JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50)

The story of how you got into bodybuilding/lifting/fitness/ before and now pic

Hey so I want this to be a thread that is based on how you got started into working out and making fitness a lifestyle!!! the good story the bad story the life changing story..

how ever you got into BODYBUILDING/LIFTING/FITNESS if you were already athletic as a youngster or if something really bad happend in life drugs/liquor/girls/health/ Let everyone here about it next post will be how I got started..

AWESOME JOB ON MAKING FITNESS A LIFESTYLE IT HAS CHANGED YOUR LIFE FOR EVER.

1. HOW YOU GOT INTO WORKING OUT AND MAKNG FITNESS A LIFESTYLE
    2. BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURE
    3. YOUR OVERALL GOAL
    4. WHO INSPIRES YOU
    fitness is a lifestyle
    winning the war against genetics

JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I got into bodybuilding and working out back in december 2008 it was winter time cold and snowy out I was living with my long time girlfriend and it was not going well.. we Broke up and she moved out it was really hard on me all of our stuff was in our apartment together. I tried to see her and make things better drove by her dads house one night at like 11 at night and she was not there found out day later she was already dating some dude that she hired on at her work!! I was crushed. I was supp to go fly out and see family for x mas but airports were shut down and I was stuck at home I downed about 3 bottles of captain morgan in about 6 days and was just in the worst place I have ever been not going to work or anything... My manager at work said JON the best revenge is to live well!! So I joined up at the gym close to my place! I got hooked and it took me to a better place released anger and put my head back on top.seeing the changes in my body and how I could become so much more, the rush it gave me and the atmosphere from other people was great! remembering when I saw her out one night and she was totally just checking me out was epic its not just the looks it the feeling and the health and overall enjoyment that it gives me fitness truely is my life style its my obsession now ( LOL sorry kinda long but thats still short version )

My overall goal is to compete in bodyspace spokesnmodel search for 2013 - and get into a few other competitions. and become a fitness model! to inspire and help in any way i can with training, nutrition, supplements, and getting you to your goal

everyone on bb.com and people I know at the gym inspire me beyond anything. seeing others progress, getting props from people from my progress and the overall community on bb.com and at my gym is amazing.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by JCFobsession; 06-28-2011 at 12:45 PM.
    fitness is a lifestyle

rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Strong double post and double thread

chrisRage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisRage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    very awesome progress, JC, motivates the **** outta me :P

Hey thanks alot really appreciate it!!

Originally Posted by chrisRage View Post
    very awesome progress, JC, motivates the **** outta me :P
    fitness is a lifestyle

Intermission has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It was fall semester last year when I started lifting. I came to meet my roommate for the first time and oh my lord, hes huge...and i was so skinny. He inspired me to get bigger everyday!

soxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) soxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) soxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) soxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) soxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) soxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) soxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) soxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) soxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) soxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) soxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Alright for me, I was always weak and I always was under the impression that I could never get like jacked or whatever. In highschool I guess I wasnt the strongest person, and their were some pretty jacked kids. I just felt I would never reach their levels. I went to the gym everday but I was not doing anything correctly. I would workout like every muscle for 10 minutes and not target one for each day. Add the fact I NEVER ate protein or anything so I wasnt making any progress. What got me motivated was my friend who used to be fat, he got skinny but he was like in the same boat that I was. Not strong, but I go away to college for 4 months and when I come back he got pretty strong and was telling me how he planned on being a bodybuilder. I thought it was nuts

So I go back to college, and the gym their sucked so I counted the days till I could get to my gym at home. During that time I studied the hell out of how to be a bodybuilder, what supplements to take, what food to eat, all different types of things. The moment I got home I got to work and have been going to the gym everyday and have been making noticeable progress. And all those kids that looked ripped in high school, well suprise suprise im more ripped now and now they are the one staring at me at the gym. My ultimate goal tho is to pass my friend, and theirs no end in sight for me, I will be working out everyday till the day I die. Its going to be fun as hell cuz im 18.

I must admit tho, I love going to the gym. I used to hate it and just did it to do it. Now if I dont go to the gym I dont feel right. I HAVE TO GO. Now I have people at the gym saying I have so much potential, and they really think I can make progress if I go daily. It feels good

Awesome man I feel you there of being skinny kid in school... there were some jacked football players and i never thought I could get that big.. I have passed up everyone Im friends with feels good. This is a sport no doubt bodybuilding to compete is a sport and takes practice disicpline and hard work... good job for getting out there and hitting gym good luck passing up your buddy.. hit it harder then him and it can happen. peep my page for motivation of if ya have any questions see ya dude.

bump

Originally Posted by soxxxx View Post
    Alright for me, I was always weak and I always was under the impression that I could never get like jacked or whatever. In highschool I guess I wasnt the strongest person, and their were some pretty jacked kids. I just felt I would never reach their levels. I went to the gym everday but I was not doing anything correctly. I would workout like every muscle for 10 minutes and not target one for each day. Add the fact I NEVER ate protein or anything so I wasnt making any progress. What got me motivated was my friend who used to be fat, he got skinny but he was like in the same boat that I was. Not strong, but I go away to college for 4 months and when I come back he got pretty strong and was telling me how he planned on being a bodybuilder. I thought it was nuts

So I go back to college, and the gym their sucked so I counted the days till I could get to my gym at home. During that time I studied the hell out of how to be a bodybuilder, what supplements to take, what food to eat, all different types of things. The moment I got home I got to work and have been going to the gym everyday and have been making noticeable progress. And all those kids that looked ripped in high school, well suprise suprise im more ripped now and now they are the one staring at me at the gym. My ultimate goal tho is to pass my friend, and theirs no end in sight for me, I will be working out everyday till the day I die. Its going to be fun as hell cuz im 18.

I must admit tho, I love going to the gym. I used to hate it and just did it to do it. Now if I dont go to the gym I dont feel right. I HAVE TO GO. Now I have people at the gym saying I have so much potential, and they really think I can make progress if I go daily. It feels good
    fitness is a lifestyle

DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000)
    I got started because I was overweight and it's been a habit ever since. Tempted to post pics but I was a wannabe gangster tool nerd.

LOL awesome nerds are cool but ganster nerds

yeah post a before and after bro,... glad you could stick to the gym and do work. keep it up

Originally Posted by DLEHMA View Post
    I got started because I was overweight and it's been a habit ever since. Tempted to post pics but I was a wannabe gangster tool nerd.
    fitness is a lifestyle

DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JCFobsession View Post
    LOL awesome nerds are cool but ganster nerds

yeah post a before and after bro,... glad you could stick to the gym and do work. keep it up
    Still a nerd, just not a wannabe gangster.

Haa right on man thats cool im a total goof ball nerd... girls think its funny and cute my likes of science and physics.. haaaa blow there mind with knowledge and when shirts off haaa..

Originally Posted by DLEHMA View Post
    Still a nerd, just not a wannabe gangster.
    fitness is a lifestyle

down2ride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) down2ride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) down2ride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) down2ride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) down2ride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) down2ride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) down2ride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) down2ride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) down2ride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) down2ride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) down2ride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JCFobsession View Post
    My manager at work said JON the best revenge is to live well!! .
    Damn I have to respond. I was going through a break up 4 years ago, and a girl told me that as well. Completely lifted me up and changed me.

AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Friend of mine was going to the local fitness center to "work out" so I decided to come along, ended up never leaving lol. Been going strong since then.

top pic was taken June 2009, didn't start training till later.
    bottom pic was taken March 2011, sorry no recent/better picture... I lost some mass when I tore my ACL and got a brutal stomach virus a few days after I took the picture >.>

ACL is healing up nice and I'm starting to do lunges and running on it again. Soon dead lifts and squats. better photos soon.

Hey thanks for response back yeah girls can be life changing some good some bad... gotta stay up and do well!!

thanks dude...

Originally Posted by down2ride View Post
    Damn I have to respond. I was going through a break up 4 years ago, and a girl told me that as well. Completely lifted me up and changed me.
    fitness is a lifestyle

Looking beast mode dude great job... thanks for responding on here .

Originally Posted by AirForceV View Post
    Friend of mine was going to the local fitness center to "work out" so I decided to come along, ended up never leaving lol. Been going strong since then.

top pic was taken June 2009, didn't start training till later.
    bottom pic was taken March 2011, sorry no recent/better picture... I lost some mass when I tore my ACL and got a brutal stomach virus a few days after I took the picture >.>

ACL is healing up nice and I'm starting to do lunges and running on it again. Soon dead lifts and squats. better photos soon.
    fitness is a lifestyle