tinsoldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need New Stack for Bulking Phase (short)

So here's the skinny on my situation. For the past month I've been doing primarily bodyweight PT but now I want to begin a bulking phase. My workout routine is one I found on the front of BodyBuilding.com by a Steve Cook so I'm taken care of there. What I need now is a new stack to go along with it and some extra tips and advice if anyone is willing to offer.

My staple usually includes the following: Pre-Intra-Post workout drink + protein shakes (sometimes both whey and a weight gainer but mostly the last one), BCAAs and/or amino capsules, test boosters for an extra kick and that's about it.
    I do have one bottle of RAGE RV5 but saving that for a rainy day or possibly when I'm older and the side effects won't be so bad when my test levels start to drop.

So please let me know what your take is on this. What would you stack if YOU were on a hardcore hardgainer type of bulking phase?

My weight is 140 now looking to gain 10-20lbs short term and 30-40 long term

Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
    So here's the skinny on my situation. For the past month I've been doing primarily bodyweight PT but now I want to begin a bulking phase. My workout routine is one I found on the front of BodyBuilding.com by a Steve Cook so I'm taken care of there. What I need now is a new stack to go along with it and some extra tips and advice if anyone is willing to offer.

My staple usually includes the following: Pre-Intra-Post workout drink + protein shakes (sometimes both whey and a weight gainer but mostly the last one), BCAAs and/or amino capsules, test boosters for an extra kick and that's about it.
    I do have one bottle of RAGE RV5 but saving that for a rainy day or possibly when I'm older and the side effects won't be so bad when my test levels start to drop.

So please let me know what your take is on this. What would you stack if YOU were on a hardcore hardgainer type of bulking phase?

My weight is 140 now looking to gain 10-20lbs short term and 30-40 long term
    If I were in your particular situation, the majority of my money would be going towards whole food. The only thing I would buy, supplement wise, would be creatine and whey(assuming you are already taking a multi and fish oil).

gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If your a buck 40 food will do a whole lot for you

Go with a whey protein/blend and make your own weight gainer. Add oats, bananas, pb, milk, honey, ect. Gaspari Myofusion is good, Betancourt Big Blend is good and XF Whey is good.

A pre-workout if you need energy I like White Flood/SP Max/Vengeance

A multi-vitamin and fish oil and thats really it. Once again I do Controlled Labs Orange Triad and OxiMega Fish Oil.

Cliffs:

Controlled Labs Orange Triad
    Controlled Labs OxiMega Fish Oil
    Whey protein/blend (suggestions above)
    Pre-Workout (suggestions above)
    Kush & OJ

"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious."

BRB boosting AMPk

JoshyCii is not very helpful. (-500) JoshyCii is not very helpful. (-500) JoshyCii is not very helpful. (-500) JoshyCii is not very helpful. (-500) JoshyCii is not very helpful. (-500) JoshyCii is not very helpful. (-500) JoshyCii is not very helpful. (-500) JoshyCii is not very helpful. (-500) JoshyCii is not very helpful. (-500) JoshyCii is not very helpful. (-500) JoshyCii is not very helpful. (-500)
    A possibility:

Creatine Mono
    Weight Gainer (Pro Complex or Serious Mass)
    Animal M-Stak (Will greatly increase appetite)
    Preworkout (SP250, Jack3d)

Multi, fish oil