NathanEvanss is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanEvanss is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanEvanss is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanEvanss is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanEvanss is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanEvanss is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanEvanss is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanEvanss is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanEvanss is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanEvanss is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanEvanss is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Overwhelmed by info and workouts!

I have been looking around and reading lately and all this information is too much, i am getting far too confused with everything im reading, what i should do what i shouldn't do and its all just too much. Basically i am 18 and i weigh 165 Lbs and i am looking to gain muscle mass. I have been going to the gym for the past year without a solid routine and i keep changing them because of what i am reading. Recently i have started to eat more and i am trying to eat the right foods as well. Now all i need is a good routine to help me get bigger and look better. I have heard about All Pro and SS but they don't really appeal to me, but i guess if i HAD to go with one and it was a must it would be All Pro, but i was hoping that someone would have something better.

So yeah my question is if anyone could help me out and help me with a good workout it would be greatly appreciated!

I will add pictures just for extra information and so you can see where I'm at just now.
    Attached Images

GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do upper lower or PPL
    "There is no question that belts assist in generating a few more Newton-meters (or foot-pounds) of torque in the torso through elastic recoil of a bent orso that is stiffened with a belt. However, if a neutral spine is preserved throughout the lift this effect is minimal. In other words, to obtain the maximal effect from a belt, the lifter must lift poorly and in a way that exposed the back to a much higher risk of injury!”

NathanEvanss is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanEvanss is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanEvanss is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanEvanss is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanEvanss is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanEvanss is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanEvanss is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanEvanss is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanEvanss is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanEvanss is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanEvanss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by GROSO View Post
    Do upper lower or PPL
    How about this.. h t t p ://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120309781&page=1

Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NathanEvanss View Post
    How about this.. h t t p ://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120309781&page=1
    Go to my bodybuilding youtube channel and watch my beginner/internediate routine. The link to my channel is in my signature

sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000)
    Choose one of these routines that you like best. Stick with it for a year and bulk.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1094306653
    yolo- you only lift once

Sumo Deadlift: 480 x1
    Back Squat: 450 x1
    Bench: 240 x1

kompo101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you want a no nonsense program go for the ice cream fitness 5x5 (search in YouTube) and he will will explain everything. Now for how to do each excersise YouTube again will be your best source of information and remember that form>weight so take note and video tape your self to ensure that your form is spot on, or as best you can. Now not to freak you out even more but if you can get a good nutritional plan as you start working out your gainz will be more plenty full as well arrive faster. Look into how to calculate your caloric needs as well as micro and macro nutrients. But to start off make sure you get 1 gram of protein for every 1lb of body weight and then proceeded to eat everything.

tl;dr: icecream fitness routine, make sure form is good, 1 pound 1 gram protein, EAT MOAR