frequently.

By the way, find out how ya did on that A&P exam??

If ya have to retake it, I know a pretty affordable tutor
    I barely passed the darn thing, but I did pass indeed. I'm glad you'll also be following along. Good luck with tutoring next semester.

Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I barely passed the darn thing, but I did pass indeed. I'm glad you'll also be following along. Good luck with tutoring next semester.
    Hey man, as long as all ya had to do was pass!

I'm definitely glad you're doing this log, as it's a product i'm really interested in. Oh yeah, and lookin lean in the pics man, keep it up!

The tutoring should go alright. Some of those freshman make it hard with how sexy they can behaha.
    If one is born a male, at least once in his life he'll dream of becoming the strongest man alive.

"Once you do them you will own the squat."

-Fitnessman referring to 3-count squat pauses.

Sometimes I can be a dick jkeithc82's Avatar
    jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Comments- I got up at 6:00 am this morning, so I could see my final grades for the semester online.
    I miss being in school, this is the first Fall since I was 2 years old that I haven't been in school in some form or fashion. Looks good though man.
    Sinners in the hands of an angry Mod.

Mod is a concept...by which, we measure, our pain.

Day 2, Cardio and Macros

Cardio- Well, today's cardio session did not go well at all. First off, I have not ran in a week and a half. Now those of you who followed my logs in the past know that this is very unusual for me. Since I am back home from school for the holidays, I am forced to do my cardio outdoors, which I found out today is pretty darn difficult to do in very cold weather. The wind combined with the cold temperature made for a short cardio session. I literally felt like crap during the cardio session and afterwards, so from here on out until Janaury 6th when I move back to the university, cardio will be a rarity. But either way, I ran 1 mile in 6:09, and then 1/2 mile in 3:40, so it was a very disappointing session. I just hope I do not get sick from this; however, the lack of cardio during this log will really put LipidFx to the test, thus making this log extremely interesting. At least I think it will.

1 Mile- 6:09
    1/2 Mile- 3:40

Macros

Calories- 2670
    Fat- 74g (25%)
    Carbs- 278g (42%)
    Protein- 222g (33%)

RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sorry to hear about the potential setback, but come on 40, suck it up... buy some cold weather gear and work the elements , you won't get sick from being outdoors alone

Sorry to hear about the potential setback, but come on 40, suck it up... buy some cold weather gear and work the elements , you won't get sick from being outdoors alone
    RB, I'm from the south where most of us hate the cold weather. I could not live up north in Ohio like Mike does. Heck, 2 weeks ago, the temperature was in the low 80's here. But either way, everyone has recommended that I seriously cut back on the cardio anyway, so now I have no choice but to take their advice. I don't mind it, though.

RB, I'm from the south where most of us hate the cold weather. I could not live up north in Ohio like Mike does. Heck, 2 weeks ago, the temperature was in the low 80's here. But either way, everyone has recommended that I seriously cut back on the cardio anyway, so now I have no choice but to take their advice. I don't mind it, though.
    I know, I have been hearing that about you cutting back. And I can totally sympathize about being from the south and ending up in the cold. Whenever I came back from nashville to detroit, all i did was bitch about the cold too

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know, I have been hearing that about you cutting back. And I can totally sympathize about being from the south and ending up in the cold. Whenever I came back from nashville to detroit, all i did was bitch about the cold too
    Yeah going from NC to Maine is killer.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls