Thread: Help?

tdgfighter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Help?

I'm 6'4", 16 years old, and 235lbs. I've been working out for almost 2 years now and my bench is at 245lbs and my squat is around 315lbs. My squat is capped due to a serious neck injury I have problems getting to a high weight on squat without tearing my neck up too much. I spend around 2 hours at the YMCA each day with cardio and laps added on top of my workout. The point is that I've been doing my best to get bigger muscles but I've been conflicted about my diet. I'm still growing and I don't have any idea where to start on how to go about maybe going on a diet without hurting my growth and energy. Please help me figure out how to go about this problem.

Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not sure what your question is?

But if you're planning on growing more and getting bigger, focus on getting 1gram of protein per lb of bodyweight.
    Bulk at around 500 calories above your maintenace which you can calculate here; www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm

However after 2 years of training your progress will slow down and it will take longer to put on muscle mass.

www.swole.me is also a great site for planning a diet.
    Top Supplement Reviews - SupplementRaters.com

500+ repback always

Workout Log -- 5/3/1 -- Acquire Mass, Maintain Symmetry.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143662073

Sorry I kind of rambled. I want to lose weight without harming my energy and muscle growth.

Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by tdgfighter View Post
    Sorry I kind of rambled. I want to lose weight without harming my energy and muscle growth.
    Then you need to cut.
    Work out your maintenance using this calculator; www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm
    And eat at around 250 cals below your maintenance if you want to minimize your energy and muscle loss.

More you go below your maintenance then the more muscle/energy loss you will experiance.
    and you can use www.swole.me to help you out with planning the diet once you figure out how many calories you want to eat.
    Top Supplement Reviews - SupplementRaters.com

500+ repback always

Workout Log -- 5/3/1 -- Acquire Mass, Maintain Symmetry.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143662073

thank you very much