Thread: Flat days?

sricardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sricardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sricardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sricardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sricardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sricardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sricardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sricardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sricardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sricardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sricardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Flat days?

Do you guys some days hit the gym full of the right supps and feel flat or fall flat on your face just little or no energy in your bodies.
    Todays it has been one of those days where I had creatine, l-cartithin and AminoX just did not do anything for me hopefully protein shake did prevent me from feeling aches and pains. I particularly blame the weather where the barometer read low pressure system and I know it is a killer.
    Like to know your opinions

BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like supps but I never put my faith in them. Same with my surroundings - if I'm distracted, it's my fault. When I lift, I'm looking for a tunnel vision but it's a tunnel vision of my own creating. If I don't feel like I can give it 100%, I can't blame anything or anyone but myself.
    Unless you're physically down, it's all a state of mind. Learning how to adjust that state of mind when you're not feeling it is a good weapon to have in your arsenal.

sricardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sricardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sricardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sricardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sricardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sricardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sricardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sricardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sricardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sricardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sricardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you for your comments indeed is fair but it wasn't my mind I can assure you that so I had doubts and vistied a friend about my age he is a long time powerlifter he also feels bad in days like this he says get s headaches although the temperature is unseasonal and humidty relatively normal barometric pressure was low 1004 milibars all day that is enough for me to feel bad

kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think anyone who has trained for some time will have days like that. Some days you just don't have it. When that happens to me I just grind through a workout--even a lower intensity workout will benefit you. The next week or training session is usually much better.

ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everyone has days when motivation is low for whatever reason. Just fight through it.