Warcryhash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is it possible to preserve muscle gains and losing fat while playing soccer regularl?

Hello all! I'm 22 years old and work out 4-5 times a week. The intensity of my work is pretty high and generally lasts for around 40-45 mins with , I'm completely exhausted by the end of my workout. Im around 5'9, weigh around 84 kgs, have body fat % of roughly 15-16% I play soccer 2-3 times a week because I really love the sport. I consume around 2050 Calories a day which consists of about 175g protein, 200g carbs and around 55-60g of fat. I'm consistent with my diet but have cheat meals twice or thrice a week! Being a vegetarian my main source of protein is protein shakes, I eat a lot of veggies and eat clean all day long else. I can't seem to keep my gains after soccer games for some reason and even through i feel pretty good after the game my body loosens up the next day and my arms feel small again. I take 7.9g of bcaa when I take up in the morning before working out and another 7.9g before my games to try and preserve my muscles.This has been going on for almost 2 months now. Am I doing something wrong? Is there any way I can play and keep my gains as well? My game usually lasts for an hour and half which I know is a lot of cardio! Will I have to cut down on it to see the gains? Thank you in advance!

markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In order to preserve your muscle mass you will have to take more calories so that you come up to the point of balancing your body index and don't quit soccer.
    Mark

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Warcryhash View Post
    Hello all! I'm 22 years old and work out 4-5 times a week. The intensity of my work is pretty high and generally lasts for around 40-45 mins with , I'm completely exhausted by the end of my workout. Im around 5'9, weigh around 84 kgs, have body fat % of roughly 15-16% I play soccer 2-3 times a week because I really love the sport. I consume around 2050 Calories a day which consists of about 175g protein, 200g carbs and around 55-60g of fat. I'm consistent with my diet but have cheat meals twice or thrice a week! Being a vegetarian my main source of protein is protein shakes, I eat a lot of veggies and eat clean all day long else. I can't seem to keep my gains after soccer games for some reason and even through i feel pretty good after the game my body loosens up the next day and my arms feel small again. I take 7.9g of bcaa when I take up in the morning before working out and another 7.9g before my games to try and preserve my muscles.This has been going on for almost 2 months now. Am I doing something wrong? Is there any way I can play and keep my gains as well? My game usually lasts for an hour and half which I know is a lot of cardio! Will I have to cut down on it to see the gains? Thank you in advance!
    The "size" you think you are losing is water/depleted glycogen from your soccer games! You are running around burning up a **** ton of energy so hence you feel depleted afterwards. Go shovel down 300-400grams of sweet potatoes or brown rice and I can assure you your "size" will return
    The Deadlift is the ultimate fight of you VS the bar.

you can't half rep a deadlift.
    you can't bounce a deadlift.
    you can't arch to get an easier deadlift.
    you won't have a spotter to help the hard part of a deadlift.

there's just you, some heavy ass weight, and your b!tch ass having to pick it up.