Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

sat next to a girl during class, she moved away srs

Wow, the worst feeling ever brahs. I walked into the somewhat empty auditorium. Looked at her then went to casually sit next to her. Few minutes of silence, then she got up and moved one row behind. A group of guys/girls started laughing behind me too, for what I can only assume was because of this. She could see my face from where she was sitting too and I couldn't see hers. Spent the whole lecture worrying about my facial expression, wanted to play it off and look cool but I just know the anguish was present. BRB never attending that class again.

Blowie1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blowie1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blowie1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blowie1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blowie1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blowie1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blowie1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blowie1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blowie1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blowie1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blowie1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lmao

joeywhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joeywhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joeywhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joeywhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joeywhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joeywhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joeywhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joeywhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joeywhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joeywhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joeywhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "I'm shedding skin...
    Changing within...
    Falling in."

Jiu Jitsu Crew
    Muay Thai Crew
    Baltimore Ravens

BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I wouldnt worry about it bro. Maybe she had friends she wanted to sit with and didnt wanna ask you to move?

In for pics of OP's facial aesthetics to be sure though.

RussianGerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RussianGerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RussianGerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RussianGerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RussianGerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RussianGerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RussianGerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RussianGerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RussianGerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RussianGerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RussianGerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    She probably noticed how hard you were trying dude......

respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by iTunesBrah View Post
    Wow, the worst feeling ever brahs. I walked into the somewhat empty auditorium. Looked at her then went to casually sit next to her. Few minutes of silence, then she got up and moved one row behind. A group of guys/girls started laughing behind me too, for what I can only assume was because of this. She could see my face from where she was sitting too and I couldn't see hers. Spent the whole lecture worrying about my facial expression, wanted to play it off and look cool but I just know the anguish was present. BRB never attending that class again.
    girls like this create bodybuilders. go lift and grow and have her wanting to hang off your arms

Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You creeped her out by sitting next to her in an empty auditorium without starting conversation. Only insecure/wackos do that.

Regardless, lmao
    Its my thyroid

Misc M.D.

zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000)

iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Blowie1 View Post
    lmao
    Originally Posted by joeywhip View Post
    plz boys have some sympathy

Originally Posted by BigVic92 View Post
    I wouldnt worry about it bro. Maybe she had friends she wanted to sit with and didnt wanna ask you to move?

In for pics of OP's facial aesthetics to be sure though.
    seats next to her were empty

Originally Posted by RussianGerman View Post
    She probably noticed how hard you were trying dude......
    Thought she would just assume, I was being economical and trying to fill up the seats to make it convenient for others without having to disrupt the class due to people moving in and out, obviously not though :S

RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100)

prodigybrahhh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prodigybrahhh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prodigybrahhh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prodigybrahhh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prodigybrahhh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prodigybrahhh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prodigybrahhh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prodigybrahhh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prodigybrahhh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prodigybrahhh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prodigybrahhh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    she could have just been moving for friends so its all good brah

Jachin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jachin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jachin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jachin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jachin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jachin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jachin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jachin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jachin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jachin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jachin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Always pick #1 crew
    Gees~OCE

Originally Posted by prodigybrahhh View Post
    she could have just been moving for friends so its all good brah
    the rest of the row was completely empty, there were like 15 seats. She was right in the middle, I was next to her. She could of just moved a few seats to her right.

HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Did you dun goof? Just tell us brah

madeself is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeself is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeself is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeself is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeself is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeself is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeself is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeself is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeself is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeself is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeself is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I feel for you op. Chitty situation. But that part about you being self conscious of your facial expression the rest of class had me lmao.

OiPrick is just really nice. (+1000) OiPrick is just really nice. (+1000) OiPrick is just really nice. (+1000) OiPrick is just really nice. (+1000) OiPrick is just really nice. (+1000) OiPrick is just really nice. (+1000) OiPrick is just really nice. (+1000) OiPrick is just really nice. (+1000) OiPrick is just really nice. (+1000) OiPrick is just really nice. (+1000) OiPrick is just really nice. (+1000)
    What else do you expect when you don't even speak to her??

Just talk to them and be a cheeky kunt.

On to the next one, OP.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Snapchat: Adamwt64

Deadlift 235kg (517 lbs)
    Bench 127.5kg (280 lbs)
    Squat 195kg (429 lbs)

isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    just go back to class sit in the same seat and honestly dont give a **** about her. if at all during the class this semester she asks u for anything completely act like she doesnt exist. that was pretty childish of her 2 do, but u also sat next to her in an empty auditorium. imagine being the only person at the movies and some whale ugly ass bitch comes in and sits next to u and says nothing. kinda awkward no?
    =] 305 crew

composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bro this is exactly what happened.

you sat next to her, she is thinking and expecting you to start a conversation with her as there is no other reason you would sit next to someone you don't know, as it is socially unacceptable to sit next to someone you dnt know and not talk to them if there are other seats available.

So now a few minutes pass and she is finding it really awkward and to be fair to the sloot it is awkward.

She then cannot contain the awkwardness of the situation and leaves and goes to a group of people she knows and tells them about what just happened.

this was the convo:

omg omg guys guess what happened

what

some guy just sat next to me and there wer plently of other spaces to sit but he sat next to me and didnt say a word

hahaha what, are you sure there wernt other seats there

yeah im sure it was so awkward

hahaha strange things happen sometimes.

The end.

next time say hi
    squat: 170KG/375lbs x 1
    bench: 105KG/232lbs x 1
    deadlift: 205KG/ 452lbs x 1

@6ft 4, 198lbs

Azizthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azizthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azizthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azizthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azizthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azizthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azizthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azizthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azizthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azizthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azizthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wtf why would you sit next to a girl and not talk
    NZ Crew

Never going to grow up cause life's too short to be taken serious crew

Rest in Peace - Friend/Brother/Miscer Just4sh!ts - (Henry)

alknij is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alknij is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alknij is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alknij is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alknij is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alknij is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alknij is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alknij is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alknij is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alknij is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alknij is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    why the fuk would you do this and NOT start conversation?

???

wizard^

csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    she could probably smell the jizz on your socks
    Questions? PM Me.

blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bro, if the place is near empty and you choose the seat right next to her, you just made a move. You can't just sit in silence after that, you gotta attempt a convo or it's just weird. Even some simple small talk might have kept her there til the lecture started.

Do you even social awareness?
    Misc Aussie Crew

Yellow Fever Crew

Magicmees is just really nice. (+1000) Magicmees is just really nice. (+1000) Magicmees is just really nice. (+1000) Magicmees is just really nice. (+1000) Magicmees is just really nice. (+1000) Magicmees is just really nice. (+1000) Magicmees is just really nice. (+1000) Magicmees is just really nice. (+1000) Magicmees is just really nice. (+1000) Magicmees is just really nice. (+1000) Magicmees is just really nice. (+1000)

Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I love it when people tell you to do stuff like this because you have nothing to lose, but tell me OP, did you not lose a small piece of your soul over this, be honest
    God is dead.
    -- Nietzsche

Nietzsche is dead.
    -- God

Every generalization is dangerous, especially this one.
    -- Mark Twain

The last time I was inside a woman was when I was inside the Statue of Liberty.
    -- Woody Allen

"Every fight is a food fight when you're a cannibal."

Originally Posted by Azizthetics View Post
    Wtf why would you sit next to a girl and not talk
    Originally Posted by alknij View Post
    why the fuk would you do this and NOT start conversation?

???

wizard^
    just because i'm a man, doesn't mean I should start the conversation. TBH, I made the first move by sitting next to her, i'm not letting the sloot think she has power of me by making me start the conversation too. No, she can do that part. These women can't have it both ways.

Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why didn't you say anything brah? Should've at least said hi.
    The other half of Sydney crew* (Not Chestbrah's half)
    Its not a gambling addiction if you win crew*
    Addicted to gambling crew*
    Piss right in the middle of the bowl to make as much noise as possible and assert my dominance crew*
    Too alpha to maintain eye contact with myself in the mirror crew*
    60% of the time .. It works everytime. Cologne crew*
    Creed Aventus is my 11/10

snooodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snooodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snooodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snooodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snooodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snooodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snooodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snooodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snooodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snooodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snooodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why would you sit next to a stranger in a empty auditorium and not start a conversation? Awkward as hell.

respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    should have reached for the salt and flexed, works every time trust me

KenStiffyJr is just really nice. (+1000) KenStiffyJr is just really nice. (+1000) KenStiffyJr is just really nice. (+1000) KenStiffyJr is just really nice. (+1000) KenStiffyJr is just really nice. (+1000) KenStiffyJr is just really nice. (+1000) KenStiffyJr is just really nice. (+1000) KenStiffyJr is just really nice. (+1000) KenStiffyJr is just really nice. (+1000) KenStiffyJr is just really nice. (+1000) KenStiffyJr is just really nice. (+1000)
    just because i'm a man, doesn't mean I should start the conversation. TBH, I made the first move by sitting next to her, i'm not letting the sloot think she has power of me by making me start the conversation too. No, she can do that part. These women can't have it both ways.
    lol
    --
    --
    --
    --

flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    so you walked into a somewhat empty auditorium, this female is sitting by herself....likely because she wanted to be by herself, and out of all the seats in this somewhat empty auditorium, you decided to sit by her.

She probably didn't want anyone sitting by her, thats why she was sitting somewhere that there were all those empty seats around her