Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    batmite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batmite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batmite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batmite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batmite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batmite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batmite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batmite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batmite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batmite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batmite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Geranamine (1,3-Dimethylamylamine), how does it feel?

I remember reading that this was the main "mental" ingredient in AMP.

For those of you who tried AMP. How does it feel? Is it a high kinda like ephedrine's or, on the contrary, does it resemble amphetamines?

Besides, I know there's also geranamine in bulk. Have you tried it this way? How does it feel? More mental than AMP and less peripherical effects?

BobWade187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobWade187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobWade187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobWade187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobWade187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobWade187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by batmite View Post

For those of you who tried AMP. How does it feel? Is it a high kinda like ephedrine's or, on the contrary, does it resemble amphetamines?

Besides, I know there's also geranamine in bulk. Have you tried it this way? How does it feel? More mental than AMP and less peripherical effects?

It resembles nothing of ephedrine. Its clean energy.

amphetamine-esque for sure.

batmite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batmite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batmite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batmite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batmite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batmite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batmite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batmite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batmite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batmite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batmite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BobWade187 View Post
    It resembles nothing of ephedrine. Its clean energy.

amphetamine-esque for sure.
    Which one did you try? AMP (chocamine + geranamine + caffeine) or pure geranamine powders? How did it feel? Could you describe your sensations and compare to those of amphetamines?

anyone else has tried AMP or dimethilamylamine?

Beastnik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like AMP, its the only fat burner/energy pill I will buy. Way better than HH. The energy is good, I take two an hour before going to the gym, I have taken three at once but it can be too much sometimes for me.

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Amp is an excellent product, but no one really knows about "long term safety." I'll admit to using it, but never more than once or twice a week. When you need a good, clean, solid energy and great focus, it really can't be beat.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by uhockey View Post
    When you need a good, clean, solid energy and great focus, it really can't be beat.
    Sure it can... with liquid smack - i.e. Clear Shot
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

It's not like I want one of those SNC activation products such as caffeine, effedrine, etc. Those are full of peripherical effects (caffeine, in fact, has no central effects whatsoever in my opinion), but I'd like something to give me central (mental) effects.

If geranamine is something you could use for focusing better studying then great, but if it's just something like caffeine, I wouldn't give it too much value. Caffeine can be good for training but, as far as studying is concerned, except for keeping you awake, it doesn't do a damn thing.

On the other hand, I have read plenty reports about PEA + hordenine/deprenyl and they described perfectly what a good central (mental) stimulant should be. That's the kind of stimulation I would like geranamine to give me... that "god, I could solve any problem and read an entire maths book in minutes" feeling.

People with Attention Deficit Disorders use medications like ritalin that are very very effective helping them focusing studying and that, while on their effect, makes them "smarter". That's the kind of effect I'd like to know whether or no geranamine has.

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    AMP really helps with focus and mental clarity. I would totally recommend it for studying. It does not give you jitters or make you feel hyper.. very clean energy. But don't expect too much from any one supplement. And if you take a supp more than a few times a week, expect the effects to wear down.

You might also want to look into Psychotropin (also made by ergopharm).
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by uhockey View Post
    Amp is an excellent product, but no one really knows about "long term safety." I'll admit to using it, but never more than once or twice a week. When you need a good, clean, solid energy and great focus, it really can't be beat.

the rumors on the long term safety are exaggerated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljrv979j7tw&NR=1

‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏ factotum's Avatar
    factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz
    I think caffeine compliments geranamine quite well. Now Chocamine for some makes me crash when taken with geranamine.
    Yes, there is indeed a deeper component to it all.

Registered User isuckathockey35's Avatar
    isuckathockey35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) isuckathockey35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) isuckathockey35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) isuckathockey35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) isuckathockey35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) isuckathockey35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) isuckathockey35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) isuckathockey35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) isuckathockey35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) isuckathockey35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) isuckathockey35 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My girlfriend and I love AMP... For me, 4 pills gives me pretty good energy and for my girlfriend 2 will keep her wired for a few hours. Neither of us crash and she gets a very euphoric feeling. Great stuff.
    My clearshot is coming today too!
    Recomping. Down to 177 from 202 (in January). Goal- to be about 180 at around 8%bf then work my way up.

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

How many miligrams of geranamine do you take orally?

By the way, how many grams of chocamine and geranamine does an AMP serving contain?

Registered User WorkingOnTheDream's Avatar
    WorkingOnTheDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingOnTheDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingOnTheDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingOnTheDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingOnTheDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingOnTheDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingOnTheDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingOnTheDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingOnTheDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingOnTheDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingOnTheDream will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I've taken quite a few pills of AMP at one time (5 or 6). Unfortunately, it really does do nothing for me, which is a complete bummer.
    No matter where you go, there you are.

kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you buy the bulk make sure to not take too much. It really really sucks if you do.

Improve your Mind CognitiveNutrition's Avatar
    CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kappaz View Post
    If you buy the bulk make sure to not take too much. It really really sucks if you do.
    It really does. Oh and don't snort it.
    www.cognitivenutrition.com
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/uniq.htm

PEA 750 mg caps: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/peaultra.html
    PEA Dosing: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=261217881&postcount=1379

How many miligrams are "too much"?

How would you measure your doses? Mixing it with water at 25mg/ml for instance and measuring the volume with a syringe?

Improve your Mind CognitiveNutrition's Avatar
    CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000)
    How many miligrams are "too much"?

How would you measure your doses? Mixing it with water at 25mg/ml for instance and measuring the volume with a syringe?
    Over 25 mg at once.

Digital mg scale
    www.cognitivenutrition.com
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/uniq.htm

PEA 750 mg caps: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/peaultra.html
    PEA Dosing: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=261217881&postcount=1379

SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    AMP is very different from every other stimulant. Nothing like Ephedrine, Synephrine, or Amphetamine. It gives a much more euphoric feeling. Music sounds really good and focus is improved.

I don't use it to lift, but it's great before a run or heavy study session. I wouldn't call it a "wired" feeling, rather an "on" feeling. Nothing really compares, in fact. Its [positive] effects are much closer to MDMA than Amphetamine... but that's just my opinion.

Originally Posted by SupaDJDiesel View Post
    AMP is very different from every other stimulant. Nothing like Ephedrine, Synephrine, or Amphetamine. It gives a much more euphoric feeling. Music sounds really good and focus is improved.

I don't use it to lift, but it's great before a run or heavy study session. I wouldn't call it a "wired" feeling, rather an "on" feeling. Nothing really compares, in fact. Its [positive] effects are much closer to MDMA than Amphetamine... but that's just my opinion.
    God... does it really feel so extremely good?

samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    the rumors on the long term safety are exaggerated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljrv979j7tw&NR=1
    that dog is crazy.. Perhaps you gave it some amp prior?

Crossing the Rubicon Serpens Aeon's Avatar
    Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've only ever consumed it in AMP. However, after about a year or so of using the product quite infrequently, I've found it now gives me that boost everyone is talking about for maybe an hour or so, but then I crash so suddenly that it's a battle trying to stay awake.
    "Glory, as anyone knows, is bitter stuff."
    -- Yukio Mishima

"[T]here is no inner man, man is in the world, and only in the world does he know himself."
    -- Maurice Merleau-Ponty

Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SupaDJDiesel View Post

Perhaps we should trade bottles

DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Last year I got some free sample packs with StimX. Since it has "geranamine" on its label, I think it's not too far away to assume it has the same main ingredient as AMP.

And I must tell you: it feels good! too good, actually. I had some amphetamine-like effects from it with extremely high focus / concentration, excellent mood, total appetite shutdown, relatively low jitters.
    however, there was a rapid loss of this effect with repeated doses. I had two sample packs with 4 caps in each pack (if I remember correctly) and I know that with every day I took one cap of it, it worked less effectively than the day before (and I did not take more than one cap per day).
    I don't know how it works in others, but in me it worked and felt like an amphetamine, and I developed tolerance to it very rapidly. for that reason I would not take it again, at least not on a regular basis. however, if you have a metnally demanding job and always need to be spot on with focus and concentration, you will alwys be attempted to pop such a pill more often than you like, and this is why I restrained to purchase such a product. the addictive potential is too high.

smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    stimx does not have GERANAMINE, it has geranium oil
    patrick arnold tested it and said it contained no gernamine
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Nimbus Nutrition Rep leonidas300's Avatar
    leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Taking large amounts of 5-htp right before bed seems to reset my adrenal glands . Try it when stims start to lose their effectiveness. It is a trick I picked up over at Avant's forum but has worked well.
    Certitude is the enemy of wisdom.
    "We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another." Johnathan Swift.

Remember this principle: if you have to chew something, it ain't anabolic. Alan Aragon

NIMBUS NUTRITION "When Performance is Everything!"
    POSEIDON
    clay@nimbusnutrition.com

DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by smh31 View Post
    stimx does not have GERANAMINE, it has geranium oil
    patrick arnold tested it and said it contained no gernamine

really? so why then did they put geranium oil in it? they could have taken onion oil or peppermint oil, would have been be cheaper.

Originally Posted by Dr.P View Post
    really? so why then did they put geranium oil in it? they could have taken onion oil or peppermint oil, would have been be cheaper.
    I think that probably because geranium oil contains other psychoactive subtances apart from geranamine. Kind of similar to that which happens with chocamine: it contains very little PEA and yet it has noticeable effects for some people, probably because chocamine not only contains PEA, but also other psychoactive molecules.

On the other hand, I remember reading that geranium oil contained a little less than 1% geranamine. For the sake of simplicity, let's suppose it contains 0.5% geranamine. That would be around 5mg of geranamine per ml of geranium oil. The standard geranamine dosage for notiable effects is around 25 mg. So 5ml would theoretically give you 25mg of geranamine. Nonetheless, I realize that this cannot be that simple, 5ml looks like a tiny amount of geranium oil to have so noticeable effects. So something must be wrong with this logic I have used.

Just my 2 cents.

do some deads!!!!! proud heritage's Avatar
    proud heritage will become famous soon enough. (+50) proud heritage will become famous soon enough. (+50) proud heritage will become famous soon enough. (+50) proud heritage will become famous soon enough. (+50) proud heritage will become famous soon enough. (+50) proud heritage will become famous soon enough. (+50) proud heritage will become famous soon enough. (+50) proud heritage will become famous soon enough. (+50) proud heritage will become famous soon enough. (+50) proud heritage will become famous soon enough. (+50) proud heritage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i tried AMP ,its a pretty good stimulant,but it makes me feel like i cant catch my breath when doing squats,and i cant control my heart beat.
    these weights are mine, they do what i say,when i say it,they will not defeat me,they are my property!!!!!!!!!!!