ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Free Labrada Fat Burners and Prizes! Lose that holiday weight!

Do you want to look like the couple pictured above? Labrada Nutrition can make it happen! This thread is an extension from this thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...9264943&page=1

I'll be selecting up to 10 people at my discretion. This will happen quickly!

So what are the products?

Labrada Lean Body Hi-Energy Fat Burner attacks fat by a unique pathway that is up to 5X more effective in keeping you on your diet! All fat loss starts in your gut. If you can control your appetite, you eat less, and lose fat, it's that simple. Ordinary "fat burners" don't burn fat. They simply kill your appetite with a big dose of stimulants. Labrada's NEW Lean Body Hi Energy Fat Burner goes way further by helping support a healthy appetite level... in your gut!* Only Lean Body® contains PhosphoLean a cutting-edge, patented compound of NOPE and EGCG, clinically suggested to help you stick to your diet by helping reducing hunger pangs, diet stress and food cravings.* Lean Body also contains powerful stimulants, along with PEA to promote feelings of well-being, mood supporting amino acids, and Pikatropin™, a cutting edge "nootropic" which can help reduce feelings of fatigue you can get during a tough diet.*

Benefits of Lean Body Hi-Energy Fat Burner:

Experience all day energy and fat burning support*
    Reduce hunger pangs and food cravings and binge eating*
    Reduce diet stress and support positive mood*

Each Serving Contains:

Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 50mg 500%
    Lean Body® Thermablend 340mg
    L-Tyrosine, L-Carnitine, Naringin
    Caffeine (Anhydrous) 200mg
    Raspberry Ketones 100mg
    Advantra Z® (Citrus Aurantium Extract 30%) 67mg
    L-Theanine 20mg
    Natural Astaxanthin Extract 12mg
    (Standardized To Contain Min 2%
    Astaxanthin [240mcg])
    PhosphoLean® 20mg
    N-Oleoyl-Phosphatidyl-Ethanolamine
    (Standardized To Contain Min 23%
    NOPE [23mg]) (Standardized To
    Contain Min 14% EGCG [14mg])
    Pikatropin™ (Picamilon) 20mg

And Just For You Ladies!

If you're like many women, you've tried diet after diet or fat burner after fat burner - but to no avail. At last, Lean Body for Her Fat Burner gives hope to anyone who has struggled to lose stubborn fat. It contains a powerful combination of ingredients designed to work synergistically to fire up your metabolism and help you burn persistent body fat - even from your toughest of problem areas.* One way it does this is through promoting a healthy appetite level.* Lean Body for Her Fat Burner helps you feel in control of your appetite for hours, making it easier to resist those foods that can sabotage your diet. *It may also help keep your portion sizes smaller - another sure-fire way to support weight-loss success.*

More than just a supplement to help you look good, Lean Body® for Her Fat Burner also helps you feel good by promoting positive mood and energy. *In fact, Lean Body® for Her Fat Burner is so powerful; you'll feel the difference with the very first dose!*

Benefits of Lean Body For Her Fat Burner:

Helps curb your appetite and control food cravings*
    Promotes a health metabolism level*
    Supports mental clarity, energy, and workout focus*
    Helps promote healthy body composition even for your hips, butt, and thighs*

Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 50mg 500%
    Iodine (From Kelp) 125mcg 83%
    Lean Body For Her Thermablend 340mg
    L-Tyrosine, L-Carnitine, Naringin
    Caffeine (Anhydrous) 200mg
    Raspberry Ketones 100mg
    Advantra Z® (Citrus Aurantium Extract 30%) 67mg
    Pikatropin™ (Picamilon) 20mg
    Ginger Root 10mg

So come join us! When everyone else is gaining their "holiday" weight, say NO! Shed the fat with Labrada Nutrition. As always, we're on your side!

I ONLY ASK THAT YOU BE CONSISTENT AND FOLLOW BASIC INSTRUCTIONS! ALL YOU NEED IS A LOG WITH 12 POSTS (3x/week for 1 month) AND TO DO A FEW REVIEWS WHICH I'LL WALK YOU THROUGH!
    Last edited by ZDub212; 12-26-2012 at 09:38 AM.

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So, we'll be offering 1 bottle each per person to log for 30 days and each participant will get 2 sample packets of protein which must be reviewed as instructed by myself. Here are the requirements:

-Walked Through Reviews of protein samples (I will help you with this)
    -30 day log of product with updates at least 5x/week
    -You may NOT log our product while logging another company's product (No exceptions)
    -Loggers must post a final review in the product review section of this forum
    -Loggers must begin their log within seven days of receiving the product, we will have confirmation
    -Loggers must post a final review/rating on the bodybuilding.com store
    -Loggers must review their product in the product rating section of labrada.com
    -Loggers must present before & after photos with themselves and the bottle of their product
    -Video/Video Review (Optional, but encouraged)
    -Applicants selected must send me their full name and address within 3 days of receiving a PM from myself. If your PM box is full, clear out some space, and if you do not respond I will select someone else. No exceptions
    -If you do not understand these rules or cannot be relied upon to follow these tasks, please refrain from applying.

So what are the benefits of logging this product?

-Free Fat Burner providing:

-Extra fat loss
    -Extra energy
    -Positive mood enhancement

And EVERYONE who successfully completes the above steps WILL receive:

1 Lee Labrada Training DVD
    1 Labrada Nutrition T-Shirt

AND we will feature the top female & male logs on the Labrada.com homepage!

The best three loggers will get ONE Labrada Nutrition product of their choice! You've got some stiff competition from the other loggers who're already working on it, so do a great job! Those products are listed below:

You must be 18 or older to qualify. This is open to United States residents ONLY. Sorry guys!

So here's our application:

Sex:
    Current Training Splits:
    Current Diet (Rough Numbers):
    Current BB Goal:
    Current Products Using:
    Supplement History:
    Stimulant/Fat Burner History:
    Have You Logged A Labrada Nutrition Product Before?:
    Have You Ever Used A Labrada Nutrition Product Before?:
    Have You Ever Logged Any Product? If So, Please Provide Links To Some Of Your Logs Which Can Serve As References For Me:
    Have You Ever Reviewed Any Products? Links Would Be Great!:
    Are You Or Have You Ever Been On BB.com's Blacklist?:
    If You Win Would You Consent To Being Featured On The Labrada.com Homepage?:
    Do You Understand & Consent To The Above Requirements?:

Thanks so much. We look forward to helping some of you guys lose fat and gain energy and confidence!

BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What about shipping to a FPO AP address? Currently in Afghanistan
    "I knew you couldn't resist my s***! I got the shakes that'll make you quake. I got the fries that'll cross your eyes. I got that burgers that'll... I just got burgers."

melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Currently logging a thermogenic, so can't jump in on this but sounds like a great opportunity! Hope a bunch of people get in on this!

mmharms1001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sex: Female
    Training Experience (Years): less than one year
    Current Training Splits: gst program. squat day / press day / lift day / pull day, with added ab and cardio work
    Current Diet (Rough Numbers): low fat/ low cal/ high protein diet
    Current BB Goal: lose fat, gain / lean muscle
    Current Products Using: optiwomen vitamins/ biotin/ cl pronam protein / aen presurge (pre workout)
    Supplement History: c4, xtend, bsn, syntha6, craze, neurocore, hyper fx
    Stimulant/Fat Burner History: n/a
    Have You Logged A Labrada Nutrition Product Before?: not yet
    Have You Ever Used A Labrada Nutrition Product Before?: not yet
    Have You Ever Logged Any Product? If So, Please Provide Links To Some Of Your Logs Which Can Serve As References For Me: no i have not
    Have You Ever Reviewed Any Products? Links Would Be Great!: no i have not.
    Are You Or Have You Ever Been On BB.com's Blacklist?: no
    If You Win Would You Consent To Being Featured On The Labrada.com Homepage?: yes
    Do You Understand & Consent To The Above Requirements?: yes and yes

i work out with my husband every Sunday Tuesday Thursday and Saturday, we are a military family, and i am looking for new products/supplements to try and that is why i am applying to try your product out and do reviews. i will make sure i constantly log, and write reviews, take before and after pictures the day i recieve your product and the day i complete the full month long cycle.
    Last edited by mmharms1001; 12-27-2012 at 10:57 AM.

BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sex: M
    Training Experience (Years): 6 years
    Current Training Splits: 5 day split ((Legs / Chest / Back / OFF / Shoulders / Arms / OFF)) I do Abs on most workout days and add 20 min medium intensity cardio
    Current Diet (Rough Numbers): >~2,000 Cal / Med-High Fats / Low Carbs (vice versa fats and carbs on off days)
    Current BB Goal: Sculpt and be lean. Maintain the muscle and shred the fat. currently 208 getting to 195
    Current Products Using:CL Orange Triad / ON BCAA / Craze / Trutein / iForce Lights Out
    Supplement History: Pink Magic, Jack3d, Syntha6, C4, 1MR, Beast Whey, Beast Amphetamean, Neurocore.. etc
    Stimulant/Fat Burner History: D4 Thermal Shock, Cellucor Super HD (D4 cut me 60 lbs in a month[unhealthy] Super HD cut slowly)
    Have You Logged A Labrada Nutrition Product Before?: Hopefully soon
    Have You Ever Used A Labrada Nutrition Product Before?: Hopefully soon!
    Have You Ever Logged Any Product? If So, Please Provide Links To Some Of Your Logs Which Can Serve As References For Me: No
    Have You Ever Reviewed Any Products? Links Would Be Great!:no
    If You Win Would You Consent To Being Featured On The Labrada.com Homepage?: yes!!
    Do You Understand & Consent To The Above Requirements?: Yes, Yes!

Deployed in Afghanistan and was hitting the gym 6 days a week twice day. slowed down and now in the groove of 5 days a week. In the last 3 months of cutting, ive dropped 21 lbs. my profile has before and current pics. Reaching my goal day by day and this would definitely help a ton!

P.S. If you cant send it through USPS to FPO AP addresses, you can just send it to my residence in the states. So please dont count me out for my location. Thanks
    "I knew you couldn't resist my s***! I got the shakes that'll make you quake. I got the fries that'll cross your eyes. I got that burgers that'll... I just got burgers."

Can't do PO boxes/FPOs sorry! Bump!

Part of the qualifications for this are FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS, QUICKLY! Can you be trustworthy? Prove it! People who do right by Labrada are always supported by us, and I'll continue to pick people for logs/reviews who prove they can be a positive source for reviews/logs.

I am FOLLOWING INSTUCTIONS... I am a resident of the UNITED STATES and FPO AP is UNITED STATES country. I ALSO said you can ship to my home of residence in the UNITED STATES. So don't bash someone for not following instructions when they are.
    Last edited by BSully90; 12-28-2012 at 09:43 AM.

Originally Posted by BSully90 View Post
    I am FOLLOWING INSTUCTIONS... I am a resident of the UNITED STATES and FPO AP is UNITED STATES country. I ALSO said you can ship to my home of residence in the UNITED STATES. So don't bash someone for not following instructions when they are.
    That post had nothing to do with you. It has everything to do with some current loggers of our products who have done very little and have not followed instructions. That is why I'm now seeking trustworthy people for logging purposes.

Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sex: Female
    Training Experience (Years):2
    Current Training Splits: 7 days a week
    Current Diet (Rough Numbers): 1000 calories
    Current BB Goal: Burn Fat gain lean muscle (i need to burn excess fat from weight loss)
    Current Products Using: None am looking for the perfect product
    Supplement History: Safslim by ReBody (belly fat burner)
    Stimulant/Fat Burner History: None
    Have You Logged A Labrada Nutrition Product Before?: No
    Have You Ever Used A Labrada Nutrition Product Before?: No
    Have You Ever Logged Any Product? If So, Please Provide Links To Some Of Your Logs Which Can Serve As References For Me: No (first one)
    Have You Ever Reviewed Any Products? Links Would Be Great!: I created a video with my experience using Safslim unfortunately i am unable to post the link due to my low post count but i sent you the link via pm.
    Are You Or Have You Ever Been On BB.com's Blacklist?:No
    If You Win Would You Consent To Being Featured On The Labrada.com Homepage?:Yes of course!
    Do You Understand & Consent To The Above Requirements?:Yes

I really hope you pick me to log this product. I am on a journey to lose fat and build muscle and hopefully shed excess fat resulting from a severe weight loss. I started my weight loss journey at 427lbs and am currently 252.5
    I'd like to continue my weight loss/ muscle building into 2013 with no stalls which is why i came to bodybuilding.com in hopes of finding a product that can help me. so happy to have found this challenge.

Vivarant

IFPA Pro Bodybuilder XClassic10's Avatar
    XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What a great opportunity, definitely hopping in on this. I start a contest prep in less than a week so this would be perfect timing!

Sex: Male
    Training Experience (Years): 4.5
    Current Training Splits:

Day 1- Chest/Triceps
    Day 2- Back/Biceps
    Day 3- Legs
    Day 4- Shoulders/Traps
    Day 5- Off
    Day 6- Back/Chest
    Day 7- Off

Current Diet (Rough Numbers): I'm starting dieting in less than a week. starting numbers will look something like.. 2960 calories/210g protein/350g carbs/80g fat
    Current BB Goal: Win my natural bodybuilding pro card, hopefully this spring! Getting a supplement company sponsorship and landing magazine photoshoots and etc. are goals I'm striving to work towards as well. Earning a pro card in the IFBB men's physique division might be a future endeavor too.
    Current Products Using: NOW Adam Multi-V, Dymatize Whey Protein, Dymatize Casein, Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil, Creatine Mono, Glutamine
    Supplement History: Whey, Casein, Multi Vitamin, Fish Oil, Creatine, Pre Workouts, BCAA's, Glutamine, Fat Burners
    Stimulant/Fat Burner History: Oxyelite Pro, Lean Xtreme, Hyper Shred, Super HD
    Have You Logged A Labrada Nutrition Product Before?: Nope.
    Have You Ever Used A Labrada Nutrition Product Before?: Unfortunately no!
    Have You Ever Logged Any Product? If So, Please Provide Links To Some Of Your Logs Which Can Serve As References For Me:
    Have You Ever Reviewed Any Products? Links Would Be Great!:
    Are You Or Have You Ever Been On BB.com's Blacklist?: Nope
    If You Win Would You Consent To Being Featured On The Labrada.com Homepage?: Absolutely yes.
    Do You Understand & Consent To The Above Requirements?: Yes!
    http://instagram.com/live_laugh_lift26
    www.youtube.com/user/ClassicAesthetics26
    ******** Page: http://www.********.com/CorbinPiersonNaturalFitness
    http://theflexibledieters.com/

MAN Sports Athlete

Matzke92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Training Experience (Years): 5 with 2 years of a break and just getting back into it
    Current Training Splits: 3/3 weights/cardio (rotating upper, lower, full, and core)
    Current Diet (Rough Numbers): 16/8 low cal high protein
    Current BB Goal: Lose body fat, cut and tone
    Current Products Using: B vit stack, NO Fury
    Supplement History: above plus stacker 2
    Stimulant/Fat Burner History: stacker 2
    Have You Logged A Labrada Nutrition Product Before?: No
    Have You Ever Used A Labrada Nutrition Product Before?: No
    Have You Ever Logged Any Product? If So, Please Provide Links To Some Of Your Logs Which Can Serve As References For Me: no but i want to start getting into it
    Have You Ever Reviewed Any Products? Links Would Be Great!: never anything official
    If You Win Would You Consent To Being Featured On The Labrada.com Homepage?: yes
    Do You Understand & Consent To The Above Requirements?: yes

Rayden42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rayden42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rayden42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rayden42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rayden42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rayden42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rayden42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rayden42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rayden42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rayden42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rayden42 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sex:Male
    Training Experience (Years):1.5
    Current Training Splits:
    Day 1- Chest/Triceps
    Day 2- Back/Biceps
    Day 3- Legs/abs
    Day 4- Shoulders/Traps
    Day 5- Cardio/tri's/abs
    Day 6- off
    Day 7- Off
    Current Diet (Rough Numbers):3000
    Current BB Goal:To bulk up an gain size,
    Current Products Using:Cellucor super HD/cellucor CLK/Cellucor C4 six star Creatine an GNC AMP Rip Pack
    Supplement History: above
    Stimulant/Fat Burner History:Super HD/CLK-just got Absolute Fuel Xtreme Samples
    Have You Logged A Labrada Nutrition Product Before?:NO
    Have You Ever Used A Labrada Nutrition Product Before?:NO
    Have You Ever Logged Any Product? If So, Please Provide Links To Some Of Your Logs Which Can Serve As References For Me:NO
    Have You Ever Reviewed Any Products? Links Would Be Great!:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=150366413 an a couple others for AI
    Are You Or Have You Ever Been On BB.com's Blacklist?:NO
    If You Win Would You Consent To Being Featured On The Labrada.com Homepage?:yes
    Do You Understand & Consent To The Above Requirements?:Yes

Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Watch My Weight Loss Journey
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MeOnlyBetter2013

Reach for your ankles Mundungus's Avatar
    Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Training Experience (Years): 2 years this April
    Current Training Splits: modified PHAT - power chest/tris, power back/bis, legs, hypertrophy chest/tris, hypertrophy back/bis
    Current Diet (Rough Numbers): 225p /250c / 70f
    Current BB Goal: lose fat, gain / lean muscle
    Current Products Using: none
    Supplement History: tend, Olympian labs products (log in sig)
    Stimulant/Fat Burner History: EC stack, OL max cuts
    Have You Logged A Labrada Nutrition Product Before?: not yet
    Have You Ever Used A Labrada Nutrition Product Before?: not yet
    Have You Ever Logged Any Product? Yes, several Olympian labs products during a contest, link to log in sig
    Have You Ever Reviewed Any Products? Links Would Be Great!: yes, left reviews for OL products in bb.com store
    Do You Understand & Consent To The Above Requirements?: yes and yes

Heard Lee Labrada on the Rod Ryan show here in Houston earlier this week. He seemed like a really down to earth, cool dude. I'd love to try his products and support his cause. I'm working on getting back to cutting to make a final push to sub 10% body fat and I think this product could help me get there. I hope I'm not too late to get in on it.
    *SCC*
    *Texas Crew*
    *Ginger Crew*
    *Dad Crew*