NoEqual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoEqual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoEqual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoEqual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoEqual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoEqual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoEqual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoEqual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoEqual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoEqual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoEqual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Making Cutting fun

I Know there are many motivated ppl out here that can cut no problem and that is really amazing but there are some of us the just keep failing whenever we try . I have failed to cut many many times. Its not because i dont have motivation its just late at night i crave food or im really hungry or just during the day i just go out with friends and im hungry and i got to eat because they are and its making me hungry.

Well i have actually started cutting and im loving it because im following these steps which just came to me randomlyand its working. I use to always fail on my diets do to many reasons but this seems to be working for me.

1) Do not have a strict diet where u must always eat a certain food at a certain time. Give your self healthy and good tasting options for all your meals instead of just haveing one meal for each time of day. Make sure you put foods that you enjoy eating but are still healthy and go with your diet plan.

2) Make sure your eating enough becasue if you starve yourself there are even higher chances of failing plus its unhealthy for u ( dont forget the muscle lose)

3) There are ppl who if they cheat on a diet just quit. You need to push foward and forget the past.

4) Do not be strict on your diet unless you can. Many ppl on bodybuilding that come have strict diets and can pull it off and to many there weightlifting hereos. For the ppl that cant you dont have to be. Go ahead and put some sauce on your salad and so on you dont have to be 100 percent strict.

5) When your out with your friends and they go to a place and eat and your hungry. Go ahead and order something but forget the fries and drink .Get a bottle of water with the pizza slice or that burger and thats it.

6) Make the cardio fun for yourself doesnt always have to be treadmill. Sign up on a sport team you like playing and play in it and count it as cardio

taf180 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the info very helpful

Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It took me a few months but i finally learned to do most of these things when cutting. Makes it alot easier.

Mallonhead is not very well liked. (-100) Mallonhead is not very well liked. (-100) Mallonhead is not very well liked. (-100) Mallonhead is not very well liked. (-100) Mallonhead is not very well liked. (-100) Mallonhead is not very well liked. (-100) Mallonhead is not very well liked. (-100) Mallonhead is not very well liked. (-100) Mallonhead is not very well liked. (-100) Mallonhead is not very well liked. (-100) Mallonhead is not very well liked. (-100)
    And don't deprive yourself of foods you love.

Went 3 weeks nearly pulling my hair out without PB&J sandwhiches, next minute 14 bits of bread and a jar of pb gone. Oops.

Now i have some everyday, in moderation, of course

amtt81 is not very well liked. (-100) amtt81 is not very well liked. (-100) amtt81 is not very well liked. (-100) amtt81 is not very well liked. (-100) amtt81 is not very well liked. (-100) amtt81 is not very well liked. (-100) amtt81 is not very well liked. (-100) amtt81 is not very well liked. (-100) amtt81 is not very well liked. (-100) amtt81 is not very well liked. (-100) amtt81 is not very well liked. (-100)
    True. Find what works for you. Forget the past. better to eat some of what you want than to go crazy and eat tons of it a few days later.

ENROUTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) ENROUTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) ENROUTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) ENROUTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) ENROUTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) ENROUTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) ENROUTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) ENROUTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) ENROUTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) ENROUTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) ENROUTE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good info

PhilNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Simplified version: IIFYM
    DeadL - 475lbs
    Squat - 420lbs
    Bench - 285lbs

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience." -Julius Caesar

romulopimentel will become famous soon enough. (+50) romulopimentel will become famous soon enough. (+50) romulopimentel will become famous soon enough. (+50) romulopimentel will become famous soon enough. (+50) romulopimentel will become famous soon enough. (+50) romulopimentel will become famous soon enough. (+50) romulopimentel will become famous soon enough. (+50) romulopimentel will become famous soon enough. (+50) romulopimentel will become famous soon enough. (+50) romulopimentel will become famous soon enough. (+50) romulopimentel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Actually I find it easier for me to eat the exact same meals everyday. I cook it for 4 days, so I don't have to worry about it. This won't work for everyone, though.

brucecage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Make sure your eating enough becasue if you starve yourself there are even higher chances of failing plus its unhealthy for u ( dont forget the muscle lose)

BL1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BL1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BL1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BL1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BL1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BL1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BL1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BL1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BL1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BL1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BL1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mallonhead View Post
    And don't deprive yourself of foods you love.

Went 3 weeks nearly pulling my hair out without PB&J sandwhiches, next minute 14 bits of bread and a jar of pb gone. Oops.

Now i have some everyday, in moderation, of course
    I completely agree! For me if I cut out the things I really enjoy then I'll binge after a few days/weeks! Gotta treat yourself every now and then right? Though, on this subject beer is still something I'm not sure on haha

Location: Lincolnshire, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NoEqual View Post
    I Know there are many motivated ppl out here that can cut no problem and that is really amazing but there are some of us the just keep failing whenever we try . I have failed to cut many many times. Its not because i dont have motivation its just late at night i crave food or im really hungry or just during the day i just go out with friends and im hungry and i got to eat because they are and its making me hungry.

Well i have actually started cutting and im loving it because im following these steps which just came to me randomlyand its working. I use to always fail on my diets do to many reasons but this seems to be working for me.

1) Do not have a strict diet where u must always eat a certain food at a certain time. Give your self healthy and good tasting options for all your meals instead of just haveing one meal for each time of day. Make sure you put foods that you enjoy eating but are still healthy and go with your diet plan.

2) Make sure your eating enough becasue if you starve yourself there are even higher chances of failing plus its unhealthy for u ( dont forget the muscle lose)

3) There are ppl who if they cheat on a diet just quit. You need to push foward and forget the past.

4) Do not be strict on your diet unless you can. Many ppl on bodybuilding that come have strict diets and can pull it off and to many there weightlifting hereos. For the ppl that cant you dont have to be. Go ahead and put some sauce on your salad and so on you dont have to be 100 percent strict.

5) When your out with your friends and they go to a place and eat and your hungry. Go ahead and order something but forget the fries and drink .Get a bottle of water with the pizza slice or that burger and thats it.

6) Make the cardio fun for yourself doesnt always have to be treadmill. Sign up on a sport team you like playing and play in it and count it as cardio
    I have never been on a cut before, but will be around March next year. Always hearing horror stories of the dreaded cut, always good to know it doesn't have to be all torture. Thanks for the advice
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer."

Dario99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dario99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dario99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dario99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dario99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dario99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dario99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dario99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dario99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dario99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dario99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the article!

ladiesmandk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Interesting
    Training,Nutrition, Motivational Stuff and Trance Music. http://getsetlean.com

Triskelion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triskelion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triskelion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triskelion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triskelion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triskelion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triskelion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triskelion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triskelion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triskelion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triskelion is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Some people perform drastic cuts that will make any sane individual go nuts. Screw that, set a macro goal for yourself and include foods that you are craving in your macro plan. I haven't followed a precise diet in a while now and I feel much better about myself and my improvements. If you also want to challenge your willpower and sanity, go for the harder choice and go for a boring/gross cutting diet.

Where my reeses at?!

ahmmz is not very helpful. (-500) ahmmz is not very helpful. (-500) ahmmz is not very helpful. (-500) ahmmz is not very helpful. (-500) ahmmz is not very helpful. (-500) ahmmz is not very helpful. (-500) ahmmz is not very helpful. (-500) ahmmz is not very helpful. (-500) ahmmz is not very helpful. (-500) ahmmz is not very helpful. (-500) ahmmz is not very helpful. (-500)
    things to keep in mind, good advice
    Mod negged - http://oi48.tinypic.com/2cigvm1.jpg - Please help me on my road to green!

On this planet to fulfill my destiny whatever it may be.

maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ive learned most of these things are true when I started taking it seriously last year. One of the most important things for me in making diet and exercise routine easier was to ease into it.

If youre just starting out and are used to couch surfing and eating pizza every day, dont go hardcore on the first day. Meaning dont go from what youre used to to 1000 cals, 1 gallon of water and two hours at the gym a day. It will shock your mind into thinking "chore!" and "stop now!" and you wont last. As you slowly get used to your new routine you can add and/or subtract things from it. Soda only on the weekends, 20 mins on the treadmill instead of 10, no more fired foods, less carbs. Its crazy how, subconsciously, your mind starts letting you know youre ready to take it up a notch. You want to eat a salad just as much as a burger. You start wanting to jog instead of walking or sitting on the bike. Thinking of a can of coke makes you cringe because you like how lean you feel when youre not bloated from carbonation *cant tell you how important this one is for me and I used to drink 3-4 rockstars a day*.

As you start seeing results in the mirror it gets easier and easier until it becomes more of a routine and less of a hell. Ive dropped 60lbs in one year without a hardcore diet and I eat what I want whenever I crave it even though it might not be more than once a week. Thats the key to keeping your sanity.

muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000)
    if you ask sometimes they will swap out those fatty french fries with some greens
    so you can always ask if you can swap it out and if you can't then you don't have to have french fries just a burger or pizza as said in OP

DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I agree with your insight, it used to be hard for me to eat right because I'm always hanging out with friends. But now if I'm in an unhealthy place where my friends are eating I just pick whatever's healthy, or skip the fries or just eat little.

On your last point tho, you don't really have to do cardio if you wanna cut, but I guess it helps.

Btw- I'm 5'9 and 160 lbs..... I'm currently trying to cut but I'm not sure if I should be cutting or bulking. I think I'm like 18% body fat and I want to go to 10% and below. But I'm not that strong either because I started weight lifting last year. Soo... what do you guys think?

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DafarheezyRises View Post
    I agree with your insight, it used to be hard for me to eat right because I'm always hanging out with friends. But now if I'm in an unhealthy place where my friends are eating I just pick whatever's healthy, or skip the fries or just eat little.

On your last point tho, you don't really have to do cardio if you wanna cut, but I guess it helps.

Btw- I'm 5'9 and 160 lbs..... I'm currently trying to cut but I'm not sure if I should be cutting or bulking. I think I'm like 18% body fat and I want to go to 10% and below. But I'm not that strong either because I started weight lifting last year. Soo... what do you guys think?
    This will depend on your goal as you have stated already. Cut if you want to lower your bf. Bulk if you want to gain strength. You can still make strength gains while cutting.
    Also if someone is serious about cutting you will want to do cardio. Cutting after all is losing fat and cardio is one of the best tools to do that.

I have made success in the past with my cut and actually made strength gains just being on point with my diet and training. My suggestion is follow a training program, these programs are proven to work. Good luck with whatever you want to do.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    This will depend on your goal as you have stated already. Cut if you want to lower your bf. Bulk if you want to gain strength. You can still make strength gains while cutting.
    Also if someone is serious about cutting you will want to do cardio. Cutting after all is losing fat and cardio is one of the best tools to do that.

I have made success in the past with my cut and actually made strength gains just being on point with my diet and training. My suggestion is follow a training program, these programs are proven to work. Good luck with whatever you want to do.
    Appreciate the response. Thanks man, yeah I think I'll continue cutting