creedm66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) creedm66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) creedm66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) creedm66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) creedm66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) creedm66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) creedm66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) creedm66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) creedm66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) creedm66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) creedm66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

usp labs non sponsored Powerfull/cissus log

Starting to get back into the grove after a 2 month break from the gym. Up until april, i was doing very well keeping my goals on track was down to 260 from a previous 285 which it just killed me to know i had got that big. Most of this is because my bestfriend and lifting partner picked up a second job for the summer which happened to be right in the time we usualy lift. In the three month break i put on about 15 pounds from not eating right or working out which sucked after the time i had put in to lose it. Well ive been back to the lifting for about four weeks now and have the diet going moderatly well and just trying to get back into the swing of things. I'm hoping to update 2-3 times per week no going to be a super in depth log but will help me track my progress and keep on track thanks for reading.

So as for stats

-Currently 20 years old
    -Lifted all through highschool as part of the football team
    -Did some recreational lifting on/off after highschool
    -Started to get serious about November last year
    -5'11 wish i was 6 lol
    -272lbs currently dropped 3lbs since i started working out again and am looking a little leaner so hopefully the BF% is going down
    -Only supplement experience i have is creatine and NO products

*Supplement Stack
    -NOW Adam multi
    -GNC fishoil
    -USP powerfull
    -USP Cissus
    -Sci-Fit kre alkalyn
    -*May throw in animal pump any suggestions on that?

Current Routine
    Mon-Chest/Cardio
    Tues-off
    Wed-bi's and tri's
    thurs-legs/Cardio
    fri-back
    Sat-walking the park w/ gf and dog light cardio i guess

Well my packager came in the mail saturday afternoon while i was at work so i decided even tho sunday was an offday to start getting used to taking the pills for the cycle

MONDAY
    As for mondays workout, all went very well seemed a little stronger than normal (most likely placebo)

BB Flatbench 195x8, 215x6, 230x4, 250x2
    DB Incline 80x8, 80x8, 85x6(was hoping for 8)
    Machine Flys 100x10, 110x8, 115x8
    Hammer Str Iso Press 115 per side for 3 sets of 10

20 min on the eliptical

TUESDAY
    Had to do arms today because i work the 10-9 tmrw gotta love retail
    As for my arm routine i get my best results super setting

Preachers 95x10, 105x8, 110x6 Super Setted with
    SkullCrushers 95x10, 95x8, 105x6 (Both excersises done with EZ bar)

Tricep PullDowns with rope
    3x10xthe 15 setting(whole stack not sure of weight) super setted with
    Incline cable curls 10x11setting 10x12 8x13 again not sure of weight

then i go through a small wrist/ forearm routine to finish it out

After 3 days on the cissus/powerfull stack, my muscles have already begun to feel fuller pump during arms was pretty amazing today felt great energy all workout and about 20 minutes before typing this i took my before bed dose and im starting to get a little drowzy which is a good thing being it is so hot and i have no a/c

creedm66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) creedm66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) creedm66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) creedm66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) creedm66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) creedm66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) creedm66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) creedm66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) creedm66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) creedm66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) creedm66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so even as tired as i was ealier, i can not get to sleep and i have to be at work in about 7 hours which definitly sucks i hate this weather