JoeyKH84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyKH84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyKH84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyKH84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyKH84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyKH84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyKH84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyKH84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyKH84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyKH84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyKH84 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

does creatine=belly bloating?

Hey guys so I've been an avid believer in creatine since its birth and have always cycled on and off of it for many years. I have recently been focusing a lot more on abs and trying to get more shredded but I have noticed a huge influx in bloating and instead of my abs getting more defined they are becoming more like a wrestlers, like one big "ab". Should I nix the stuff entirely? Would a non stimulant fat burner be the way to go instead? I have a very clean diet and hit my abs in the gym at least once a day, but I'm not getting the results I really want. Any help would be appreciated!
    "What we do in life, echoes in eternity." -Maximus Decimus Meridius

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, by the looks of your avi, you know what your doing. I highly doubt the creatine is causing this. Have you tried changing your routine?

A product like Cutler Nutrition Dry might be beneficial, it helps strip excess water while burning fat and increasing testosterone

Fugitive Nutrition - The Gummy Keepers

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

JoeyKH84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyKH84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyKH84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyKH84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyKH84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyKH84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyKH84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyKH84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyKH84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyKH84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyKH84 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the recommendation! It makes sense too that I would be storing excess water from the creatine, and the cutler dry sounds like it would help get rid of it. Have you tried it personally? If so, any side effects that you noticed? The reviews look promising
    "What we do in life, echoes in eternity." -Maximus Decimus Meridius

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You dont want to be taking a diuretic on the regular. And probably doubly a bad idea when on creatine.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I wouldn't nix creatine altogether. More times than not the bloating is due to the users diet and not the creatine. If you are actually one of those rare people who bloats from mono, our product CreaCore is a very solid option and will help with that issue. It is the best valued creatine hcl product on the market. It tastes really good as well.

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Creatine causes intra cellular retention...not extra cellular or sub q water retention.

I would look at your diet first and foremost and not look at taking a supplement. Clean eating is great...you may have a food allergy or the amount of sodium consumed is not right for you.

Or it could be you simply aren't lean enough...which when people say they are bloated that is usually a reason.

I always use a Creapure type product for my creatine mono...i never have experienced any bloating...
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, whats your diet like? I too would doubt that creatine is doing this.

You also stated in your original post that you cycle on and off creatine, there is no reason to do that.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Lead Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

nbfootball65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nbfootball65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nbfootball65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nbfootball65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nbfootball65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nbfootball65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nbfootball65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nbfootball65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nbfootball65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nbfootball65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nbfootball65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    It does to some extent. If you're really lean and prepping for a contest it might make you look a little soft because it causes water retention. Otherwise, it's no biggie really

baramund is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) baramund is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) baramund is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) baramund is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) baramund is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) baramund is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) baramund is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) baramund is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) baramund is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) baramund is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) baramund is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by JoeyKH84 View Post
    Hey guys so I've been an avid believer in creatine since its birth and have always cycled on and off of it for many years. I have recently been focusing a lot more on abs and trying to get more shredded but I have noticed a huge influx in bloating and instead of my abs getting more defined they are becoming more like a wrestlers, like one big "ab". Should I nix the stuff entirely? Would a non stimulant fat burner be the way to go instead? I have a very clean diet and hit my abs in the gym at least once a day, but I'm not getting the results I really want. Any help would be appreciated!
    On my diet, I can't use creatine.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by baramund View Post
    why not
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd be surprised if it's the creatine doing this. Have you made any changes to your diet recently?

A non-stim or stim fat burner may help a good amount with leaning out body fat, and making you more 'dry'. Burn24 is my go-to recomp aid for non-stim, paired with ErgoCut(stimmed) it's my favorite.

Pure non-stim options:
    1.) Lean Extreme
    2.) Burn 24(recomp aid more-so)

Outside of that, I'd take a hard-look at your diet, water intake and see if there's anything that you've changed recently. For myself, I had a similar issue but it turned out that I was consuming too much dairy, so I cut it out a good bit which fixed the issue for me.
    Lift | Eat | Repeat

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the recommendation! It makes sense too that I would be storing excess water from the creatine, and the cutler dry sounds like it would help get rid of it. Have you tried it personally? If so, any side effects that you noticed? The reviews look promising
    Creatine is stored intra-cellular not extra cellular, it it held subconscious in the skin and inside the cell. It is not stored outside. Creatine is not causing the water weight unless you are not drinking adequate water or loading creatine which is not necessary. Or eating a very high sodium diet which could hold water.

Most competitors take it through their show because it helps them look fuller and filled out a stage to look their best.

Registered User FormulaLT1poweR's Avatar
    FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xStevenx View Post
    Creatine causes intra cellular retention...not extra cellular or sub q water retention.

I would look at your diet first and foremost and not look at taking a supplement. Clean eating is great...you may have a food allergy or the amount of sodium consumed is not right for you.

Or it could be you simply aren't lean enough...which when people say they are bloated that is usually a reason.

I always use a Creapure type product for my creatine mono...i never have experienced any bloating...
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Creatine is stored intra-cellular not extra cellular, it it held subconscious in the skin and inside the cell. It is not stored outside. Creatine is not causing the water weight unless you are not drinking adequate water or loading creatine which is not necessary. Or eating a very high sodium diet which could hold water.

Most competitors take it through their show because it helps them look fuller and filled out a stage to look their best.
    Great responses guys. I agree with both of the above and the way they explained it.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by baramund View Post
    LMAO!.. please, please please, explain further please!
    ….