justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Pros/Cons of GH Boosters

Hey guys, could u list the pros/cons of taking GH Boosters.

I have been looking into it, but no one i know has ever taken them, so i cant really decide on taking them or not. thanks.

Oh, and would u still be considered a natural bodybuilder if you take GH boosters??
    Current IST:
    1.5 mile - 10.16
    Crunches - 136
    Pull-ups - 14

Leaving for Bootcamp 02/14/11

FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im not sure if your talking about taking HGH - Human Growth Hormone which you can only get legally with a prescription (maybe) and cost thousands

or the sh!tty waste of money GH boosters you can buy as a supplement
    maybe it was my fault for letting you think i was ok when i wasn't. Maybe it's my fault that you didn't see that failure gave me strength and my pain is my motivation.

justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Well, i noticed some supplements had GH Boosters in it too.
    I was wondering what the Pros/Cons of GH Boosters were.
    Last edited by justriot; 03-16-2010 at 12:18 AM.
    Current IST:
    1.5 mile - 10.16
    Crunches - 136
    Pull-ups - 14

Leaving for Bootcamp 02/14/11

ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000)
    If it does actually work I wouldn't consider it cheating.

The guys who have better genes then everyone actually just have more natural production of testostorone and GH.
    One life

JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ShNiGG View Post
    If it does actually work I wouldn't consider it cheating.

The guys who have better genes then everyone actually just have more natural production of testostorone and GH.
    LOL.

Troll?

Genetics dont necessarily mean that they have more natural test of gh production. It means that they produce GH for a longer amount of time and from an earlier age. Also genetics have much more to do with fast and slow muscle twitch, muscle fibers, amount of muscle cells, size of muscle cells.

Also to OP: all these GH boosters MIGHT boost you GH production but in such small amounts that it will not truly yield substantial results. Its a gimic for your money. Its not like they are putting ****tropin in pills now ha, and legalizing it for kids for 39.99 a month. if so everyone in America would live to 110 years old and look 60.

To correct your other inquiry, true HGH, preferably ****tropin, usually costing around 3-5,000 a month to use, cause increase in smooth muscle, in the stomach, which in turn causes a "HGH Gut" look. Some of this is insulin retention.
    My transformation http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128335251

AnimalNation is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnimalNation is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnimalNation is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnimalNation is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnimalNation is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnimalNation is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnimalNation is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnimalNation is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnimalNation is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnimalNation is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnimalNation is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Pros - weird and whacky dreams

Cons - waste of money