Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Survivor3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Survivor3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

From Skinny to Aesthetic :D

May 2011 to December 2012 (30th december). Heres my transformation from skinny to Aesthetic
    Attached Images

Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Awesome transformation man!! Did you lean bulk year round because of your bodytype?
    Confirmed Lifts:
    Bench - 125kg/275lbs
    Dead - 180kg/400lbs
    Assisted Squat - 240kg

Total Years Training: 1.5

“The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullchit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.” – Jordan Belfort

chaddles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaddles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaddles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaddles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaddles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaddles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaddles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaddles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaddles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaddles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chaddles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Survivor3 View Post
    May 2011 to December 2012 (30th december). Heres my transformation from skinny to Aesthetic
    strong transformation, keep it up and add some more mass and youll be a monster

Survivor3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Survivor3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes, I follow lean bulk up since I cannot just bulk up like others do. And thankyou for the comment bro It keeps me motivated.
    Originally Posted by Divercity View Post
    Awesome transformation man!! Did you lean bulk year round because of your bodytype?

BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Props. I used to be TINY as well. Haven't quite reached the point to where I want to post transformation pics though

Originally Posted by chaddles View Post
    strong transformation, keep it up and add some more mass and youll be a monster
    This time I am putting down all the efforts to add some mass Thank you chaddles

Originally Posted by BrandG View Post
    Props. I used to be TINY as well. Haven't quite reached the point to where I want to post transformation pics though
    No worries brah !! And in time this too shall pass

Originally Posted by Divercity View Post
    We all are gonna make it

cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    FUARRRRRK dat back mirin
    creatine more than once

* no iPhone crew *

* meditation crew *

"You merely adopted the feels, i was born in them, moulded by them"

I'm gonna make it brah

nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    keep going man

excellent work on your results

always improving

keep it up
    Nick Ritchie
    NLP, Hypnotist, Online Fitness Coach

Join My 12 Week Transformation Program:

http://nickritchielive.com/transformation-program

Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    amazing transformation! I'd like to be defined even an half than you

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    nice job dave man

JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Congrats, but do you really need 3 threads?

my bad brah !! d 1st one was very old one. I replied to it so it got updated.
    Thnx anyways
    Originally Posted by JeffyDOS View Post
    Congrats, but do you really need 3 threads?

We Mirin FUUARRRRRRRRK !
    Originally Posted by cmAcbrah View Post
    FUARRRRRK dat back mirin

Originally Posted by Mattbody95 View Post
    amazing transformation! I'd like to be defined even an half than you
    We all are gonna make it brah !! You vl b better infact well defined than me

Fr4me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fr4me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fr4me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fr4me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fr4me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fr4me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fr4me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fr4me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fr4me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fr4me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fr4me has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    good progress, exercises you did for back? back is very strong ;D

Originally Posted by Fr4me View Post
    good progress, exercises you did for back? back is very strong ;D
    wide grip pull ups x 2
    bent over row x 3
    lat pull down x 3
    vertical row (cable) x 3
    1 arm cable row x 3
    pull over x 3

kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice lats. Gjdm

Originally Posted by kosich View Post
    Nice lats. Gjdm
    Thnx brah ! You got excellent body

You got amazing body brah !! Mirin ! :d
    Originally Posted by nickdavid View Post
    keep going man

excellent work on your results

always improving

keep it up

Location: Sunderland, Silksworth, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice progress and change brah. Keep at it
    Small man to BIG MAN = http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151293303

R.I.P Zyzz

BigDLD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDLD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDLD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDLD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDLD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDLD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDLD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDLD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDLD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDLD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDLD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Excellent progress. Same stats as me!! repped
    twitter: @youngmancell

Current Supps:
    Celltech Hardcore(scoop a day)
    Inner Armour Nitro Peak Whey
    Orange Triad
    Extenze(LOL i kno..but go look at the ingredients)

I'm on a quest to 175lb.

I type fast and rarely proofread.

Thanks brah !! WE MIRIN
    Originally Posted by rowza View Post
    Nice progress and change brah. Keep at it

Originally Posted by BigDLD View Post
    Excellent progress. Same stats as me!! repped
    thanks brah !! Repped

blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    mirrin repped
    x

Originally Posted by blindspot13 View Post
    mirrin repped
    thnx brah !!

nicky86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicky86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicky86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicky86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicky86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicky86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicky86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicky86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good work on the hair aesthetics on the pic to the left. Blow dry or air dry before adding product?

Nice transformation as well

I didnt get you brah, blow dry or air dry hairs before adding product ? (PRODUCT ?)
    Originally Posted by nicky86 View Post
    Good work on the hair aesthetics on the pic to the left. Blow dry or air dry before adding product?

Nice transformation as well
    PURELY AN INDIAN.. FUARKKKKKKKKK

epox4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epox4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epox4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epox4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epox4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epox4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good job