Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    qatsup2 is not very helpful. (-500) qatsup2 is not very helpful. (-500) qatsup2 is not very helpful. (-500) qatsup2 is not very helpful. (-500) qatsup2 is not very helpful. (-500) qatsup2 is not very helpful. (-500) qatsup2 is not very helpful. (-500) qatsup2 is not very helpful. (-500) qatsup2 is not very helpful. (-500) qatsup2 is not very helpful. (-500) qatsup2 is not very helpful. (-500)

Ever meet a tall and jacked Asian who wasn't beta, a white guy who could jump, a...

black guy who wasn't athletic (and for you womenz) a black man who had an average sized dick?

mods, before you lock or delete this thread, please give it a chance. this isn't a thread to bash other races and isn't your typical bee bee see thread. instead, this is a thread to discuss people who don't fit the stereotypes about them. stereotypes, no matter how negative, all stem from truth. if there was no truth behind them then stereotypes wouldn't have arisen out of nowhere right? it's a lot more common to see a nerdy asian who got really good grades than an asian who was built like ronnie coleman. this isn't a thread to start any shiitstorms at all. i just think it would be an interesting discussion about people who broke the stereotypes and how their lives are.

lettuce be real tea. one of the reasons jeremy lin was so popular was because he was asian. yes, he's a good basketball player, but let's be serious here...him being asian is ONE (not the only) but it's ONE of the reasons there was so much hype. after all, how often do you see an asian basketball star?

so now on to the thread topic:

do you know anyone who breaks the stereotypes about their race? do you know a white guy who can dance his ass off and has rhythm? an asian who's tall and jacked? we can even use gender here. do you know a woman who doesn't put on a lot of makeup but yet she's still very feminine? or maybe you're one of the people who breaks the stereotypes. are you a black guy who isn't athletic?

for those of you who know people who break stereotypes, what are they like? how do people treat them? if you're the one who breaks stereotypes what's your life like?

mods again, please think about the thread idea and give it a chance. i have no intentions of starting anything here. i just think it would be interesting to discuss people who break stereotypes and see what their experiences are like. does society treat them differently? if anything this thread is actually pretty positive as it can shed light on people who break stereotypes.

Spiderchicken is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spiderchicken is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spiderchicken is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spiderchicken is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spiderchicken is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spiderchicken is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spiderchicken is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spiderchicken is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spiderchicken is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spiderchicken is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spiderchicken is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Obviously there is going to be people that don't fit their racial stereotype. OP you are almost the same durp level as Jason Genova.
    "If you can lift that weight up and then do it a few more times then last week you might be able to put on like 0.2 pounds of muscle"
    - Anonymous

bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    yes, I know many people that don't fit stereotypes. my brother is Asian, 6ft5 250lbs and jacked. i'm Asian, borderline 6ft1 (taller than typical 5ft6 Asian) and not nerdy or skinny by any means (inb4 stats, soon..). I also know many white people that can dance very well. as for black people and their penises, i'm pretty sure you'd be an expert on that ******* OP.

stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There is plenty of people who are not stereotypical.

You need to meet more people, it just sounds like you have been watching too much tv and not living life.

qatsup2 is not very helpful. (-500) qatsup2 is not very helpful. (-500) qatsup2 is not very helpful. (-500) qatsup2 is not very helpful. (-500) qatsup2 is not very helpful. (-500) qatsup2 is not very helpful. (-500) qatsup2 is not very helpful. (-500) qatsup2 is not very helpful. (-500) qatsup2 is not very helpful. (-500) qatsup2 is not very helpful. (-500) qatsup2 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Spiderchicken View Post
    Obviously there is going to be people that don't fit their racial stereotype. OP you are almost the same durp level as Jason Genova.
    yes of course. there are always exceptions to everything.

the point is, it's a lot rarer to see a jacked asian guy than a jacked black guy. when you're in high school and look at the football team, what's the ratio of asians to blacks and whites? this thread is to have insight on the rare ones who are the exceptions. when you see the rare 6'3" 250 pound asian people are obviously gonna go "holy fuk that's a big asian"

when you see a 6'3" 250 pound russian guy it's not as "amazing" as an asian guy because seeing tall white guys is a lot more common.

your durp level is lower than jason genova's if you don't understand the logic of this thread. obviously there are exceptions, but these exceptions are uncommon. thanks for pointing that out sherlock holmes.

stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by qatsup2 View Post
    yes of course. there are always exceptions to everything.

the point is, it's a lot rarer to see a jacked asian guy than a jacked black guy. when you're in high school and look at the football team, what's the ratio of asians to blacks and whites? this thread is to have insight on the rare ones who are the exceptions.

your durp level is lower than jason genova's if you don't understand the logic of this thread. obviously there are exceptions, but these exceptions are uncommon. thanks for pointing that out sherlock holmes.
    I believe this goes back to the value and what we are brought up to value.

Asian's (me being asian) are brought up to focus on studies and excel in career etc etc. Hence why we put sports 2nd and study first.

treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500)
    im a tall asian. and im jacked(not srs)

Originally Posted by stanlehh View Post
    There is plenty of people who are not stereotypical.

You need to meet more people, it just sounds like you have been watching too much tv and not living life.
    i go out a lot actually. despite what you'll think about me because i have no avi i actually do go out a lot and most white guys i see can't dance. most asian guys i see aren't 6'3" with bulging boulder shoulders.

as stated above, there are obviously people who break stereotypes, but they aren't a dime a dozen.

mofojoet is on a distinguished road. (+10) mofojoet is on a distinguished road. (+10) mofojoet is on a distinguished road. (+10) mofojoet is on a distinguished road. (+10) mofojoet is on a distinguished road. (+10) mofojoet is on a distinguished road. (+10) mofojoet is on a distinguished road. (+10) mofojoet is on a distinguished road. (+10) mofojoet is on a distinguished road. (+10) mofojoet is on a distinguished road. (+10) mofojoet is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I dont see the relevance to your observation

I see plenty of different ethnicity that break your stereotype but i dont get what the point is

TriathleteBrah is not very helpful. (-500) TriathleteBrah is not very helpful. (-500) TriathleteBrah is not very helpful. (-500) TriathleteBrah is not very helpful. (-500) TriathleteBrah is not very helpful. (-500) TriathleteBrah is not very helpful. (-500) TriathleteBrah is not very helpful. (-500) TriathleteBrah is not very helpful. (-500) TriathleteBrah is not very helpful. (-500) TriathleteBrah is not very helpful. (-500) TriathleteBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    im a white guy that can jump

two hand dunk straight vert

been dunking since 2nd year of high school at around 6'0

edit: and i've met quite a few black guys who weren't athletic. really nerdy dudes who were awful at sports, horrible coordination, etc. alot more common than you think

also met a few asians who were incredible athletes/basketball players.

this reminds me of this REALLY girly girl a friend introduced me to and i was shocked when i found out she did the tough mudder twice. she's a prissy as they get. when she told me she did the tough mudder twice i was pretty damn surprised this girl with her french manicure ran 10 miles in mud.

Originally Posted by mofojoet View Post
    I dont see the relevance to your observation

I see plenty of different ethnicity that break your stereotype but i dont get what the point is
    the point is urine idiot. where the fuk did stereotypes come from if the majority of asians weren't short then? did someone just decide one day "hey let me go make something up about the majority of asians. hmm let's say most of them are short"

or how about black guys. you think someone just decided one day to say that the majority of them are athletic? go look at your high school and college varsity teams. what's more prevalent, black guys or indian guys? stereotypes arise from truth no matter how negatively stereotypes are looked at. stereotypes don't come out of nowhere.

i'm not repeating myself again. obviously there are exceptions, but they are rare. that's why i made this thread. i wanna see what these rare people's lives are like.

if anyone says "oh it's pretty common" then how come i barely see any stories in the newspaper about an indian guy breaking records in football or basketball? know why? because it's rare.

last time i'm saying this. if you're too dumb to understand then that sucks for you.

Kithra is just really nice. (+1000) Kithra is just really nice. (+1000) Kithra is just really nice. (+1000) Kithra is just really nice. (+1000) Kithra is just really nice. (+1000) Kithra is just really nice. (+1000) Kithra is just really nice. (+1000) Kithra is just really nice. (+1000) Kithra is just really nice. (+1000) Kithra is just really nice. (+1000) Kithra is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know an Asian dood who topped the intake in Australian SASR selection

Sterotypes are for lazy people man

vitalcerebral is a complete loser! (-2000) vitalcerebral is a complete loser! (-2000) vitalcerebral is a complete loser! (-2000) vitalcerebral is a complete loser! (-2000) vitalcerebral is a complete loser! (-2000) vitalcerebral is a complete loser! (-2000) vitalcerebral is a complete loser! (-2000) vitalcerebral is a complete loser! (-2000) vitalcerebral is a complete loser! (-2000) vitalcerebral is a complete loser! (-2000) vitalcerebral is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Yes to all of those questions.

HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    perfect example of this was when i was in high school at the state championships. at state's we use an 8 lane track. in the finals of the high hurdles there were 7 black guys and one hispanic guy. there were people in the crowd whispering "damn he's the only spanish guy up there. what a beast"

srs. if you don't understand where OP is coming from then LOL @ you. it's very obvious in track because it's not a team sport where everyone looks at them as a whole. track is a very individual sport and when you see 7 black guys and one spanish guy in the finals people definitely talked about it.

JayGH is a name known to all. (+5000) JayGH is a name known to all. (+5000) JayGH is a name known to all. (+5000) JayGH is a name known to all. (+5000) JayGH is a name known to all. (+5000) JayGH is a name known to all. (+5000) JayGH is a name known to all. (+5000) JayGH is a name known to all. (+5000) JayGH is a name known to all. (+5000) JayGH is a name known to all. (+5000) JayGH is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Jeremy Lin

Steve Urkel

and Michael Jackson

waitwut
    MAKE MISC GREAT AGAIN

****Misc President 2017****

I make the best threads.
    All other threads: Fake Threads!

Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000)
    what is there to discuss exactly? of-course there are exceptions to everything

HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dynamo11 View Post
    What's your definition of rare? Honestly probably 1 in 3 black people I see aren't jacked... I wouldn't consider that "rare".

Edit: Honestly it's probably 1/3 that I see that *are* jacked.. it just feels like when they do dedicate themselves to being fit, they blow everyone else out of the water with their physique.
    doesn't matter. point is, there are more athletic black guys than asian guys. the OP's point isn't that everywhere you go there's a jacked black guy. it's just more common to see a black guy as the star of the basketball team in high school than some 5'6" asian.

i can think of a bunch of times in track where the finals consisted of 7 black guys and 1 guy of another race and people in the crowd ALWAYS noticed. they always went holy fuk that guy must be a beast.

lol @ people who don't understand. no shiit there are gonna be exceptions. doesn't mean that everyone's equal. i was an athlete for 13 years and i very, very rarely saw an asian who was at the top. i honestly can't think of one time out of the 13 years i was a track and basketball athlete that i ever saw an asian or indian guy at the top of the ranks. when it does happen though, people take notice and hype it up.

Originally Posted by Billster View Post
    what is there to discuss exactly? of-course there are exceptions to everything
    i think where he's getting at is while there are exceptions, these exceptions are uncommon. like i said in my 13 years of being a basketball and track athlete i can only think of maybe 1 or 2 instances where the star was asian. those 2 instances the asian was always always ALWAYS hyped up for being that certain race because outstanding asian athletes around my area are rare as fuk.

i think OP is just trying to see what it's like to be one of the people who breaks the stereotypes. the hispanic guy i talked about in a few posts above was treated a lot differently than other hispanics because this guy was one of the very few hispanics to be top 8 in the state in the hurdles. in the 4 years i competed on the varsity level in high school i never saw a hispanic in the finals in conference, county, and state besides that guy and people treated him a lot differently because of it.

Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    white guy who can jump and dance checking in.

Ch0mpsk1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ch0mpsk1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ch0mpsk1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ch0mpsk1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ch0mpsk1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ch0mpsk1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ch0mpsk1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ch0mpsk1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ch0mpsk1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ch0mpsk1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ch0mpsk1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do you fall into a stereotype of a stereotypical person, op?

broseidon55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) broseidon55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) broseidon55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) broseidon55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) broseidon55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) broseidon55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) broseidon55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) broseidon55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) broseidon55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) broseidon55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) broseidon55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1) Don't know any asians
    2) Yes, me and a couple other dudes I know
    3) Yes
    KEEP REP TRADING OUT OF YOUR SIG crew
    NEG *******S WHO DONT USE IMGUR crew

commi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) commi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) commi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) commi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) commi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) commi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) commi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) commi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) commi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) commi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) commi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have seen many black men with average sizes penors. Wat?

WH1992 is a complete loser! (-2000) WH1992 is a complete loser! (-2000) WH1992 is a complete loser! (-2000) WH1992 is a complete loser! (-2000) WH1992 is a complete loser! (-2000) WH1992 is a complete loser! (-2000) WH1992 is a complete loser! (-2000) WH1992 is a complete loser! (-2000) WH1992 is a complete loser! (-2000) WH1992 is a complete loser! (-2000) WH1992 is a complete loser! (-2000)

YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My friend is part of this Filipino club at her university and invited me to one of the events one time. When I walked in the room a lot of them just stared at me with a "Holy f*ck he's huge" look (and I'm not even that big). Some of them asked me if I was mixed because they've never seen a Filipino my height and build before and they'd always be surprised when I told them I was full. I'm the tallest in my family and whenever there are family gatherings relatives always comment about how tall I am. My parents talk to relatives in the Philippines via webcam sometimes and one time I said hi and they said (translated from Tagalog) "How did he get so big? He's like a giant!"

I have a few Filipino friends around my height and build and whenever we're around a group of Filipinos and Filipinas they always stare at us. It makes me feel like a freak sometimes haha

I actually know a handful of tall and jacked Filipinos, but that's probably because I surround myself with fit people and then I just get introduced to the "rare breeds"

Long story short, in my experience breaking the stereotype of the short and scrawny Asian definitely makes a big difference in how people treat me

ct9a evo is just really nice. (+1000) ct9a evo is just really nice. (+1000) ct9a evo is just really nice. (+1000) ct9a evo is just really nice. (+1000) ct9a evo is just really nice. (+1000) ct9a evo is just really nice. (+1000) ct9a evo is just really nice. (+1000) ct9a evo is just really nice. (+1000) ct9a evo is just really nice. (+1000) ct9a evo is just really nice. (+1000) ct9a evo is just really nice. (+1000)
    im asian and shortest guy in my family. All my cousins are like 6'2+. One of my best friends growing up is black and non athletic, he is actually about to be a mayor of some town out west. Still haven't seen a white guy who could dunk that wasn't playing professionally or for a college team.
    NJ Crew (856)

icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Pretty sure the only Asian's I've ever seen who are pretty alpha were Cung Le and Yushin Okami. That's pretty much it.

Met a ton of black guys who were unathletic

now that i think of it i've never seen a white guy who was good at dancing spanish dances like meregue and bachata. i went to a few classes awhile ago and none of those white guys could dance to save their lives. no rhythm or fluidity at all. just a bunch of stiff ass movements that made them look like something was wrong with them lmao

autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    there are tons of clumsy ass black dudes out there. you won't find them at the basketball court or on the football field though.
    *sit beside hot girl first day and she drops the class crew*
    *girl at register smiles at me and i zone out dreaming of us frolicking in the meadows crew*
    *only sound phone makes is low battery alert crew*
    *make eye contact with girl and get heart palpitation crew*
    *order pizza and lower money in a bucket with rope from 2nd floor crew*
    *thinking about giving it all up to be a monk crew*

Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i'm the tallest in my family :P
    **MISC LIFTING CREW**
    will follow back on instagram: http://instagram.com/derekhnng
    1k+ or 500+ with link

negging oneshotgg on sight