FitnessPeanut is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitnessPeanut is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitnessPeanut is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitnessPeanut is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitnessPeanut is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitnessPeanut is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitnessPeanut is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitnessPeanut is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitnessPeanut is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitnessPeanut is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitnessPeanut is on a distinguished road. (+10)

110 Day Fitness Challenge: November 1st - February 19th!

Here we go...!

I am getting ready to start what I am calling the 110 Day Fitness Challenge. It is something I decided to come up with as a way to commit and dedicate myself to achieving my fitness goals. The main purpose of the challenge is to hold myself accountable and give 110% for 110 days.

Along with tracking and posting about my own progress, I am also inviting others to join along with me! The challenge does not have a specific workout or nutritional outline. Since everyone has different goals, during the 110 days each person can determine what it is they want to accomplish and how they plan on doing it. It can something such as losing fat, gaining muscle, running a 1/2 marathon, improving at a sport or maybe a combination of things. Again, this is about dedication, commitment and most importantly…accountability.
    Over the course of the next 110 days, here is what I would like to accomplish:

• Maintain an active routine 5-6 days per week which will consist of weight training and cardio
    • Daily clean eating with one moderate cheat meal per week
    • Run a Treadmill 5k
    • Tackle CrossFit
    • Get my speed chute off the ground
    • Improve Flexibility
    • Yoga sessions 1x per week

Typically, I have always set goals to lose a specific number of pounds in a certain time frame. Clearly this approach has failed me numerous times! I usually get discouraged and fall off track when I don’t see a specific number come off the scale by the end of the week. Transforming my body is my ultimate goal so I am using other goals that will assist in that without specifying a number. I will be weighing myself weekly (huge adjustment as I do it daily now; actually twice daily). My thought process is that if I commit to the above goals, then the rest will naturally fall into place.

To insure I am setting myself up for success, I will be outlining my plan every 10 days so that I have no excuse to fail. The goal is to plan ahead and schedule everything out so I cannot make excuses.

More to follow and I hope others will join along!

FP
    Proud Isagenix Consultant and Savage Girl!!!!

www.taratorrey.isagenix.com

www.cathysavagefitness.com

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring"

FitnessPeanut is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitnessPeanut is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitnessPeanut is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitnessPeanut is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitnessPeanut is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitnessPeanut is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitnessPeanut is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitnessPeanut is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitnessPeanut is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitnessPeanut is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitnessPeanut is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just for fun let's add a ******** page..

http://www.********.com/pages/110-Da...72302232810455

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring"

Day One!

First day was great! Had all my meals ready to go and my cooler packed for work! Hit the gym for 45 minutes of hill intervals on the Tredmill all while watching The Perfect Storm in the cardio theater. Althought, I have to say that isn't the best movie to watch as my @ss almost swayed off the tredmill a few times.

Here a recap of what is on my agenda for the next 10 days..

11/1/2011 – 11/10/2011

1. Tuesday 11/1- PM Interval Cardio (45 Minutes)
    2. Wednesday 11/2- PM Back/Chest/ Moderate Cardio (30 minutes)
    3. Thursday 11/3- Legs/Abs/ Moderate Cardio (30 Minutes)
    4. Friday 11/4- Afternoon Interval Cardio (45 Minutes)
    5. Saturday 11/5- Afternoon Shoulders/Arms/Moderate Cardio (30 Minutes)
    6. Sunday 11/6- Yoga/Light Cardio (20 minutes)
    7. Monday 11/7- Rest!!
    8. Tuesday 11/8- Interval Cardio (45 Minutes)
    9. Wednesday 11/9- PM Back/Chest/ Moderate Cardio (30 minutes)
    10. Thursday 11/10- PM Legs/Abs/ Moderate Cardio (30 Minutes)

Ready for day two!

Day Two!

Just got back from the gym. Looooove getting back to lifting. Got in a great back and chest workout with a little bit of cardio. Diet was on track despite the crazy temptations in my office. One of my staff members brought me macaroni and cheese from whole foods, yup I had to say no! Not to mention the left over candy from Halloween! Those Kit Kats and PB cups were staring me down but I didn't even give them a second glance. When I am faced with temptations, I am going to try to say to myself "will that food help me get closer to my goal". Clearly those foods I find comforting and yummy will get a big fat NO.

Ready to tackle tomorrow!

Day 4 is underway! I made it to the gym a little late last night but got my leg workout in even though I wanted to put it off! My thought process was that if Jay Cutler can do cardio at midnight, I could do a leg workout at 8pm.

Just had meal one and now I am going to see the acupuncturist for my second session. Later on I will be headed to the gym for a round of cardio!

Have a great day everyone!!!

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is a cool idea. I'm in
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

Originally Posted by MoEcho View Post
    This is a cool idea. I'm in
    Awesome! Thanks for joining! Only 4 days in but so far it has helped me focus on my goals without being crazy about the scale. Feel free to track and post whenever you want!

What are your goals?

FP

Workout song of the day! I just can't get enough of this song! Cardio workout was great! Did 45 minutes of hill intervals. Legs were still a little sore from yesterday but it felt good to get them warmed up again!

http://youtu.be/EPo5wWmKEaI

Erika0040 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erika0040 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erika0040 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erika0040 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erika0040 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erika0040 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erika0040 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erika0040 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erika0040 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erika0040 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm in, added your fb page!

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Erika0040 View Post
    I'm in, added your fb page!
    Hey girl! I just saw you on there! Thanks for joining along! Feel free to post whenever and whatever you would like on this thread.

What are your goals?

Talking Day 5!

Just got home from the gym and did a really good shoulder and arm workout with some cardio! Just finished up dinner; a little piece of lean steak and whole wheat pasta with olive oil and garlic. Yummy!

Tomorrow is light cardio and my first yoga session! Have a great night everyone!

Workout song of the day...

http://youtu.be/PLolag3YSYU

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FitnessPeanut View Post
    Awesome! Thanks for joining! Only 4 days in but so far it has helped me focus on my goals without being crazy about the scale. Feel free to track and post whenever you want!

What are your goals?

FP
    Goal #1: To push myself beyond anything that I've done before and finally see my abs!
    Goal #2: To keep the the goal the goal!! ...and not deviate from the plan
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

Originally Posted by MoEcho View Post
    Goal #1: To push myself beyond anything that I've done before and finally see my abs!
    Goal #2: To keep the the goal the goal!! ...and not deviate from the plan
    Awesome, good luck!

Day 6...Yoga..

Alright, first yoga session in. My thoughts? I like it! It was definately harder than I thought and it will take a while before I can master some of those poses! Either way, just the attempt gave me a good 'workout' and I felt great after. However, once I was done, doing cardio was not on the to do list! I either need to do it before or later in the day. Right after yoga is just not happening!

Ready to tackle another week, looking forward to seeing what progress I have made by the end of my first 10 day plan. Starting to work on my second 10 day plan and it is going to include cleaning up my diet a bit more (like switching double fiber english muffins to oats in the AM) and starting the Couch to 5k program!

Have a great weekend everyone!

FP

Erika0040 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erika0040 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erika0040 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erika0040 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erika0040 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erika0040 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erika0040 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erika0040 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erika0040 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erika0040 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FitnessPeanut View Post
    Hey girl! I just saw you on there! Thanks for joining along! Feel free to post whenever and whatever you would like on this thread.

What are your goals?
    Goal 1: Get back to pre surgery strength, and cardio
    Goal 2: Cutting some fat, leaning out.

Wmodel is not very well liked. (-100) Wmodel is not very well liked. (-100) Wmodel is not very well liked. (-100) Wmodel is not very well liked. (-100) Wmodel is not very well liked. (-100) Wmodel is not very well liked. (-100) Wmodel is not very well liked. (-100) Wmodel is not very well liked. (-100) Wmodel is not very well liked. (-100) Wmodel is not very well liked. (-100) Wmodel is not very well liked. (-100)
    Just found this thread. Thinking of doing something similar myself after christmas. Will be following to see how you get on. Good luck OP.
    www.internetmodelingjob.com

Round 2!

First, the first 10 days went great! I am down 6lbs, I don't feel bloated anymore and my energy level is much higher! Next round I am looking to incorporate the Couch to 5K program, eat my first meal earlier, add in another veggie and increase my water intake.

Now onto Round 2...

11. Friday 11/11 - Rest
    12. Saturday 11/12 – Chest/Back/Moderate Cardio (40 Minutes)
    13. Sunday 11/13 – C25K Day 1 Cardio (20 minutes)/Yoga
    14. Monday 11/14 – Legs/Abs
    15. Tuesday 11/15 – C25K Day 2 Cardio (20 Minutes)/Moderate Cardio (20 Minutes)
    16. Wednesday 11/16 – Shoulders/Arms/Moderate Cardio (40 Minutes)
    17. Thursday 11/17 – C25k Day 3 Cardio (20 minutes)/Moderate Cardio (20 Minutes)
    18. Friday 11/18 –Functional/Plyometric Routine
    19. Saturday 11/19 –Full Body Routine
    20.Sunday 11/20 - Yoga

Meal Plan:

Meal 1: 1 cup 0% greek yogurt, 1/2 cup unsweetend almond milk, 1/4 cup oats, 1/4 cup berries (made into a smoothie)
    Meal 2: 5 eggs whites, 1/4 oats, small banana (as is or made into waffles), 1 cup raw veggies
    Meal 3: 3 oz chicken, 1/4 cup brown rice, 1 cup steamed veggies
    Meal 4: 1 scoop whey w/ 1/2 cup unsweetend almond milk, small apple, 1 TBSP Almond Butter, 1 brown rice cake
    Meal 5: 3 oz chicken, 2 cups spinach salad with red onion and red pepper, 1 TBSP Oilve oil and balsamic
    Meal 6: 1 scoop whey with water

FP

Originally Posted by Wmodel View Post
    Just found this thread. Thinking of doing something similar myself after christmas. Will be following to see how you get on. Good luck OP.
    Awesome! Thanks for following!

Ahhhhhhh so stressed! Between work and waiting on a call regarding the admission's decision for a doctorate program, I am all over the place. Diet and exercise are still in check. BUT, I came home and ate low fat cheese and trail mix. Not the worst thing in the world but NOT in my plan during the week. Got to get my head focused tomorrow!

I guess bumps in the road happen and as long as I get right back in the game, my progress should stay on track. I can't let stress steer me away from my goals!

Bedtime finally!

FP

Turkey day is over! I hit the gym this morning for a good cardio and chest/tri workout. Came home and made a full turkey dinner. Good thing was I made everything I would normally eat on Thanksgiving but with as many healthy substitutions as possible. Portion controled and it was yummy!

I have another 3 days off so I am going to hit the gym full force and make up for a little lost time earlier in the week. Next week I am going to try and switch up my routine, maybe start going in the morning!

Have a great holiday!

FP