BigTony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

critique my pics if you can need help bad

yea id like you guys and gals to look at my pictures and let me know what ya think ive always been a pretty strong guy my traps are pretty big and have been since i was real young but when I started I was 5'4 ish 210 pounds fat boy body fat mid 30's I believe this was in april of 2003 and dropped to 167 ish body fat under 23 by september then during school year did my bulking and got up to 185ish my body fats around 26ish right now im now 5'6-7ish and i take creatine so that added a few pounds now ive been working out on and off for about a year but ive gotten steady with my work outs in past few months i work out to the philosophy of short time but explosive work outs i follow the routine in the how to get tree trunks for arms article on the website and its pretty effective i know i really need to do some cutting but my biceps and triceps grew about a inch and a half in a month or so but any help,suggestions or anything would be greatly appreciated by looking at my pictures thank in advance for any advice. Tony
    Attached Images
    Last edited by BigTony; 08-30-2004 at 12:36 AM.

Ron_Jeremy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ron_Jeremy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ron_Jeremy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ron_Jeremy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ron_Jeremy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ron_Jeremy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ron_Jeremy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ron_Jeremy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ron_Jeremy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ron_Jeremy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ron_Jeremy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You don't look too fat right now, just a large kid (I'm not trying to be f'ed up). Just keep consistent and keep a good diet so you don't pack on a lot of fat. Once your comfortable with the amount of muscle you have, start cutting.

thanks for your help , but common over 290 views and only 1 response i think more then 1 person can type in this forum please more peoples response would be helpful good or bad im open im here for help

Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good Mass, Now start cutting!
    Proudly Sponsored by BETTER BODY SPORTS!
    Trained by IFBB PRO FAKHRI MUBARAK.

can someone give some suggestions or tips on how to start cutting cause ive never done this phase i mean ive lost weight before but never made it so i lost just fat and kept strength and muscle. thanks tony

UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    your diet is 90% of cutting, here is a good link to get you started on what foods to eat and not to eat

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=46565

You should read that post and the attacked file with it, then do some more reading in the nutrition section of the forms here. Good luck and remember it takes time

thanks for the help ill get working on that part now, ALSO my chest hair and back hair has started to really grow and when I shave it( i use shaving cream and razor) my chest gets irritated and my back and like I guess the hairs get ingrown or infected and seem to turn to pimples or red marks like when you dont see the pimple but its there anyone else have this problem had it or have a solution for it thanks Anthony
    Last edited by BigTony; 09-01-2004 at 11:36 PM.