Thread: Thoughts please

bogbrush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thoughts please

Basically what do you think.

If i could trouble you for the following answers

1) BF%?

2) Does it look like i've got Gyno?

3) What should i work on?

4) What looks good (slim pickings i know)?

Thanks

Boggy
    Attached Images
    5"8

68kg

jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1) 12-15% (not sure)

2) Looks like its possible

3) Everything man

4) Theres not too much which is great but the biceps are ok....lift big bro.

Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Jacked John View Post
    I got a idea why dont you try eating you scrawny ass twig.Nice man titties to im sure you must have a hard time keeping those nipples soft when a "hot guy"walks in the room.I got a ****ing idea go eat some steaks and lift some weights god damn your so puny its pathetic i doubt you can even bench 60 pounds sad.Why dont you try getting rid of that ugly ass acne too.I kinda feel sorry for you your that pathetic.
    I'd neg you, but it would just be a waste since you're already so deep in the red.
    I was gonna rip his heart out. I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and the most vicious and the most ruthless champion there's ever been. No one can stop me--Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander. He's no Alexander. I'm the best ever--there's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey; I'm from their cloth. There's no one like me. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous; my defense is impregnable; and I'm just ferocious, I want your heart.

bogbrush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Aww thanks John.

I only use assisted machines in the gym but there i can do 91kg for 40 reps. Not quite your 60 pounds estimate.

Thanks Jules, anyone else?
    5"8

68kg

636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Logicalypso View Post
    I'd neg you, but it would just be a waste since you're already so deep in the red.
    The ignore feature doesnt work if you quote them

Everyone already knows hes a gimmick so just ignore him
    8-16-2011 - the day Thy_Kingdom said he would rep but didn't. never forget.

xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jacked John View Post
    I got a idea why dont you try eating you scrawny ass twig.Nice man titties to im sure you must have a hard time keeping those nipples soft when a "hot guy"walks in the room.I got a ****ing idea go eat some steaks and lift some weights god damn your so puny its pathetic i doubt you can even bench 60 pounds sad.Why dont you try getting rid of that ugly ass acne too.I kinda feel sorry for you your that pathetic.
    **** YOU! ur the pathetic guy. And x2 on the i wuda neggd u. ur alredy on the reds. He's new. He has a decent body for a newbie, and anyway U proly lukd like a ****ing retard wen u first started. Seriously! PISS OFF

xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bogbrush View Post
    Basically what do you think.

If i could trouble you for the following answers

1) BF%?

2) Does it look like i've got Gyno?

3) What should i work on?

4) What looks good (slim pickings i know)?

Thanks

Boggy
    Body fat is pretty low. And yes u do have puffy nips. Id rate that a 3/10 on the gyne. But its nothing to worry about. I haad the surgery done, and il get the revision done soon as well. Eat CLEAN. bulk up. and on the chest. Work the upper chest really hard, itl make the gyne luk ALOT better. and on bench press dont press less than 12 reps. It'l only push the gyne out. Do dumbell flys. Once ur all big, the gyne might not show. If it still does, then u can get the surgery done. But make sure its ur last option. Try making ur pecs muscular first, especially the upper chest. Ur bi's are great. Just workout right, and eat right

Sinsate17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sinsate17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sinsate17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sinsate17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sinsate17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sinsate17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sinsate17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bodyfat 14/15%
    I don't know enough about gyno to say.
    You must work on compound lifts - Do high volume squats, alternate with heavy squats once you get form down. Deadlift heavy, after you get form down. Do whatever works for your chest. Benching doesn't do crap for me, but each person is different.
    What looks good? More than you think. You'd have a small waist after the love handles are gone, and your shoulders are broad. That's a great base in it's own right. Arms look like they'd have good shape, as do shoulders. And since your upper torso is more broad, your chest could be great too. All it takes is patience and work, and the good stuff will pop out.
    Best of luck.
    Roughly 13% body fat and 26.5" on waist - Relaxed.
    6" Wrists.