Thread: Cutting Plan

JackBlain7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cutting Plan

Hello, im new to the world of bodybuilding and need some advice. Im 5ft 10, 168 pounds and im looking to cut.
    This is because i want to be leaner, and have visible abs etc. But, if im honest, I really don't know what my cutting meal plan should look like. I will be lifting three days a week, running for another 3, and having one rest day.

Please could someone draft me a meal plan, just so I know that my diet would be correct before starting cutting. T

hankyou, I would really appreciate it!

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When hungry, consume foods that you enjoy eating in combinations and quantities that meet your daily caloric requirements while ensuring micro/macronutrient sufficiency.

To learn more, please see here.

Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ya wow, you can go read that long post with all the formulas or you can do something a lot more basic... lol ya you need to be at a caloric deficit that is number one. So figure out what your BMR is and then subtract 500. Track your macros, that is super important make sure to hit them dead on everyday and be as consistent as possible. I would suggest lower carbs, higher protein (worked great for myself and I know a lot of people who used it), lower on the fats as well. Get some essential good fats in your diet but keep overall intake down. Don't just start out with low carbs, work your way down. Eat a good amount of veggys and keep fiber intake up to help keep you fuller to help with appetite. The training I would split up a little different.

Day 1- Train
    Day 2- Cardio
    Day 3- Rest
    Day 4- Train
    Day 5- Cardio
    Day 6- Train/Cardio
    Day 7- Cardio
    I would look at adding a second rest day in though, or take out a cardio and add in another weight train for a 4 times a week routine.

That's just my little bit of advise. But that post does have great information if you can read it all and intake it all.
    Steven

"Blood, Sweat and Respect. First two you give. Last one you Earn!" - The Rock

www.NuLifeSupplements.com

Follow Me on My Journey- http://thenulifejourney.wordpress.com/

Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^^^ Good idea lol...NOT .... Over cardio and eat low fat, GTFO if you want to take blue pills to use your man hood then have at that sweet low fat diet.

Op do what pug suggested there is no need to go low on any macro or do stupid amounts of cardio unless you personally enjoy it
    "Voracious Overeaters Crew" (JasonDB) lol

Starting weight 235 lbs(April 2012) - Oct 29/12 159.1 lbs (FAIL)

Starting weight again 230 -235 lbs May 2015 - Nov 2015.. 211.9

Bulking