Closed Thread
    AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000)

Brah's having erection issues... GTFIH!

I saw this product recommended in another thread. Miscer claimed it would give him rock hard boners even after he busted a nut... so I bought some and tried them out last night.

FFFUUUUU no joke. Busted a nut, still hard. Anytime I would think about my gf, insta boner. This morning I woke up with the usual morning wood. Normally it goes away after 10 minutes or so... not today. 45 minutes later, still rock hard. So I decided to fap before going to the living room... Finished, and still rock hard. Wait 10 minutes, not budging. I had to pee so I got up and took a leak with a boner. About 35 minutes later, boner is semi hard.

Anyways here's what I bought

http://rhino51.com/

srs thread is srs btw.