latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What's your healthy chilli recipe?

Mine is orange, red and green bell peppers
    lauras lean ground beef (can use any hamburger if you wash off the grease if you cAnt afford lauras)
    jalepenos
    chilli powder
    tomatoes
    fresh garlic cloves

Healthy and tasty and a one two combo of antioxidants and protein. Can't lose.

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    3 large onions
    1 stalk celery
    1 green bell pepper
    6-8 jalapenos
    1 habenero
    handful of chili piquins
    2.5lbs dry chilies
    5lbs ground beef (91/9)
    1lb pinto beans
    1lb red kindey beans
    2 cloves garlic
    2 tbsp paprika
    2 tbsp cumin
    1 tbsp cayenne pepper
    salt & pepper to taste

Simmer for 5-6 hours. Garnish with fresh cilantro & cheese

cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    god i effin love chili. once i'm off this keto nonsense i'm gonna binge on chili for atleast 2 weeks
    Vegan

"there are ZERO conclusive and definitive peer-reviewed studies proving detrimental effects of phytoestrogens in dietary soy intake"

latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cheeseandrice View Post
    god i effin love chili. once i'm off this keto nonsense i'm gonna binge on chili for atleast 2 weeks

Really not much carbs in it. the cabr sin the peppers are good carbs and not many of those. My hardest part is staying away from the damn crackers.

blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by latverian View Post
    Really not much carbs in it. the cabr sin the peppers are good carbs and not many of those. My hardest part is staying away from the damn crackers.
    lol wut

Ally_Cat is just really nice. (+1000) Ally_Cat is just really nice. (+1000) Ally_Cat is just really nice. (+1000) Ally_Cat is just really nice. (+1000) Ally_Cat is just really nice. (+1000) Ally_Cat is just really nice. (+1000) Ally_Cat is just really nice. (+1000) Ally_Cat is just really nice. (+1000) Ally_Cat is just really nice. (+1000) Ally_Cat is just really nice. (+1000) Ally_Cat is just really nice. (+1000)
    it's kind of high in sodium but I like it. It's my boyfriend's mom's recipe and we made it healthier with a few tweaks here and there

-2 lbs 99% fat free ground turkey
    -tomato paste
    -2 cans ranch style beans
    -mild rotel
    -rotel with jalapeno
    -taco seasoning
    -i think a third can of rotel? i can't remember we just wing it lol
    -can of corn

its so easy and freezes well

cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by latverian View Post
    tomatoes / tomato paste is loaded with carbs, as are the beans, which are a must in chili..
    Vegan

"there are ZERO conclusive and definitive peer-reviewed studies proving detrimental effects of phytoestrogens in dietary soy intake"

krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    beans
    deer meat
    tomatoes
    peppers
    garlic
    onions

etc etc yada yada whatever else i decide to throw in, i only eat good stuff, no probs

Originally Posted by cheeseandrice View Post
    tomatoes / tomato paste is loaded with carbs, as are the beans, which are a must in chili..
    who said anything about tomato paste and beans? read the recipe big guy.