Closed Thread
    BelarusIsBest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BelarusIsBest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BelarusIsBest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BelarusIsBest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BelarusIsBest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BelarusIsBest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BelarusIsBest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BelarusIsBest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BelarusIsBest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BelarusIsBest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BelarusIsBest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation You are safer visiting Belarus than you are visiting Russia (serious)

You are much safer in Belarus.

There seem to be some misconceptions

There is much much less criminal activity and corruption.

If you go to Belarus you should tie it in with one of the wonderful countries which surround.

reps all round

LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why are you not banned yet?

lnsidious is not very helpful. (-500) lnsidious is not very helpful. (-500) lnsidious is not very helpful. (-500) lnsidious is not very helpful. (-500) lnsidious is not very helpful. (-500) lnsidious is not very helpful. (-500) lnsidious is not very helpful. (-500) lnsidious is not very helpful. (-500) lnsidious is not very helpful. (-500) lnsidious is not very helpful. (-500) lnsidious is not very helpful. (-500)
    Cool story bro, changed my life

BelarusIsBest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BelarusIsBest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BelarusIsBest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BelarusIsBest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BelarusIsBest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BelarusIsBest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BelarusIsBest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BelarusIsBest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BelarusIsBest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BelarusIsBest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BelarusIsBest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LashGordon View Post
    If this thread upsets you then you shouldnt click on it. The title explains the content pretty well.

Originally Posted by lnsidious View Post
    Cool story bro, changed my life
    I am serious

Mozzzr is a name known to all. (+5000) Mozzzr is a name known to all. (+5000) Mozzzr is a name known to all. (+5000) Mozzzr is a name known to all. (+5000) Mozzzr is a name known to all. (+5000) Mozzzr is a name known to all. (+5000) Mozzzr is a name known to all. (+5000) Mozzzr is a name known to all. (+5000) Mozzzr is a name known to all. (+5000) Mozzzr is a name known to all. (+5000) Mozzzr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thanks Fresh Prince of Belarus

jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LashGordon View Post
    this is a good question
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ★cVc★ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ Roflcopter Crew ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ PC Master Race ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆ /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\☆

NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is one of those soldiers sent to act as citizens spreading pro-belarus messages on message boards

I'm onto you.
    “We pay too much tribute to a few human insects when we let their wrong-doing paralyze our faith in humanity. It is a lie of the cynics that says ‘all men are ungrateful,’ a companion lie to ‘all men have their price.’ We must trust humanity if we would get good from humanity. He who thinks all mankind is vile is a pessimist who mistakes his introspection for observation; he looks into his own heart and thinks he sees the world.”

tylertheliger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tylertheliger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tylertheliger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tylertheliger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tylertheliger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tylertheliger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tylertheliger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tylertheliger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tylertheliger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tylertheliger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tylertheliger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Surprised he is not banned from Belarus... Or is he?
    *has been jacked off by a friend using a mechanical device crew
    *already ruined life crew
    *saved my dog from drowning crew
    *got in a fight with a hamburger, the hamburger won crew
    *Perpetual cutting forever and not making any progress crew
    *IIFYM (IF IT FONDLES YOUR MOM) CREW
    *IF Everyday, all day, 3 times a day crew
    *I lost my crew when Michael Jackson died crew
    *had sex with mostly prostitutes crew

The people are friendly and there are some cool things to see. Beautiful outdoors. You can see where the jews hid in the forest. There was a film recently about it but I forgot the name.

I recommend Poland out of all the countries which surround. Great place and it's cheap.

Originally Posted by jmonty View Post
    this is a good question
    Why do you follow me around in my threads and then get angry. Don't click them. The title explains everything mate

Originally Posted by NZDB View Post
    This is one of those soldiers sent to act as citizens spreading pro-belarus messages on message boards

I'm onto you.
    People talk about how nice New Zealand is all the time

I am telling people about the secret gem Belarus

Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000)
    I felt safer in Russia than in England.

Originally Posted by Chaan View Post
    I felt safer in Russia than in England.
    where did you go in England and where did you go in Russia? How long did you stay for?

Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Neg'd.

thats ok, it is good to express your feelings

Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BelarusIsBest View Post
    where did you go in England and where did you go in Russia? How long did you stay for?
    Russia = ten days 1994, from Estonia (?) by some train, to Moscow, where we hit the Transsiberian

England = one-two weeks (don't remember) 1996 - somewhere on the coast to Liverpool (hitchhiking with a swedish friend) and then to London on my own

England 2006 = London (half-big airport) on my own, stayed a few days (weird place once again, I have pics) went to Oxford where I met some swedish friends, ten days total maybe.

Russia = ten days 1994, from Estonia (?) by some train, to Moscow, where we hit the Transsiberian

England = one-two weeks (don't remember) 1996 - somewhere on the coast to Liverpool (hitchhiking with a swedish friend) and then to London on my own

England 2006 = London (half-big airport) on my own, stayed a few days (weird place once again, I have pics) went to Oxford where I met some swedish friends, ten days total maybe.
    nice. London isnt much different to any other European city I have been to though.

you have no visited belarus before. you should try

DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think I'll just stay away from both places.

Originally Posted by DCutch View Post
    I think I'll just stay away from both places.
    thats ok, you have many nice places in the USA to go to

nice. London isnt much different to any other European city I have been to though.
    London is very different from other european cities, much more chaotic. However, since a couple of years, I've had an idea that it might very soon become a very nice place, from where I could sit and watch whole Europe (and write a record about the 1900's that I've already begun)

you have no visited belarus before. you should try
    I don't think swedes would be welcomed there at the moment, do you news?

Tiffinbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffinbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffinbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffinbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffinbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffinbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffinbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffinbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffinbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffinbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffinbrah is just really nice. (+1000)

London is very different from other european cities, much more chaotic. However, since a couple of years, I've had an idea that it might very soon become a very nice place, from where I could sit and watch whole Europe (and write a record about the 1900's that I've already begun)

I don't think swedes would be welcomed there at the moment, do you news?
    Your location is Australia I thought you were Australian guy who had Swedish friends.

creativebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) creativebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) creativebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) creativebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) creativebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) creativebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) creativebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) creativebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) creativebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) creativebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) creativebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mozzzr View Post
    thanks Fresh Prince of Belarus
    lmao

i would rep you if i had the reputation

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Safety is subjective. Who cares