theunsunghero has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theunsunghero has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theunsunghero has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theunsunghero has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theunsunghero has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theunsunghero has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theunsunghero has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theunsunghero has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theunsunghero has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theunsunghero has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theunsunghero has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up BPI Sports ISO HD S'Mores

This is the first in a long line of protein powders that I plan on trying out. After putting up a thread in the supp section ( http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...=theunsunghero ) I received some great suggestions for protein powders that I should try. BPI has really filled up the shelves of my local sup store here in town and with no other option from my list to choose from I decided to start here. The flavor I selected was S'Mores!

Cost: 7/10
    I paid around $35 for a 2lb tub. $25 - $40 for a 2lb tub seems to be the comparable rate. I would have preferred to pay at the lower end but they say you get what you pay for so here’s hoping that the nutritional label is accurate.

Mixability: 10/10
    BPI Sports ISO HD S'Mores mixes easily with water and milk. I use the Smartshake Blender bottle that I got for free when I ordered from Bottlebuilding.com. There was no clumping and the powder easily blended with water. When I used whole milk I had to shake it a little harder but I got the same great results. No leftover product at the end of my cup either. Bottom line is this protein powder mixed quickly and effortlessly.

Taste: 8/10
    I have to say BPI Sports ISO HD S'Mores is pretty good. The flavor is not strong which would be my only gripe but when mixed with milk I definitely get those melted marshmallow, chocolate and graham cracker flavors. I was pretty amazed how spot on it was. When I added it to water I was still able to enjoy the flavor of S'Mores. I am impressed with the taste. I can’t imagine being able to replicate a taste like S’Mores would be easy but BPI pulled it off.

Conclusion:
    I would absolutely buy again after I get a chance to try out more protein powders from list. ISO HD S'Mores definitely put my sweet tooth craving to bay. The only drawback was price. It seems to be comparable to other high quality proteins though. As long as the claims hold up I have no problem paying this much.

The container the 2lb comes in is huge and looks more like a 4lb tub. When you open the container it’s only filled half ways. The container says approx. 23 scoops and they were not kidding, I got like 22 ½ scoops.

If you’re looking for a good tasting protein than you have to try out BPI Sports ISO HD S'Mores!

Nutritional fact panel looks good and the low calories fit my goal!

Men take 2 scoops!

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the support and thanks for posting this review. Smores is my current go to ISOHD flavor. We also do Smores in Best Protein and Cutler Total Protein. Both lend a little more flavor being blends vs an Isolate. Thanks again.
    Fugitive Nutrition - The Gummy Keepers

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

shawnsyeda is not very well liked. (-100) shawnsyeda is not very well liked. (-100) shawnsyeda is not very well liked. (-100) shawnsyeda is not very well liked. (-100) shawnsyeda is not very well liked. (-100) shawnsyeda is not very well liked. (-100) shawnsyeda is not very well liked. (-100) shawnsyeda is not very well liked. (-100) shawnsyeda is not very well liked. (-100) shawnsyeda is not very well liked. (-100) shawnsyeda is not very well liked. (-100)
    Might have to pick some BPi smores up. Was looking into cellucor