Thread: Workout Advice!

MLogan7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Workout Advice!

Hey guys,

This is my first post on Body Space, and I'm just asking for some advice.

About 4 months ago I started hitting the gym hard, I've been big my whole life, but not obese. When I started working out, the first month was really getting a hang of it, and by the 2nd month I started "Shortcut to Size" and started getting serious.

Fast forward to today, I have lost 15 pounds and am at 6'6" and 235 pounds. I'm doing Kris Gethin's DTP, but with spring break in about a month, I am trying to speed up the results.

My question to you, and hopefully many of you have experience with DTP, but what I'm doing now is a 3 day on, 1 day off spread. Instead of having specific cardio days I am running around 15 minutes everyday before and playing ultimate frisbee every other day. My question to you; is it a good idea to be doing a 6 lifting-day week in order to speed up results, or am I just stunting them by not having as much resting time/non-lifting days.

Appreciate any help and sorry for the block of text,

Mark.

MLogan7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have noticed pretty good gains up to today. The 15 pounds I've lost is definitely a combination of losing fat and gaining a good amount of muscle.