Xtcme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtcme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtcme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtcme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtcme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtcme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtcme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtcme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtcme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtcme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtcme will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question about Weight....

when I work Biceps, I usually do the typical Elbow on knee and Concentrate 4 sets of 45 pounds. And on my off day I do Curls standing up, No jerking, no swinging , no lowering of shoulder, good clean curls.(dumb bells not bar)

Well today I felt really good and had some serious rage music going on on my Zune, And after my warm up 35 pounds I took a 70 pound DB in each hand and preceeded to Curl each one 3 times.

Now, Because I dont hang around too many "bigger" guys, and I am not really "into" power lifting. Is that a lot a curl?

I ask this because I think My body is on a super growth period. 13 Months ago i started all this happy horse **** to lose some pounds? went from near 260 to 215, Now I am up to 230-235. And honestly My after picture now looks like another before picture.(need to update it, will this week) And it has only been 6 months since then. Are these typical results? is 70 pounds alot to curl one handed? Is there something in the water at LA fitness? Do they use special mirrors?

I have veins popping out of veins...

Any hoo
    "People will start Lifting For tons of reasons, But stop for only one"

67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000)
    I hear LA fitness drills out the weights s that they are lighter than they say.... HA HA just kidding
    70# is rocking

I have been stuck with 50# DB's forever (hoping squats will push me into a muscle growth phase)

Anyway sounds like you are doing good
    I'm going to take the Sc0liosis curve out of my back and eliminate my nerve pain

Xtcme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtcme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtcme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtcme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtcme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtcme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtcme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtcme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtcme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtcme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtcme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 67fastback View Post
    I hear LA fitness drills out the weights s that they are lighter than they say.... HA HA just kidding
    70# is rocking

I have been stuck with 50# DB's forever (hoping squats will push me into a muscle growth phase)

Anyway sounds like you are doing good
    YEA.. funny ya mention that, i Run at Anytime fiteness (dont ask why i have 2 gyms) And At Anytime fitness When I do Tris on the machine (pullies) I can barley get 80 pounds down, At LA fitness I am doing the whole rack (200?) What the F?

And they DO have fun house mirrors, I swear I look like GYMUNGUS boy at gym , and at home I get depressed ..LOL

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    70's for DB curls...that's seems pretty solid to me!

Nice job!!

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    70's for DB curls...that's seems pretty solid to me!

Nice job!!
    SWEET thx, Ys Know Kimm, you have great solid looking wheels, good job! Looks great. Used to live out east near them parts ..NH.