TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

which one do i buy????

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/creatine.html

i want the creatine powder so should i buy the special or something in the list below

TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump

lol wow

ag1823 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ag1823 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ag1823 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ag1823 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ag1823 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ag1823 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ag1823 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ag1823 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ag1823 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ag1823 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ag1823 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just buy mono, higher power micronized creatine

J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just buy a cheap mono.
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew
    300+ Bench Crew
    IRB 9k+
    ~Polish Strength Genetics~

l3g1tsanchez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine

"i want the creatine powder so should i buy the special or something in the list below"

Personally I say you get a Creatine Hydrochloride.
    It's WAY more effecient than Creatine Monohydrate. your body absorbs 100% of the creatine Hyrdochloride.

If you plan on taking creatine for long term, than unless you want to start pissing out Kidney stones, than i suggest you use Hydrochloride.

In monohydrate your body cant really absorb it well so it actually crystalizes in your body and eventually that will form kidney stones, but it'll take a bit for that to happen.

(thats just a lil something not many ppl know about..)

ag1823 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ag1823 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ag1823 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ag1823 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ag1823 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ag1823 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ag1823 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ag1823 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ag1823 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ag1823 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ag1823 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by l3g1tsanchez View Post
    "i want the creatine powder so should i buy the special or something in the list below"

It's WAY more effecient than Creatine Monohydrate. your body absorbs 100% of the creatine Hyrdochloride.

If you plan on taking creatine for long term, than unless you want to start pissing out Kidney stones, than i suggest you use Hydrochloride.

In monohydrate your body cant really absorb it well so it actually crystalizes in your body and eventually that will form kidney stones, but it'll take a bit for that to happen.

woah ive never heard of this type of creatine wanna explain some more pls for reps
    is it just CEE?
    Last edited by ag1823; 08-29-2009 at 11:31 AM.

MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

studies on creatine hydrochloride and how its more effective than mono

inb4 there arent any studies

"studies on creatine hydrochloride and how its more effective than mono

inb4 there arent any studies"

I have a friend thats in this university and he's a big medical freak or something like he did a lot of research and he's seen many reviews. he was giving me this big explanation on this.

And it all makes sense. I had to ask him what happens to the left over creatine ur body doesnt use up. and thats when he told me the whole crystalizing thing. he got way more detailed though lol how i put it up on here.. is like average joe language.

KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000)

I have a friend thats in this university and he's a big medical freak or something like he did a lot of research and he's seen many reviews. he was giving me this big explanation on this.

And it all makes sense. I had to ask him what happens to the left over creatine ur body doesnt use up. and thats when he told me the whole crystalizing thing. he got way more detailed though lol how i put it up on here.. is like average joe language.
    Funny cuz the supplement companies pay off the universities..

"Funny cuz the supplement companies pay off the universities.."

When i said my friend is in THIS university i meant he's in a university but i forgot which one.. not the one listed. (if that even WAS a university)

Anyways Im just saying he reads a lot on this and has a lot of projects for it (hw i guess?)

So he isnt payed to tell me anything. he's just an ordinary guy like me that knows a lot.

And im pretty sure that its obvious that supplement companies need to pay university.. maybe its called.. Funding for research? hmm.. its amazing what common sense can do to a person...

tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    strong firsts posts, I have a feeling you might need a ship for the red sea soon
    ***Crab depleted crew***

KllTheKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KllTheKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KllTheKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KllTheKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KllTheKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KllTheKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KllTheKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KllTheKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KllTheKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KllTheKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KllTheKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    how you take just protein. is creatine really needed.
    You're either getting better or you're getting worse. You never stay the same.

Originally Posted by KllTheKing View Post
    how you take just protein. is creatine really needed.
    its not needed but it boosts your strength and it really helps

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I would like to see the studies referenced above. Please provide the names and journals in which they are published.

Creatine monohydrate is superior in several aspects to creatine ethyl ester (CEE).

I eated all ze celtechz Johnchallis's Avatar
    Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000)

yeh man i totally hear ya bro.

my friend said he was 400lbs 6% bodyfat the other day

i believed him obviously as he goes to university and is doing sports science, didnt ask for any other proof or links and scientific studies etc

because my friend said it

it must be true

HAHAHAHAHAHH brb need food
    I havnt updated my lifting stats for a very long time.

YOU BROS MAD I AINT BRAGGIN BOUT MY LIFTS?

"yeh man i totally hear ya bro.

my friend said he was 400lbs 6% bodyfat the other day

i believed him obviously as he goes to university and is doing sports science, didnt ask for any other proof or links and scientific studies etc

because my friend said it

it must be true

...."

Ok ur a *** nut. he was sharing information he learned through research. why would he lie? he has nothing to gain he doesnt try to sell me anything. he's just trying to be a friendly guy and everything he has told me i looked up personally its all good. but i dont have to prove anything to you considering that it wouldnt benefit me in any ways. all i have to say is ur an ******* but thats just it. and ur example is irrelevant to what i was saying. just WAY off. gr0w up

WTF??
    i asked this months and months ago

Originally Posted by tsunami332 View Post
    strong firsts posts, I have a feeling you might need a ship for the red sea soon
    lmfao I have been a lurker for a WHILE now and have countless hours of research and years of personal experience to back up my claims, I tend to stay away from commenting on posts that contain subject im not familiar with, creatine however I am VERY familiar with.
    If You Can't Handle The Intensity Join The Majority.
    If You Have The Heart Dream Big.
    If You Have The Dedication Go Every Day.
    If You have The Will, Keep an Open Mind.
    If Your Serious, Join Me And We Will Learn Together About How Your Body Works And Help Make YOUR Dreams Come True To The Best Of My Ability.
    Im Up For The Challenge, Are you?

THAT, Is my Official Offer And My Official Challenge.

-L3g1tSanchez

Originally Posted by TheLostSim1718 View Post
    WTF??
    i asked this months and months ago
    yeah sorry man, this post is from years ago, but I had to finish the unfinished business now that I know how forums work, forgot their were auto subscriptions when you post something :] xD ima start using this forum from this day on.
    If You Can't Handle The Intensity Join The Majority.
    If You Have The Heart Dream Big.
    If You Have The Dedication Go Every Day.
    If You have The Will, Keep an Open Mind.
    If Your Serious, Join Me And We Will Learn Together About How Your Body Works And Help Make YOUR Dreams Come True To The Best Of My Ability.
    Im Up For The Challenge, Are you?

THAT, Is my Official Offer And My Official Challenge.

-L3g1tSanchez

NOW HAS A LOG!!!! peanut-butter's Avatar
    peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cheap creatine monohydrate. The other added crap in most products is generally useless.
    "Whoa, peanut-butter does look a lot like Cum." - Alan Aragon

IIFYMM- If it fits Your Macros and Micros.

5k+ Link (Please PM me if I forget)

*Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs