Spartan00119 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Traps above average? Props given for feedback

Train them once a week been thinking about doing them 2x a week. But are they already sticking out compared to the rest of my body
    Attached Images
    Ignorance has always been the weapon of tyrants; enlightenment the salvation of the free.

LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    spartan! what is your profession.

stop doing isolated traps if they grow fast, you will look like a cobra. I know because i huge traps without hitting them directly.

skk5076 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skk5076 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skk5076 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skk5076 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skk5076 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skk5076 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skk5076 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skk5076 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skk5076 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skk5076 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skk5076 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not sure whats really happening here, but putting that much effort into traps will make you look so odd. Have you thought about working on your chest or back or anything else? I dont even work traps.

Originally Posted by skk5076 View Post
    Not sure whats really happening here, but putting that much effort into traps will make you look so odd. Have you thought about working on your chest or back or anything else? I dont even work traps.
    Yea, week 1 i train my back twice, week 2 i train my chest twice. I understand the traps get trained a lot with shoulder exercises but still like to finish my shoulder work out with 3-4 sets of shrugs. and be sure to work out those traps of yours bruh
    Ignorance has always been the weapon of tyrants; enlightenment the salvation of the free.

Originally Posted by LSBUspartans View Post
    spartan! what is your profession.

stop doing isolated traps if they grow fast, you will look like a cobra. I know because i huge traps without hitting them directly.
    Actually 2 weeks ago i didn't isolate the traps, just started with the shrugs and i noticed the growth but you're right tho, might keep it at 3 sets of shrugs a week if it gets outta hand i'll stop. My profession, im still a student and work at a callcenter costumer service for a phone company. I'm a halo geek...

Edit: Ahooo Ahooo!!!

khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    its genetics. i have the same problem. girlfriend told me to stop lol

jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Because if You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah.

khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jk202 View Post
    Because if You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah.

dumbass

FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Overdevelop traps and front delt will lead to postural issue like kyphosis. Your 4th photo shows it.

Look for Fierce 5 postural routine to fix it before it affect you too much.

If you list out your routine, you will figure out your push exercise is too much compare to your pull exercise. Always do same or more amount of pull than push. And work your rear delt.

Pirlo21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pirlo21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pirlo21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pirlo21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pirlo21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pirlo21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pirlo21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pirlo21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pirlo21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pirlo21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pirlo21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think that's enough, focus more on other muscles.