folb695 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Right this is more than a rough week... wtf has happened to my face?!

Hey Guys,

So basically, I began to notice towards the end of last week that my face was looking a little heavier than usual. I put this down to my forgetting to take water to work 4 days in a row. I was drinking loads wednesday through to today.

Yet by saturday/sunday, my face has got even bigger. It looks very odd, most people can't tell but my close friends that see my regularly said they noticed something was up...

Anyway, I weight myself and I am at my lowest I have ever been 149.3 pounds. I have a resting six pack and defo have a low percentage of fat.

Granted I haven't been sleeping that well, but I made up a lot of sleep over the past 5 days... I am just confused and worried...

Is this to do with my fat loss? Or has something happened like an allergy or something? Has anyone experienced this and does anyone have an idea of how to get over it or how long it will last?

Thanks

F

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pics would help
    LEO

jeffkastner is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffkastner is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffkastner is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffkastner is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffkastner is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffkastner is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffkastner is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffkastner is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffkastner is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffkastner is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffkastner is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is the 'fat loss' forum.. not the 'face loss'.

:P

opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow, weight loss and swollen face... that's new

well if it's not new then please explain....

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's a common enough histamine reaction, other than that, I dunno. People often introduce new foods when cutting, maybe you triggered a reaction.

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    pics plz or troll. can't decide...
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if it has lasted more than a couple days, you'd be wise to go to the doctor.
    Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147517083

is it possible, if I let my diet go, I might not have lost weight but still gained some face weight or bloating?

opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by folb695 View Post
    well if it's not new then please explain....

hahhaha, i wasn't being sarcastic mate... its trully new to me..

earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by folb695 View Post
    is it possible, if I let my diet go, I might not have lost weight but still gained some face weight or bloating?
    rapid-onset facial swelling like that is almost always caused by excess fluid. it could be nothing, but it could also be something as serious as kidney failure. there's no way for us to know, which is why i said you should probably go to the doctor if it lasts more than a couple days. that type of thing is not something to mess around with.
    Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147517083

aight docs tomorrow.

Thanks guys