Smok3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smok3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smok3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smok3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smok3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smok3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smok3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smok3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smok3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smok3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smok3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Do Tattoos stretch?

Hey guys, new to the forums. I go to the gym often and was wondering when I get a tattoo if it will deform over time. I'm not going to have any rapid change or anything, but I don't want to get a really good sleeve and have the whole thing ruined in a couple years.

2HeadedEagle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2HeadedEagle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2HeadedEagle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2HeadedEagle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2HeadedEagle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2HeadedEagle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2HeadedEagle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2HeadedEagle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2HeadedEagle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2HeadedEagle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2HeadedEagle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Doubt anything noticeable will happen to it, unless you're really skinny and end up being the next Ronnie Coleman, but sleeves on skinny dudes don't even look that great IMO. If you're really worried, go to the gym for a some months and eat enough so you get somewhat big (assuming you do it right), then get your tat, and then carry on.

PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've always wondered this

nainchik is just really nice. (+1000) nainchik is just really nice. (+1000) nainchik is just really nice. (+1000) nainchik is just really nice. (+1000) nainchik is just really nice. (+1000) nainchik is just really nice. (+1000) nainchik is just really nice. (+1000) nainchik is just really nice. (+1000) nainchik is just really nice. (+1000) nainchik is just really nice. (+1000) nainchik is just really nice. (+1000)
    Getting a tattoo very soon while I'm still skinny. So far I could read that it isn't affected by size gains unless you will triple your size, lol. Some guy even shared some comparison photos where he was skinny with tat and then with mass, and it looked good. Even if it will get worse, correction isn't that expensive.