jamiegunn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamiegunn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamiegunn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamiegunn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamiegunn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamiegunn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamiegunn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamiegunn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamiegunn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamiegunn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamiegunn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question I CANT decide what a good diet method is for me!!!

Ive been going through so many different diets its crazy.

I mainly just want to maintain a diet that helps me maintain low body fat % but still give me energy to work out. When i do low carb diets i feel like ass the next morning with no energy, Then when i drink a redline or some form of energy drink i just crash haha...

Any suggestions as to doing a low carb diets and how to go about doing them... and still having energy the next day?

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    eat carbs
    they dont make you fat, calories do
    if you feel like crap you wont be optimiing your workouts and results will show it
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

animal0227 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) animal0227 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) animal0227 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) animal0227 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) animal0227 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) animal0227 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) animal0227 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) animal0227 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) animal0227 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree, but go with what works for you man. I used to do low carb and i would go nuts and could not fall asleep. However i have recently started eating more calories and more carbs around 300 and about 250 to 300 in protien. I think low carb is a joke to be honest. Most guys who do the low carb do it to get rid of water because carbs keep water in the body so that why like a week or two out most will carb deplete and then load the day before so there is no water. But I saw a video of Rich Gaspari and he said that he did not do any of the low carb and then load crap because he felt it hurt him and he would come in flat or with a bloated look. He would jsut adjust his overall calorie intake, if he needed to lose more fat they went down and if he was looking good at three weeks out he would keep them the same.I mean look at how ripped he used to be. Heres the video of him talking nutrtion. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uzTxqFWssk hope this helps man. Just try things for at least a month or so and see how it works for you man.

Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If low carb isnt working for you, why do it?

Eat the carbs. Anyway your 6'1 180, your not overweight or anything, why limit carbs? Whats your diet like...how many cals?

KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't think low carb is the way to go. In that case you'd still be getting your energy from carbs but you wouldn't be supplying your body with enough and you'd feel like ****.

I think if you want to do a low carb diet you should go all the way and do Keto. Then your body would be able to switch over to using fats and you wouldn't feel like **** anymore.

SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The diet that is full of nutrients and that you can stick to for life is the best diet.

thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000)

I do not stick to anything specific...Nothing definetely in particular for this Ole Dog.

I eat what i feel like eating on any given day of the week.

My body and taste buds tend to or seem to do they're own balancing act throughout each week though.

I'll go from eating cheeseburgers for a few days to eating tuna sandwiches the next few days.Lots of trail mix for a few days to lots of yogurt the next few days.Lots of cold cereal for a few days to lots of oatmeal for the next few days and so on and so forth.

Same with the fruit and veggies even...Mainly bananas and oranges for a few days,then mainly Apples & Grapes for the next few days.

Mainly Green Salads and Raw spinach one day,and then,Mainly Veggie juice, Celery & Carrots another day.
    *Addicted to swimming during the summer crew.*
    *Despisement of 2nd hand smoke crew.*
    *Bring back the Commodore 64 crew.*
    *Create a new electric car/vehicle thats under 5 grand crew !*
    *I work very hard for very little pay crew. : ( *
    *I am just "Not Of" this stupid selfish world crew.*
    *I feel annoyed and disgusted of people pre-occupied with they're smart-phones crew. : / *
    *I grew up an Ultra Late Bloomer crew.*