moudhafer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moudhafer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moudhafer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moudhafer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moudhafer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moudhafer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moudhafer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moudhafer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moudhafer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moudhafer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moudhafer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Workout on the morning : meal plan

Hi guys,

I have a question about my morning workout. I used to train after work, but now i wanted to try morning workouts?
    It is not a spam, i searched a lot before i come here to ask.
    Here is my plan :
    *wake up 6:30
    *drink 20G whey +5g BCAA+ 5g Glutamine
    *6:40 drink my gainer(made with oat) : 40G Carbs + 12g Proteine
    *7:00 drink my preworkout Promera peak400 and head to the gym
    *7:30 workout for about 50 minutes
    * Shaker with 20G Whey + 5g BCAA +5g Glutamine + 5g Creatine
    * 9:30 breakfast at work(oats, yogurt, eggs)

My problem is that i spend the day little bit tired, and worst, 2 on the 3 days i made my workout on the morning i vomited during training! and i think it is because of the fact that i eat nothing except supplments before training! is it true?
    I can not eat a meal before training because i have only 1 hour and i do not want to go workout with a full stomach...

someone had the same problem?

Thank you in advance

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by moudhafer View Post
    Everything you posted makes me think this is a lie.

NUTRITION

This is the largest factor in your success, learn the basics to get started and then move into more advanced if needed.

BASICS
    Spoiler!

Sources and More Information

TRAINING

Start with a solid beginner routine, these are designed to get the most for you; they are designed by professionals and use progressive overload. Read through them and pick the one you like most, follow it as it is written.

Why You Should Not Make Your Own Routine
    How To Perform Basic Lifts

Routines
    Starting Strength
    BabyLover's Starting Strength
    AllPro's Beginner Routine
    StrongLifts 5x5
    IceCream Fitness 5x5
    Fierce 5
    Coolcicada's Push Pull Legs

Calisthenics routines
    Spoiler!

SUPPLEMENTS

Remember one thing, supplements are only that; they supplement something and are never meant to be replacements. A multivitamin will not replace fruits and vegetables, a fat burner will not replace a caloric deficit, and a meal replacement is not meant to be your only source of calories.

This is a brief run down of the 'basics', for further breakdowns of specific ingredients (like Yohimbe, Forskolin, Glycerol, ect) more research on your part would be needed.

Protein
    Spoiler!

Multi-Vitamins
    Spoiler!

Fish Oil
    Spoiler!

Creatine
    Spoiler!

BCAAs
    Spoiler!

Fat Burners
    Spoiler!

Pre-Workouts
    Spoiler!

Meal Replacements/Mass Gainer
    Spoiler!

CLA
    Spoiler!

Glutamine
    Spoiler!
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

moudhafer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moudhafer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moudhafer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moudhafer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moudhafer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moudhafer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moudhafer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moudhafer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moudhafer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moudhafer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moudhafer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If you do not have a usefull answer, ignore my post and thank you ^^

Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He gave you all the answers you need.

You are just too ignorant to understand.

Also, eat some real food instead of all the supplements. You got tricked into buying them and wasted your money because they aren't doing chit for you.

SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000)
    All the information was laid out for you in post #2. It's on YOU, to read through it and try and understand, if you have a question then ask in this thread, but most of it is pretty self explanatory. Before you start reading though take what you "know" about nutrition and throw it out the window, it's most likely just not true.
    "Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back.” - Harvey McKay

What is IIFYM? Read post #8 by HunterCML:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152492113

Still no answers, i think that i was not clear enough, sorry... my problem is that i feel unconfortable and i can not train when i eat a real meal short time before i workout!!
    During the weekend i do not have that problem, because i have enough time to eat, digest then workout.
    that was my question! i said "someone had the same problem?", I did not ask "please tell me how to eat" i can find everywhere how much to eat and how to calculate calorie intake, but thanks! this is not my problem.
    I am wondering if some guys have the same problem like ME, which is : short time between wake up and workout, knowing that you have to work for 8 hours just after. If yes, how does your meal plan look like.

SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000)
    Still no answers, i think that i was not clear enough, sorry... my problem is that i feel unconfortable and i can not train when i eat a real meal short time before i workout!!
    During the weekend i do not have that problem, because i have enough time to eat, digest then workout.
    that was my question! i said "someone had the same problem?", I did not ask "please tell me how to eat" i can find everywhere how much to eat and how to calculate calorie intake, but thanks! this is not my problem.
    I am wondering if some guys have the same problem like ME, which is : short time between wake up and workout, knowing that you have to work for 8 hours just after. If yes, how does your meal plan look like.
    You have 2 options then during the week:

1. Wake up earlier and ensure you have enough time to digest.
    2. Eat less before your workout.
    "Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back.” - Harvey McKay

What is IIFYM? Read post #8 by HunterCML:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152492113

Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would train on an empty stomach as I always do, with the exception of the black coffee I have in the morning.

Then, I would just eat afterwards... it's fairly simple.

Also, could you please reply to my statement about the silly amount of supplements you are consuming for no reason other than wanting to waste your own money.

Originally Posted by Jcart159 View Post

Also, could you please reply to my statement about the silly amount of supplements you are consuming for no reason other than wanting to waste your own money.
    Of course ^^ well i do not find it "silly amount" i am working-out since almost a year, and i could understand that Whey and BCAA are important to supplement someone's diet, i tried without and with, and i saw a difference. I know that it is "supllement" not a replacement of real food, but with my schedule i can not eat properly, i work 8 hours a day(sometimes more), i am taking night courses, 3hours per day(since i am new in Germany and i have to learn this language), i have no time to eat properly, well i try to make it, but i think that i need supplements, at least Whey and BCAA.
    That is it and that costs me not much than 30euros per month.

Originally Posted by SelfMotivated View Post
    You have 2 options then during the week:

1. Wake up earlier and ensure you have enough time to digest.
    2. Eat less before your workout.
    I will try to wake up earlier, well 6:30 was too much for me, but i think 6:00 would be fine.
    Thanks

Of course ^^ well i do not find it "silly amount" i am working-out since almost a year, and i could understand that Whey and BCAA are important to supplement someone's diet, i tried without and with, and i saw a difference. I know that it is "supllement" not a replacement of real food, but with my schedule i can not eat properly, i work 8 hours a day(sometimes more), i am taking night courses, 3hours per day(since i am new in Germany and i have to learn this language), i have no time to eat properly, well i try to make it, but i think that i need supplements, at least Whey and BCAA.
    That is it and that costs me not much than 30euros per month.
    Are you already getting enough protein from whole foods?

If so, please explain why you think BCAA and whey are important to supplement. If you don't know how much protein you are getting, start there. If you don't know how much protein you should be ingesting on a daily basis, start there.

Originally Posted by Jcart159 View Post
    Are you already getting enough protein from whole foods?

If so, please explain why you think BCAA and whey are important to supplement. If you don't know how much protein you are getting, start there. If you don't know how much protein you should be ingesting on a daily basis, start there.
    1. I know that it is recommended to have 1.5g protein per kg. I get 1/3 from supplementation and the rest from whole food. My food is about 40% prot, 40% carbs and 20% Fat.
    2. Why do i think that Whey and BCAA are important, and why i am taking them just after wakeup? well after 6/7 hours of sleep my body is "starving" and need Amino Acids as quick as possible, i searched and the fastest proetine inorder to stop the breakdown of my metabolism is Whey. Adding to it some BCAA and my body will get what he needs. It is the same thing after workout, your body is breaking muscle fibers, and better to give him nutriments that will be quickly absorbed and used. This is how i understood it. It may be false!

Well i read a lot of articles, i asked and i am making progress(in performance and in the way how my body looks like), so i think(I THINK) that i am on the right way. My question today was because i am trying a new way of training, which is morning workout, and i was not confortable with it. that's why i wanted more informations.

We are all learning, nobody was born knowing everything, and no one knows everything.

1. I know that it is recommended to have 1.5g protein per kg. I get 1/3 from supplementation and the rest from whole food. My food is about 40% prot, 40% carbs and 20% Fat.
    2. Why do i think that Whey and BCAA are important, and why i am taking them just after wakeup? well after 6/7 hours of sleep my body is "starving" and need Amino Acids as quick as possible, i searched and the fastest proetine inorder to stop the breakdown of my metabolism is Whey. Adding to it some BCAA and my body will get what he needs. It is the same thing after workout, your body is breaking muscle fibers, and better to give him nutriments that will be quickly absorbed and used. This is how i understood it. It may be false!

Well i read a lot of articles, i asked and i am making progress(in performance and in the way how my body looks like), so i think(I THINK) that i am on the right way. My question today was because i am trying a new way of training, which is morning workout, and i was not confortable with it. that's why i wanted more informations.

We are all learning, nobody was born knowing everything, and no one knows everything.
    Exactly my point! Which is why I was extremely confused when you told GBullock to ignore your thread, when he provided you with all of the information you don't currently have.

You read a number of articles which aren't necessarily true. You do not need to feed your body immediately upon waking up. You aren't going to lose your muscles overnight lol. If you are drinking whey in the morning, the BCAA is a waste because you are already getting one of the best protein sources from your whey... Lots of misconceptions that could be cleared up by taking the time to read the helpful responses you ignored earlier.

AbuDina is just really nice. (+1000) AbuDina is just really nice. (+1000) AbuDina is just really nice. (+1000) AbuDina is just really nice. (+1000) AbuDina is just really nice. (+1000) AbuDina is just really nice. (+1000) AbuDina is just really nice. (+1000) AbuDina is just really nice. (+1000) AbuDina is just really nice. (+1000) AbuDina is just really nice. (+1000) AbuDina is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hi guys,

I have a question about my morning workout. I used to train after work, but now i wanted to try morning workouts?
    Here is my plan :
    *wake up 6:30
    *drink 20G whey +5g BCAA+ 5g Glutamine
    *6:40 drink my gainer(made with oat) : 40G Carbs + 12g Proteine
    *7:00 drink my preworkout Promera peak400 and head to the gym
    *7:30 workout for about 50 minutes
    * Shaker with 20G Whey + 5g BCAA +5g Glutamine + 5g Creatine
    * 9:30 breakfast at work(oats, yogurt, eggs)

My problem is that i spend the day little bit tired, and worst, 2 on the 3 days i made my workout on the morning i vomited during training! and i think it is because of the fact that i eat nothing except supplments before training! is it true?
    I can not eat a meal before training because i have only 1 hour and i do not want to go workout with a full stomach...

someone had the same problem?

Thank you in advance
    I start my training @6.30AM every morning so I know how you feel!

What I do is I get up @5.45AM and have myself the following:

1) whey protein shake.
    2) 500 ml water
    3) Cup of tea or coffee
    4) 50g of some form of fast digesting carbs, e.g. Pretzels (it's actually quite nice with my strawberry whey protein shake)

It works pretty well.. give it a try

After my workout I then have the slower digesting carbs like oatmeal so I ensure I have something to keep me going until lunchtime.

p.s.
    DO NOT forget the water!!!
    Society has varying and conflicting interests; what is called objectivity is the disguise of one of these interests - that of neutrality. But neutrality is a fiction in an unneutral world. There are victims, there are executioners, and there are bystanders... and the 'objectivity' of the bystander calls for inaction while other heads fall.

Howard Zinn

Tombanelas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tombanelas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tombanelas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tombanelas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tombanelas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tombanelas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tombanelas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tombanelas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tombanelas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tombanelas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tombanelas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think you vomit on your training because you don't eat properly, you just drink stuff, I think that's so much suplementation. I mean, why don't you just take some of it after the workout? Do you really need that all?

Anyways, when I workout out first thing in the morning I usually eat a banana pre workout and drink a coffee. And water! It helps me a lot, I don't feel an empty stomach and since it's such a light pre-workout I don't feel any disconfort. And I know all about eating too much before workout (when I played soccer with friends had some bad situations) But hey, that's me, I know what works good on me.

Originally Posted by AbuDina View Post
    I start my training @6.30AM every morning so I know how you feel!

What I do is I get up @5.45AM and have myself the following:

1) whey protein shake.
    2) 500 ml water
    3) Cup of tea or coffee
    4) 50g of some form of fast digesting carbs, e.g. Pretzels (it's actually quite nice with my strawberry whey protein shake)

It works pretty well.. give it a try

After my workout I then have the slower digesting carbs like oatmeal so I ensure I have something to keep me going until lunchtime.

p.s.
    DO NOT forget the water!!!
    Thanks Abudina, I will give it a try

Originally Posted by Tombanelas View Post
    I think you vomit on your training because you don't eat properly, you just drink stuff, I think that's so much suplementation. I mean, why don't you just take some of it after the workout? Do you really need that all?

Anyways, when I workout out first thing in the morning I usually eat a banana pre workout and drink a coffee. And water! It helps me a lot, I don't feel an empty stomach and since it's such a light pre-workout I don't feel any disconfort. And I know all about eating too much before workout (when I played soccer with friends had some bad situations) But hey, that's me, I know what works good on me.
    Thanks for your reply, i agree that it may be much supplement, I will give it a try to eat just a banana or an apple.