jimmysmyrneos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need advice please

Hello

I have been going to the gym for a bout 2 months now on a regular basis, eating a healthy diet and I have been taking hemotest. I have seen some progress however I think I'm ready to take another supplement since this one is coming to a end. I'm looking just to tone up and be healthier over all I also have been taking 100% whey protein for after workouts. Would anyone have any idea on what supplement to take now?? Any ideas or suggestions will do.

thanks everyone in advance it's greatly appreciated.

-Jimmy

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Creatine, multi and fish oil is all you need. Don't over-estimate supplements, and don't read into the claims to much. Stick with the basics. get your diet and training in order, before looking into supplementation.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

jimmysmyrneos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    Creatine, multi and fish oil is all you need. Don't over-estimate supplements, and don't read into the claims to much. Stick with the basics. get your diet and training in order, before looking into supplementation.
    Greatly appreciated. Do you know of any brand in particular?

Unleash The Beast Within coolaidml's Avatar
    coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jimmysmyrneos View Post
    Here are a few reccomendations for you.

Creatine:

Beast Creature (Caps or powder)

Multi:

CL Orange Triad
    Natures Way Whole Food Energizer

Fish Oils (I'd actually recommend Krill Oil)

Swansons Krill Oil
    Olympian Labs Krill Oil
    (**Beast Sports Nutrition Head Rep**)

Try our new Beast Mode Super Sauna & BCAA Ripped Black!

Store Specials:
    http://ca.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast.htm

www.********.com/beastsports
    www.twitter.com/beastsports
    www.instagram.com/beastsportsnutrition

Any views or opinions presented are those of me and do not represent Beast.

{COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW}

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jimmysmyrneos View Post
    Creatine will depend on what you want. If you want plain creapure go with Universal or Allmax. If you want a creatine with a kick definitely check out GreenMAG or Clout.

For a multi and fish oil I always stick with Orange Triad and Oximega.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco