Thread: Back Acne!

Max_Pain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Max_Pain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Max_Pain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Max_Pain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Max_Pain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Max_Pain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Max_Pain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Angry Back Acne!

Iv had bad back acne, since 15, whats the best way to go about gettin rid of it? It sucks having a really nice back, but not being able to show it off

Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Shower twice a day, one being after you work out.

Use anitbacterial bar soap to clean your back, rub your hands on your back with the soap suds for about 30 seconds, and let the suds sit for a few more secodns to kill the bacteria and germs. Rinse. This twice a day + a benzoyle peroxide ointment to put on it will clear it right up.
    Olympic and power lifts are the way to real strength.
    Arm wrestling champion.
    Tequila shot record holder.

fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzle
    Shower twice a day, one being after you work out.

Use anitbacterial bar soap to clean your back, rub your hands on your back with the soap suds for about 30 seconds, and let the suds sit for a few more secodns to kill the bacteria and germs. Rinse. This twice a day + a benzoyle peroxide ointment to put on it will clear it right up.
    Neutrogena Clear Acne Body Wash is pretty good as an anti-bacterial/anti-acne body wash. Works great! I don't think you have to shower twice a day though ... in fact showering too much with soap like that can over dry your skin and/or cause your body to produce more oil which really wouldn't help the issue.

BmwZ4Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I started to have some back acne at 17 (not so long after I started BB) when I had no more face acne , it can f*ck someone up real bad..

I took this method on another board and it worked perfectly on me for my back acne at 19 today I am completely clean on my back. A lot of people who tried this method noticed great results too within weeks.. but I don't guarentee it can work 100% for you but it's worth a try trust me.

What worked out for me is this method :
    -Neutrogena BODY CLEAR Body Wash with BETA HYDROXY acid (roughly $8.00 Canadian per bottle) -- this is the orange bottle
    -Epsom Salts (5kg bag of this costs $5 Canadian at the drug store)

"When in the shower (after I've shampooed my hair), I shut the water off. I massage the Body Wash all over the affected areas, just as if I were using liquid soap. I do this for a few minutes, and I don't use any regular soap for my body. I use the Body Wash as my subsititute for soap (except for under my arms where I use some shampoo). Soap tends to possess detergents and perfumes that clog your pores, causing acne, so I stay away from using it on my body altogether. Rinse the Body Wash off when finished, and pat dry yourself off a bit with a towel.

Next come the Epsom Salts. Since people tend to use this in the bath, it's not so easy to apply in the shower. So, I take an empty bottle of shampoo and I fill it up a third of the way, with epsom salt. I fill the rest of the bottle up with warm water. After my body is dried off a bit (while still in the shower with the water shut off) I pour the salt water all over my back and shoulders, massaging it into the skin periodically as I pour. I, personally, do not rinse off the salt from my body. Epsom salts do not dry the skin, nor does it taste salty, so leaving it on your skin does not give you that irritating salty feel in your skin that Sea Salt generally gives you. I do not wipe dry the salt water from my back or shoudlers. I'll just wipe dry my limbs and allow for the salt water to dry off on its own from the affected areas.

After doing this, I noticed results within one week. Your new acne count will definately drop. I've tried this procedure with Aveeno Soap, but the soap just makes by skin feel so dry and irritating (and the results are no better). I've also tried the same procedure but I substituted the BODY CLEAR Body Wash which contains beta hydroxy acid, with the Body Scrub that contains salycitic acid. This DID NOT work at all. The two bottles look exactly alike (both cleansers are an orange colour), but the one that says "BETA HYDROXY ACID" is the one you want to get. The one that says "SALYCTIC ACID" did nothing for me, and it seemed to irritate my sensitive skin.

This whole procedure is cheap, and will end up costing you about $20 Canadian monthy."

fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BmwZ4Man
    I took this method on another board and it worked perfectly on me for my back acne at 19 today I am completely clean on my back. A lot of people who tried this method noticed great results too within weeks.. but I don't guarentee it can work 100% for you but it's worth a try trust me.

What worked out for me is this method :
    -Neutrogena BODY CLEAR Body Wash with BETA HYDROXY acid (roughly $8.00 Canadian per bottle) -- this is the orange bottle
    -Epsom Salts (5kg bag of this costs $5 Canadian at the drug store)

"When in the shower (after I've shampooed my hair), I shut the water off. I massage the Body Wash all over the affected areas, just as if I were using liquid soap. I do this for a few minutes, and I don't use any regular soap for my body. I use the Body Wash as my subsititute for soap (except for under my arms where I use some shampoo). Soap tends to possess detergents and perfumes that clog your pores, causing acne, so I stay away from using it on my body altogether. Rinse the Body Wash off when finished, and pat dry yourself off a bit with a towel.

Next come the Epsom Salts. Since people tend to use this in the bath, it's not so easy to apply in the shower. So, I take an empty bottle of shampoo and I fill it up a third of the way, with epsom salt. I fill the rest of the bottle up with warm water. After my body is dried off a bit (while still in the shower with the water shut off) I pour the salt water all over my back and shoulders, massaging it into the skin periodically as I pour. I, personally, do not rinse off the salt from my body. Epsom salts do not dry the skin, nor does it taste salty, so leaving it on your skin does not give you that irritating salty feel in your skin that Sea Salt generally gives you. I do not wipe dry the salt water from my back or shoudlers. I'll just wipe dry my limbs and allow for the salt water to dry off on its own from the affected areas.

After doing this, I noticed results within one week. Your new acne count will definately drop. I've tried this procedure with Aveeno Soap, but the soap just makes by skin feel so dry and irritating (and the results are no better). I've also tried the same procedure but I substituted the BODY CLEAR Body Wash which contains beta hydroxy acid, with the Body Scrub that contains salycitic acid. This DID NOT work at all. The two bottles look exactly alike (both cleansers are an orange colour), but the one that says "BETA HYDROXY ACID" is the one you want to get. The one that says "SALYCTIC ACID" did nothing for me, and it seemed to irritate my sensitive skin.

This whole procedure is cheap, and will end up costing you about $20 Canadian monthy."
    I agree with the Neutrogena Clear Acne Body Wash suggestion, but it doesn't have to be as complicated as what you mentioned ... he doesn't have to turn the water off first, and he can use the stuff all over his body. That's why it is a body wash ... you don't need a different "soap" for under your arms or whatever else.

To the original poster - if you are able, get ahold of some of that Neutrogena Clear Acne Body Wash and just use it as you would any other body wash. There is no need to turn the water off, and no need to shower twice a day. The bottle has directions on it, but again, it's no different than using any other body wash ... except that it is formulated to help clear up acne on your body.

Max_Pain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Max_Pain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Max_Pain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Max_Pain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Max_Pain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Max_Pain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Max_Pain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

thnx

Awesome, im going to give that a go, ya had bad back acne for some reason, and i just started a cycle of m1t so that will only worsen the situation thnx for the tips

Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good cleaing, but don't overdo it (makes it worse)

Acne removal products.

Vitamins (not sure on which ones, I think the B vitamins are good though)
    "Adversity reveals genius, prosperity conceals it."

Think about what you want in life. Then ask yourself what you're doing to achieve it.