Simon Sez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Take a look...need advice

ok im 5'9 180lbs and have been lifting for a couple years now, i eat good andf take in alot of protien. but i cant get any bigger?...is there any supplements that will help put on mass?

BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    First of all How much protein, hOw much complex carbs?? how much simple carbs?? what about Health Fats?? are you doing cardio, what do you eat for meals, how many??, how long inbetween meals??, you take Gainer shakes or just Whey Shakes??

IF your 180lbs eat aleast 220-250 grams protein
    complex carbs -300 grams
    simple carbs-100 grams
    health fats- 40 grams

What is you training like??

BIGABOY

egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    overtraining maybe?

zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000)
    eat more
    --Zack
    www.FortifiedIron.com
    forums.FortifiedIron.com

Simon Sez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i train mon..tues..thurs.....friday......like 1hr and 10 min a day
    16yr
    185lbs
    5'9
    arms 16 3/4''
    calf's 16 1/2''
    chest 45''
    bench 285lbs
    squat 245x8

i dont cut or bulk...i just eat...eat and eat some more.....

muscleman_sam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sounds like you're looking for a miracle pill, maybe you should re-think your workouts and diet. supplements don't do much, and again what they do is very minut. you proably need more rest in your routine.
    "There is one thing stronger than all the armies in the world, and that is an idea whose time has come."
    -Victor Hugo

brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    heh try switching up your routine.
    Stats (as of 3/20/04):
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 200 lbs
    Bodyfat %: Approx. 12%
    Chest (flexed): 45.5"
    Biceps: 16" right, 15.8" left
    Forearms: 13.5" right, 13" left
    Quads (8" up from Knee): 25.5" right, 25.25" left
    Calves: 17" right, 16.75" left

BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ONly train 3 times a week, Mon, Wed, Fri

Alot of powermovments( squats,deadlifts, powercleans, clean and press, barbell curls, close grip bench, 45 degress incline bench.T-bar rows, Shrugs, Up right rows) I will post a up a program just IAm going to schol soon.

BIGABOY

Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by BIGABOY
    First of all How much protein, hOw much complex carbs?? how much simple carbs?? what about Health Fats?? are you doing cardio, what do you eat for meals, how many??, how long inbetween meals??, you take Gainer shakes or just Whey Shakes??

IF your 180lbs eat aleast 220-250 grams protein
    complex carbs -300 grams
    simple carbs-100 grams
    health fats- 40 grams

What is you training like??

BIGABOY
    I got a question for you, what are examples of simple vs complex carbs?
    Laugh at my stats!

5'9
    140lbs

Chest - 35.5in
    Legs - 21.5in
    Calves - 11in
    Neck - 14in
    Forearms - 10in
    Biceps - 12.5
    Waist - 29.5in

Uh.. I can bench 125...

Remember, if you talk to people on the internet, you must be the best.
    You have a bigger dick, you are taller, you **** more girls, you can bench 5,000, you have a bigger dick, you are smarter, you could kick anyone's ass, and of course... you have a bigger dick.

Simple carbs are more sugar, strachy foods , most of the time they turn in to fat, I would only consume simple carbs after a work out becasue they are fast actting, I like complex carbs becasue they are long lasting they , most of the time they don't turn into fat.Complex give your more better cals so it helps your body grow.

BIGABOY
    rule of thumb- Simple after a workout
    complex during the day

PiCoMaNG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PiCoMaNG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PiCoMaNG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PiCoMaNG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PiCoMaNG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PiCoMaNG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PiCoMaNG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PiCoMaNG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PiCoMaNG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PiCoMaNG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PiCoMaNG has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Simple carbs are more sugar, strachy foods , most of the time they turn in to fat, I would only consume simple carbs after a work out becasue they are fast actting, I like complex carbs becasue they are long lasting they , most of the time they don't turn into fat.Complex give your more better cals so it helps your body grow.
    I guarantee this statement hasnt been approved by the FDA...

simple carbs are very effective with your first meal (breakfast) & post-workout, but not ideal during the day because they generate large, quick insulin responses that you dont want...

complex carbs are slowly digested and better sources of energy and muscle-building qualities...

if you eat too much of either one then they will turn to fat
    ...iNTeNSiTY...

I know it has not be provid but thats what basically works for me, and yes to much carbs period with put on fat
    Everyone is different
    BIGABOY

zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know it has not be provid but thats what basically works for me, and yes to much carbs period with put on fat
    Everyone is different
    BIGABOY
    You know, not every statement can be justified by saying "everyone is different." You made some generalizations and some statements that are not necessarily true. Such as:
    "most of the time they [simple carbs] turn in to fat"
    "they [complex carbs] , most of the time they don't turn into fat"

And finally:
    "Complex give your more better cals so it helps your body grow. "

Are you saying complex carbs give you more calories than simple carbs? Not true. 4 kcal/g, regardless of simple/complex. Or are you saying that the calories themselves are better? Not true. Simple carbs just cause an larger insulin spike which can lead to fat (or muscle), while complex carbs provide more sustained energy. gain Both have their advantages and disadvantages.

Also, you didnt even answer his question.
    --Zack
    www.FortifiedIron.com
    forums.FortifiedIron.com

First I ask him some qustion and he didn't not reply yet.

That is what I was bascilly saying the simple carbs can cause more fat becasue of inslin and I also stated that you should eat simple carbs "AFTER WORKOUT" becasue of the sline spike.And the statment " everyone is different: was my fist time to use it and it is bascially true for this one becasue someones body could have a fast matabolism(sp) or a slower one. Whish I have a slower one thats why I like complex carbs better, and not simple. And alot of the complex carbs have less sugar, and more protein then simple , ex, oatmeal vs dextorse, that is why you consume at a different time.

BIGABOY

Nevermind. You are misunderstanding me.
    Last edited by zackdarnell; 03-18-2003 at 01:52 PM.
    --Zack
    www.FortifiedIron.com
    forums.FortifiedIron.com

i thinik i saw someone mention everyone's different. not true, for the most part everyone is essentially the same. if they wern't then medical science would not work. plain and simple.
    "There is one thing stronger than all the armies in the world, and that is an idea whose time has come."
    -Victor Hugo

ruffrydergus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruffrydergus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruffrydergus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruffrydergus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruffrydergus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruffrydergus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruffrydergus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruffrydergus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruffrydergus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruffrydergus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruffrydergus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by zackdarnell
    Nevermind. You are misunderstanding me.
    misunderestimating... what are you... bush?
    i believe that was a quote from "bushisms", anyway
    "my arms are iron beams"

Originally posted by ruffrydergus
    misunderestimating... what are you... bush?
    i believe that was a quote from "bushisms", anyway
    What are you talking about? I said misunderstanding...that is a word. Look it up. I dont know where you got "misunderestimating". Next time:
    Read
    Think
    Then post.
    --Zack
    www.FortifiedIron.com
    forums.FortifiedIron.com

What are you talking about? I said misunderstanding...that is a word. Look it up. I dont know where you got "misunderestimating". Next time:
    Read
    Think
    Then post.
    this sounds like one of those words that they made official after an idiodic president used it.
    -Victor Hugo

Originally posted by muscleman_sam
    this sounds like one of those words that they made official after an idiodic president used it.
    This sounds like one of those posts that people make before they actually read what was written. Go back and read my last couple posts carefully.

Have you never heard the word misunderstanding???
    As in:
    "It was just a misunderstanding."
    or
    "You are misunderstanding me."
    Its not a new word or anything, lol.

Do you think I said misunderestimating? I didnt.
    --Zack
    www.FortifiedIron.com
    forums.FortifiedIron.com

This sounds like one of those posts that people make before they actually read what was written. Go back and read my last couple posts carefully.

Have you never heard the word misunderstanding???
    As in:
    "It was just a misunderstanding."
    or
    "You are misunderstanding me."
    Its not a new word or anything, lol.

Do you think I said misunderestimating? I didnt.
    yeah, i just skimmed it, and i thought it said misunderestimating. it was just a misunderstanging...
    -Victor Hugo

ruffrydergus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruffrydergus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruffrydergus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruffrydergus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruffrydergus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruffrydergus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruffrydergus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruffrydergus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruffrydergus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruffrydergus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruffrydergus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

misunderstanding misunderstanding

Read
    Think
    Then post.

oh wow i guess i read your post so fast right after reading that book that i subconsciously assumed you said what he said as a joke, my bad. just next time:
    dont
    be
    so nasty

because it was a simple mistake on a simple word.
    "my arms are iron beams"