borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do I hire a trainer or not?? (he's on sale)

I can get 3 sessions with a trainer for $99.00. Should I hire the guy? For those of you that have used trainers are they worth it or not?? I read tons of books and magazines and get TONS of info. here...I know it's not a bad price at all but it's still a hundred bucks. kwim?? I just keep going back and forth!! Need to decide by the end of the month!!

medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by borcherding View Post
    I can get 3 sessions with a trainer for $99.00. Should I hire the guy? For those of you that have used trainers are they worth it or not?? I read tons of books and magazines and get TONS of info. here...I know it's not a bad price at all but it's still a hundred bucks. kwim?? I just keep going back and forth!! Need to decide by the end of the month!!
    Is he a good trainer? What kind of certs does he have? Can you interview him to make sure he'll train you in line with your goals? Do you do better with someone to push you or do you like to handle your stuff on your own? Are these 1 hour sessions? Will you be pressured/obligated into buying more sessions at a higher price? Will you get the same attention as his "full price" clients or will you get pushed to the periphery because you're paying less?

I've never hired a trainer, but these are just a few of the issues I remember coming up as questions from other women on this board regarding their trainers.
    -

Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't know about that. I mean, three sessions? I don't know if you'll get enough information or what you're looking for in just three sessions. Maybe you will, though! If you're a fast learner. I just don't know what 3 sessions will accomplish, other than putting $99 bucks in the trainer's pocket for some quick work.
    I am, after all, a heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty and beauty is simply divine and everlasting.

Harry: Erica, will you be my flesh friend?
    Erica: What the hell is that?
    Harry: Phucicngbuttholemonster!
    Erica: WTH?

My Insanity Experiment: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=495939921#post495939921