Thread: Nitrix

shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Nitrix

Ive searched this topic and got some info but not what i was looking for. I know the bottle recommends 3 pills 3 times a day, upon rising, lunch, dinner. Anyone do it like that or split it up differently? I lift at 7pm so im trying to figure out what works best.
    Pittsburgh

** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by shanedawg View Post
    Ive searched this topic and got some info but not what i was looking for. I know the bottle recommends 3 pills 3 times a day, upon rising, lunch, dinner. Anyone do it like that or split it up differently? I lift at 7pm so im trying to figure out what works best.

Really a pretty crappy product, waste of money. I'd just follow the label instructions if you want to keep it.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

Pmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    Really a pretty crappy product, waste of money. I'd just follow the label instructions if you want to keep it.
    What's a better alternative?

Registered Boss EntropyIncrease's Avatar
    EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Pmonster View Post
    What's a better alternative?
    strictly for vasodialation?

pumpbol, glycergrow . . . really anything with nitrates these days is pretty solid in that department
    "Don't ask for a lighter load, ask for a stronger back."

If I buy milk from the grocery store and get it home only to realize that the jug is expiring tomorrow...I sure as hell am not driving to punch a farmer in the face and tip his cow over.

Pmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by EntropyIncrease View Post
    strictly for vasodialation?

pumpbol, glycergrow . . . really anything with nitrates these days is pretty solid in that department
    Right on, thanks.