kaIeidoscope has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

[rookie] Where to start ?

Hello, am new to this forum and this whole bodybuilding stuffs. I am really confused about how to start. I used to hit the gym when i was in 9th grade-high school . Stopped in between due to typhoid infection. After recovering from Typhoid i went to gym again, but stopped after few days due to lack of motivation. That was 4-5 years back, now am getting ready to join for post graduation course. College will open after 2 months, so am thinking why not hit the gym again so i can look good when am in college ^_^ Now need help from you guys regarding workout routines.. like which body parts i should do from monday to saturday. Should i do cardio? if so, when and how many days... Also i got no idea about what to eat before and after workout... Should i take protein powder and those suppliments? if so, which one's should i take .. Regarding food and suppliments i got some probs since am from india ...we dont get all those products available in the west. Also we take rice for lunch and dinner, breakfast is also mostly made of rice. So not much protein there. BTW am not fat. I am lean, except my stomach. Lean body but i have bit of belly that sticks out and is noticeable(when i am not holding-in). Other then that am pretty lean with no mass. I am planning to hit gym from tomorow. So please guys help me out =)

Thank you.

Weight: 63.9 Kg / 140.8 lbs
    Height: 5.9

bbyars87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbyars87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbyars87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbyars87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbyars87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbyars87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbyars87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbyars87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbyars87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbyars87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbyars87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Read all of the stickies bro. Theres literally everything you could want in there for people just getting started. Come back with some more specific questions and you'll get responses specifically taylored for you.

Just get in the gym, get on a good routine, and get that motivation back before anything. Make it a habbit, something you look forward to.
    Live easy. Train hard.
    -If you keep on doing what you've always done, you'll keep on getting what you've always got.

Andrew_Quick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew_Quick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew_Quick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew_Quick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew_Quick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew_Quick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew_Quick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew_Quick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew_Quick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew_Quick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew_Quick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Check Starting Strength or Strong Lifts 5x5