Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Chest pains = Stop working out?

The other night I was awaken with some serious chest pains, so much so my wife called 911 and I went to the ER. (Everything came back OK)

Anyway, I posted a pic on FB with my wife sitting on the hospital bed right next to me stating "Always by mu side" just to show people how a good wife is always by her man no matter what.

However, due to the subject of chest pains people became doctors and started sending me PM's saying that the pain could be because "I workout" that I should stop working out, or lift light...

Why would anyone equate working out with having chest pains?

I have not answered any one back yet.
    On the list for Bannukah

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sorry to hear you had the pains, Johnny.

Those internet doctors never thought that the pains might have been much worse if you didn't workout
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It is wacky thinking but i would guess the area that the pecs are located, the pressure from benching, and assuming that internally you "blew out" something.

I wonder if shoulder pain can move to the chest?
    Last edited by x-trainer ben; 10-20-2017 at 09:13 AM.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It happened in the middle of the night and people are trying to blame working out? Lol. If you went to the ED and your lab work was fine, if you want to follow up further get an Echo or a stress test. Chest pain just happens sometimes.

I had a period of time where I was having eso****us spasms and the pain level was quite high, and located right in the middle of my chest/between shoulder blades. Could easily have been misdiagnosed as cardiac chest pains.

Good luck, ignore the internet MDs, most of them are the same people who don't believe in vaccinations and believe that 95% of the population have gluten allergies.
    MISC Blood Drive (MOD REPS): https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Start: B-175/S-185/D-185/OHP-95
    Current:B-335/S-365/D-365/OHP-215
    Goals: B-365/S-405/D-495/OHP-225

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Sorry to hear you had the pains, Johnny.

Those internet doctors never thought that the pains might have been much worse if you didn't workout
    Exactly.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    It is wacky thinking but i would guess the area that the pecs are located, the pressure from benching, and assuming that internally you "blew out" something.

I wonder if shoulder pain can move to the chest?
    The thing is I haven't worked out in 2 weeks or so, taking a break.

Originally Posted by PeaceWithin View Post
    It happened in the middle of the night and people are trying to blame working out? Lol. If you went to the ED and your lab work was fine, if you want to follow up further get an Echo or a stress test. Chest pain just happens sometimes.

I had a period of time where I was having eso****us spasms and the pain level was quite high, and located right in the middle of my chest/between shoulder blades. Could easily have been misdiagnosed as cardiac chest pains.

Good luck, ignore the internet MDs, most of them are the same people who don't believe in vaccinations and believe that 95% of the population have gluten allergies.
    I have been getting acid reflux lately and I have been reading up on it and it says chest pains is one of the symptoms.
    On the list for Bannukah

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sorry to hear you have pain. I am happy you're o.k. 💖
    Not sure about working out, seems like it's more to do with anxiety than heart issues. However, you always hear these freaky stories someone really fit dropping dead on treadmill like that biggest loser trainer.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As your internet doctor, I think it’s the Camaro. You should give it to me and thank me for saving your life.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When I was in the service, I had severe chest pains that required an EKG (I was 20 at the time). It ended up being Costochondritis, which is inflammation in the intercostal muscles (small muscles in between ribs). The pain can be severe enough to mimic a heart attack.

One thing I do know, and this may help you. Cardiac pain is not palpable. In other words, if you have chest pain, and you can recreate chest pain by pressing on the area, it's probably muscular pain.

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All the chest pains I've had were fixed by my chiropractor or a glass of water (heart burn), usually just a rib out of place. Super cheap fix. So, try that first, if it fixes it, saves thousands of dollars, if not, you're back where you started. Hopefully it's nothing.
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

misterponytail is just really nice. (+1000) misterponytail is just really nice. (+1000) misterponytail is just really nice. (+1000) misterponytail is just really nice. (+1000) misterponytail is just really nice. (+1000) misterponytail is just really nice. (+1000) misterponytail is just really nice. (+1000) misterponytail is just really nice. (+1000) misterponytail is just really nice. (+1000) misterponytail is just really nice. (+1000) misterponytail is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PeaceWithin View Post
    I had ED in the middle of the night... Wait. Is that what you meant?
    Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you deal with it.

Everybody gets picked on for something or other. You have to get over it and move on.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    The other night I was awaken with some serious chest pains, so much so my wife called 911 and I went to the ER. (Everything came back OK)

Anyway, I posted a pic on FB with my wife sitting on the hospital bed right next to me stating "Always by mu side" just to show people how a good wife is always by her man no matter what.

However, due to the subject of chest pains people became doctors and started sending me PM's saying that the pain could be because "I workout" that I should stop working out, or lift light...

My guess would be that people often associate strenuous physical activity with excessive strain on the heart (especially if you are over 40). Every winter there are always a few news stories about people dropping dead while shoveling snow from their driveway. Those kinds of things reinforce the belief that strenuous activity past a certain age must be reduced or limited.

Did you find out what caused the pain?
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    My guess would be that people often associate strenuous physical activity with excessive strain on the heart (especially if you are over 40). Every winter there are always a few news stories about people dropping dead while shoveling snow from their driveway. Those kinds of things reinforce the belief that strenuous activity past a certain age must be reduced or limited.

Did you find out what caused the pain?
    Why do you always hear about people who are in really good shape dropping dead at the gym? What's up with that?

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I made a lap around you on Wednesday BH. Me and another fella took a 26ft box truck and a trailer load of equipment from Kinnelon, NJ across the GW and Throggs Neck out to a friend Babylon, Long Island. I brought that same 16ft trailer loaded with 6 pieces of equipment through Brooklyn and Staten Island and delivered it to Cincinnati, Ohio and Knoxville, Tn. I got back home today around noon. I did keep one piece (hack squat) for my home gym.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    Why do you always hear about people who are in really good shape dropping dead at the gym? What's up with that?
    Because a lot of heart and related issues are genetic and people who believe they are in good shape physically don't take the time to get a full and proper exam. Stress tests, EKG's, sonar grams...can't recall the word right now even though I have literally had dozens of them performed are whats required to tell you what shape your heart and arteries are actually in. Sometimes the fittest looking people are walking time bombs and have zero clue they are about to drop over.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And anyone telling you to ignore any sort of chest pain are straight up full of $hit, if you have unexplained pain and or tightness in the chest you should always get it checked out. You may feel kinda stupid walking into the ER but thats better than being wheeled into the morgue. I felt goofy going to the ER when I had my mini stroke but its always better to be on the side of caution and get that stuff checked out fully.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Because a lot of heart and related issues are genetic and people who believe they are in good shape physically don't take the time to get a full and proper exam. Stress tests, EKG's, sonar grams...can't recall the word right now even though I have literally had dozens of them performed are whats required to tell you what shape your heart and arteries are actually in. Sometimes the fittest looking people are walking time bombs and have zero clue they are about to drop over.
    So they'd drop dead regardless of the gym, meaning that the gym is not causing it, right?

So they'd drop dead regardless of the gym, meaning that the gym is not causing it, right?
    The gym and strenuous workouts absolutely contribute to it, with narrowed arteries, bad valves, etc the heart has to work extra hard to overcome these issues. Odds are the would have dropped eventually from their issues but the gym/workouts hastened their demise.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't hear that a lot. I do hear of a lot of people dying, but most of them are not in what I would call "good shape." Regardless, I want to be the best looking corpse I can be, as risky as it appears to be.

Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    I don't hear that a lot. I do hear of a lot of people dying, but most of them are not in what I would call "good shape." Regardless, I want to be the best looking corpse I can be, as risky as it appears to be.
    Agreed, seems to be risky that working out business but at least the corpse looks hot!

Agreed, seems to be risky that working out business but at least the corpse looks hot!
    One can hope.

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I figured it was probably anxiety related to that upcoming ghey bar visit.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow, that would have been scary! Great to see you both acted quickly.

newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000)

See a cardiologist. It may be something or it could be nothing. I had some chest tightness one evening. Cardiologist found that I had a bundle branch block and an ejection fraction of 41%. Basically i could have been one of those guys who falls over dead one day.

Never take chances with your heart.

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated this, but just so you guys know when I got to the ER, they did an EKG, took Xrays of my chest and did blood work. Everything checked out OK and my heart and all are good. The doc at the ER said the pain is coming from the acid reflux I was getting coupled with anxiety. However he did tell me to follow up with my PCP and I will do that soon.

Thanks for all the great responses.

Last night for no reason what so ever I was angry, so much so I left my house in a rage (nothing happen at home I was just laying in bed) I went to the bar to get a drink, I was so mad that I scared myself because I wanted to do something stupid. I felt like I wanted to hurt someone or myself. I had one drink and went home and went to sleep, I am not even sure why I had the rage. Not only am I going to go see my PCP I am making an appointment with a shrink, I have no idea what is going on with me.
    On the list for Bannukah

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey guys sorry I haven't updated this, but just so you guys know when I got to the ER, they did an EKG, took Xrays of my chest and did blood work. Everything checked out OK and my heart and all are good. The doc at the ER said the pain is coming from the acid reflux I was getting coupled with anxiety. However he did tell me to follow up with my PCP and I will do that soon.

Last night for no reason what so ever I was angry, so much so I left my house in a rage (nothing happen at home I was just laying in bed) I went to the bar to get a drink, I was so mad that I scared myself because I wanted to do something stupid. I felt like I wanted to hurt someone or myself. I had one drink and went home and went to sleep, I am not even sure why I had the rage. Not only am I going to go see my PCP I am making an appointment with a shrink, I have no idea what is going on with me.
    Well, you are not crazy. LOL Sort of...at times. Anxiety can do some weird, nasty things. You don't know where in the world they are coming from. It can literally throw your whole system into a tail spin.
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

The Bringer of rain thebigzakbowski's Avatar
    thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    glad your dr said you were ok. I think sometimes we all get mad, like unreasonably mad but you were smart and didnt do anything. stay strong
    https://youtu.be/RGHV67vZ0MM 435lb Bench SS 7/8/17
    https://youtu.be/NG0J4SFPjm0 395lb Bench Raw 12/25/17
    my log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174243471&p=1508621311#post1508621311

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Unexplainable bed rage fits, hmm never heard of it.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by paolo59 View Post
    Well, you are not crazy. LOL Sort of...at times. Anxiety can do some weird, nasty things. You don't know where in the world they are coming from. It can literally throw your whole system into a tail spin.
    Yeah it sure does...

Originally Posted by thebigzakbowski View Post
    glad your dr said you were ok. I think sometimes we all get mad, like unreasonably mad but you were smart and didnt do anything. stay strong
    Yeah I came home and went to sleep.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Unexplainable bed rage fits, hmm never heard of it.
    Neither have I
    On the list for Bannukah

Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    You read and hear about these all the time, 17 yr old playing basketball and just drops dead, 20 yr old playing football and drops dead. Marathon runner drops dead , etc. Most of these are valve issues that they never knew about.

The EKG and xrays are an ok start but they will not diagnose clogged arteries or bad valves. For those you need a combo of stress test, echocardiogram, cat scan and or an MRI.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    You read and hear about these all the time, 17 yr old playing basketball and just drops dead, 20 yr old playing football and drops dead. Marathon runner drops dead , etc. Most of these are valve issues that they never knew about.
    Had a college Lacrosse player here drop dead after taking a ball in the chest. Obviously in good shape, just something genetic where that particular hit took him out. Very sad, I played Lacrosse and took all kinds of hits and limped away with a bruise.

When I played HS sports, mobile phones were mounted in cars and cost thousands of dollars. I think the technology will catch up to where athletes get a sonogram or something telling they are vulnerable and should not play. Probably be a $2.99 app by the time I die.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.