pulsar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My Path to Fitness Log

I'll be updating this thread. However my blogspace at http://blog.bodybuilding.com/pulsar

will be updated much more frequently.

Anyway my goal is to lose 25kg of fat and gain muscle. It's been a tough road for me over the last 3 years. Some stuff happened that I wasn't in direct control of. Anyway I'm back and ready to kick some ass.

I'm buying a digital camera tonight so I will have my initial photos up soon. Then at the end of every week I will post some new photos. Maybe at the end of this I will be able to put my images into a morphing program or something and show how my body has changed.

Good luck to everyone else who is working on their fitness as well

today and yesterday have been absolutely lousy as far as eating healthy has been concerned. I ate some big pieces of cheese cake and some other weird creamy cake pile of ****.

I'm going to do some weights tonight with my dumbells and then tomorrow morning I'll be going for a 45minute run.

I've updated some pics from the front to my bodyspace blog. The new digital camera I bought is pretty cool. Anyway, at least I now have a way of seeing how my body changes over time.

Will be doing a good work out today.

1.Running
    2.Weights

stewaat is on a distinguished road. (+10) stewaat is on a distinguished road. (+10) stewaat is on a distinguished road. (+10) stewaat is on a distinguished road. (+10) stewaat is on a distinguished road. (+10) stewaat is on a distinguished road. (+10) stewaat is on a distinguished road. (+10) stewaat is on a distinguished road. (+10) stewaat is on a distinguished road. (+10) stewaat is on a distinguished road. (+10) stewaat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by pulsar View Post
    today and yesterday have been absolutely lousy as far as eating healthy has been concerned. I ate some big pieces of cheese cake and some other weird creamy cake pile of ****.

I'm going to do some weights tonight with my dumbells and then tomorrow morning I'll be going for a 45minute run.
    You can't do that bud. It's changing a lifestyle. Don't take one step forward, two steps back.

Smile

Originally Posted by stewaat View Post
    You can't do that bud. It's changing a lifestyle. Don't take one step forward, two steps back.
    Thanks for the comment stewaat. Yeah, I'm aware of this being a big problem. I'm working on it though. I think the eating of the junk on those days had more to do with the fitness plan not really being planned out properly and not gotten any momentum.

Things are changing though. I am more determined to move away from the junk now. So far so good. I think getting the digital camera and posting pics has given me a lot of motivation for wanting to follow this fitness plan through.

I honestly don't have any excuses for not sicking to the plan because.
    1. I have a bench press with weights
    2. I have dumbells
    3. I like running at the park
    4. I'm on break at the moment for the next two months.
    5. I have set up a bodyspace blog on these forums
    6. I have a new digital camera for measuring success and improvements
    7. I have money to buy what ever food I need to for my diet and have enough time to cook/make it.
    8. I have great people such as yourself who post comments and offer encouraging advice

So I have lots of positives going my way. Just need to follow through on all of these things.