Thread: Hello!

maytexu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Hello!

Hello, here goes..im going to present myself!

first my name is MAYTE...(spanish) and i live in Madrid, although im from Houston.

Im 42, and a bit hefty (87kg), work out alot, and love exercising, but i cant seem to eat better...hoping to get good advice and lets see if by 50 i can become incredibly gorgeous! (Madonna, Sharon Stone, etc..) apparently there is life after 40 !

anyways, im hoping you guys can recommend a great nutrition and healthy eating book that will contribute to eating right, helping in my performance, perfectioning my workouts...AND GETTING RIPPED!

regards to all from rainy Madrid!
    We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us

drtysanchez will become famous soon enough. (+50) drtysanchez will become famous soon enough. (+50) drtysanchez will become famous soon enough. (+50) drtysanchez will become famous soon enough. (+50) drtysanchez will become famous soon enough. (+50) drtysanchez will become famous soon enough. (+50) drtysanchez will become famous soon enough. (+50) drtysanchez will become famous soon enough. (+50) drtysanchez will become famous soon enough. (+50) drtysanchez will become famous soon enough. (+50) drtysanchez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hi. maybe you can learn lots by browsing through the forums. this ia a good website with lots of info

utvolman99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utvolman99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utvolman99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utvolman99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utvolman99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utvolman99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utvolman99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utvolman99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utvolman99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utvolman99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utvolman99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by maytexu View Post
    Hello, here goes..im going to present myself!

first my name is MAYTE...(spanish) and i live in Madrid, although im from Houston.

Im 42, and a bit hefty (87kg), work out alot, and love exercising, but i cant seem to eat better...hoping to get good advice and lets see if by 50 i can become incredibly gorgeous! (Madonna, Sharon Stone, etc..) apparently there is life after 40 !

anyways, im hoping you guys can recommend a great nutrition and healthy eating book that will contribute to eating right, helping in my performance, perfectioning my workouts...AND GETTING RIPPED!

regards to all from rainy Madrid!
    I am just getting into shape, or trying to. I would recommend "Body For Life" by Bill Phillips, very easy, makes a ton of sense.