CoachMori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoachMori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoachMori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoachMori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoachMori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoachMori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoachMori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoachMori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoachMori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoachMori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoachMori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Multi-year Training Program Conjugate Style

Hello,

I have been training WSBB wrong for the last 10 years and finally have cracked it wide open and fully understand it 😅. I competed multiple times in the OPA and looking to go back on the platform in 2024.

Currently my stats as followed Prior to injury(2 months)

Comp Squat:505
    Comp Bench:335
    Comp DL: 585

Currently working through couple issues that I am heading to see a physio next Thursday as I started my new job and has caused some issues that just popped up.

Interesting facts about me:

1.Played Semi Pro American football in France
    2. University Intern for football
    3. Advid near before it became cool.

Today's session

Floor Press
    225x2
    295xFailed - Finally figured out the shoulder issue
    226x3

Did a bunch of rehab work then went to the bench to figure out what style of bench would help ease the pain.

Close Grip powerful but more pain in shoulder
    Wide Grip got no power
    Normal Grip right side powerful but can feel the body change gears mid press

CoachMori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoachMori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoachMori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoachMori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoachMori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoachMori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoachMori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoachMori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoachMori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoachMori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoachMori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    SSB Box Squat
    280@12x2

DL
    380@13 Singles

Seated Curls 25@5×5
    Calf Raises 130@5×5
    Ab Pull downs 100@5×5

CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to following your progress.

I've not seen too many people do sets of 5 for biceps, calves, and abs before. Is this something you've had good success with? I assume the squats and deads were speed work?

I've been a big fan of the Conjugate approach for a long time, but haven't used it enough to pick it apart and dial it in. So I'm also eager to see how you approach it.
    The Flywheel Effect - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172103043

Originally Posted by CW47 View Post
    Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to following your progress.

I've not seen too many people do sets of 5 for biceps, calves, and abs before. Is this something you've had good success with? I assume the squats and deads were speed work?

I've been a big fan of the Conjugate approach for a long time, but haven't used it enough to pick it apart and dial it in. So I'm also eager to see how you approach it.

Thanks,

I usually use the 5x5 for my weaknesses as I tend to want to use heavier weight. For the Curls currently dealing with a bicep tendon flair up because of my new job.

So gonna switch gears for the first part of the year while still using conjugate. An ex girlfriend kinda mentioned that in her eyes I look like a strongman and should give it a try.

Me being a WSBB kinda guy took this as a challenge to go to her gym for there strongman comp and try to kill everyone there for first place.

Will be signing up this coming friday.

Events
    1.Lever Deadlift
    2. Loading Medley
    3.Log for Reps
    4. Conans Yoke
    5. Saxon DL hold.

So what would any great lifter do?
    Obviously buy some toys to help train.

**Fluff&Buff Day**

*Warm Ups*
    WSBB Wrist warn up
    Shoulder Mobility
    Rotator Cuff Work

**Main Exercise**

*Conan Carries*
    135@3x4 laps

*Power Cleans*
    135@3x4

**Assistance Work**
    Bird Dogs