Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Fleshka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fleshka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fleshka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fleshka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fleshka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fleshka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fleshka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fleshka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fleshka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fleshka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fleshka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

GREG PLITT, not a pro, BUT HORRIBLE FORM???

someone just sent me this.

wtf is up with his form? and who the hell worksout without a shirt on.

Michael: Bros before hoes. Why? Because your bros are always there for you. They got your back after your ho rips your heart out for no good reason. And you were nothing but great to your ho, and you told her that she was the only ho for you. And that she was better than all the other hoes in the world. And then suddenly...she's not yo' ho no mo'.

reps owed: wobz, bubba289, thailegacy, hampo, LegendAmI, ManLaw, ken_wright88, irishkid, zacht, Econ_Haircut

negs owed:ilikebeer, TheDukeUSMC

Registered Foam Roller BigChamp89's Avatar
    BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    his form looked fine on the skull crushers, but LOL at those quarter-rep pressdowns

Fleshka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fleshka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fleshka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fleshka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fleshka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fleshka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fleshka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fleshka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fleshka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fleshka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fleshka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BB/MISC View Post
    his form looked fine on the skull crushers, but LOL at those quarter-rep pressdowns
    a lot of elbow movement on the skull crushes and chest/shoulder involvement as well.
    Michael: Bros before hoes. Why? Because your bros are always there for you. They got your back after your ho rips your heart out for no good reason. And you were nothing but great to your ho, and you told her that she was the only ho for you. And that she was better than all the other hoes in the world. And then suddenly...she's not yo' ho no mo'.

reps owed: wobz, bubba289, thailegacy, hampo, LegendAmI, ManLaw, ken_wright88, irishkid, zacht, Econ_Haircut

yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Fleshka View Post
    a lot of elbow movement on the skull crushes and chest/shoulder involvement as well.
    wtf? your elbow is supposed to move.. what muscle do you think is responsible for that, your abs?

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have seen a hell of alot worse.

KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000)
    Honestly I saw zero wrong with this form. The bent over pressdown things kinda looked like a cross between kickbacks and pressdowns. But if it works for him, why not let him do it? Is his form so bad that he's going to injure himself?

Dunno why he was lifting without his shirt on; every gym I've been to they'd kick you out for that.

will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KarateChris View Post
    Honestly I saw zero wrong with this form. The bent over pressdown things kinda looked like a cross between kickbacks and pressdowns. But if it works for him, why not let him do it? Is his form so bad that he's going to injure himself?

Dunno why he was lifting without his shirt on; every gym I've been to they'd kick you out for that.
    i'd say he's lifting without a shirt on because he is shooting a video. i'm sure he doesn't do that on a regular basis.
    TEAM NORTON
    The"Outwork" mindset changed my entire life, perhaps it can help you as well

Muscle Hypertrophy occurs independent of exercise intensity

KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by will-work4ANDRO View Post
    i'd say he's lifting without a shirt on because he is shooting a video. i'm sure he doesn't do that on a regular basis.
    Makes sense. Who is this guy anyway?

NickSpinnat03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickSpinnat03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickSpinnat03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickSpinnat03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickSpinnat03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickSpinnat03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickSpinnat03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickSpinnat03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickSpinnat03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickSpinnat03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickSpinnat03 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by yzrider400f View Post
    wtf? your elbow is supposed to move.. what muscle do you think is responsible for that, your abs?
    No but when you bring your elbows down on the negative and press up like he did it incorporates a lot of front delt...mimicking dips more than a strict tri isolation exercise like it should be. At least he had a good ROM unlike his pushdowns

mancubuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mancubuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mancubuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mancubuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mancubuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mancubuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mancubuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mancubuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mancubuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mancubuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mancubuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it's not the greatest, but not bad enough to make a thread out of

APBTOwner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APBTOwner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APBTOwner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APBTOwner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APBTOwner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APBTOwner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APBTOwner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APBTOwner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APBTOwner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APBTOwner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APBTOwner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I mean sure he is no pro, but he looks like he is in nice shape and has some time spent in the gym, so he is doing somthing right. I thought the skull crushers looked good, the super low ROM on the cable rope pull downs was alittle differnt from how I would do it. But, he looks better then I do thats for sure, so Im not haten.

I saw that is was a Gold's Gym, so I doubt they would let him work out with out a shirt on all the time. I have seen some personaly owned gyms that would let people do it. I agree, it was most likly off for the video only.

Back to the low ROM, there are alot of people out there that dont beleave in long full ROM, even some pros. Just got to find whats right for you I guess.

will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KarateChris View Post
    Makes sense. Who is this guy anyway?
    a fitness model
    TEAM NORTON

Originally Posted by yzrider400f View Post
    i keep mine locked and dont use other muscles.

mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i keep mine locked and dont use other muscles.
    I don't keep mine fully locked, it puts a lot of strain on my elbows. I saw a getting cut with glass video and he was saying to not lock your elbows and kind of go with the movement. I tried it like that and it works a lot better for me.

the body isn't textbook, therefore, form can't be either.
    TEAM NORTON

Kozak UPA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kozak UPA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kozak UPA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kozak UPA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kozak UPA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kozak UPA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kozak UPA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kozak UPA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kozak UPA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kozak UPA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kozak UPA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mancubuss View Post
    it's not the greatest, but not bad enough to make a thread out of
    Exactly. This thread is a waste of space.

OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

his form was solid as hell on nosebreakers. he was just pumpin' it out to finish his workout on the pressdowns. he did them immediately after the nbreakers

Registered User GAINFROMFAILURE's Avatar
    GAINFROMFAILURE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ummmmmm so what hell is wrong with his form????? looks good to me.

The only problem i see with this video is you posting it in the pro section.

In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i like his body because its achievable through hard work and dedication, esp if your natural. thats how big i'd want to get, no bigger.
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Registered User chris_mcfarlane's Avatar
    chris_mcfarlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_mcfarlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_mcfarlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_mcfarlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_mcfarlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_mcfarlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_mcfarlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_mcfarlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_mcfarlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_mcfarlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_mcfarlane will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow lol, no shirt.. OR pants? my homo senses are tinging

BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this thread is a ****ing joke, other than no shirt there is nothing wrong here. the skull crushers do not need to be done with absolute strict isolated movement and the tricep pushdowns may have been a low ROM but he kept the weight on his triceps the whole time.

duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100)
    nothing wrong with his form..the quarter reps on the pushdowns just hits a different angle then going all the way up would...and whats the big deal about working out without a shirt on...every pro in their videos has their shirt off, so why cant this guy, albeit hes not even a bodybuilder but he doesnt look bad.

BJJPurpleBelt will become famous soon enough. (+50) BJJPurpleBelt will become famous soon enough. (+50) BJJPurpleBelt will become famous soon enough. (+50) BJJPurpleBelt will become famous soon enough. (+50) BJJPurpleBelt will become famous soon enough. (+50) BJJPurpleBelt will become famous soon enough. (+50) BJJPurpleBelt will become famous soon enough. (+50) BJJPurpleBelt will become famous soon enough. (+50) BJJPurpleBelt will become famous soon enough. (+50) BJJPurpleBelt will become famous soon enough. (+50) BJJPurpleBelt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't understand the hate about working out with the shirt off. I would do it if my gym were to allow it and, if I had a home gym, I would definitely do it.

Wasn't Arnold notorious for working out without a shirt?

lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yet he is bigger than 90% of people on this website..
    ░█▓▒░█▓▒░█▓▒░█▓▒
    █▓▒░ Aussie Crew░▒█
    ▒▓█▒▓█▒▓█▒▓█▒▓█▒█

In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by lachy View Post
    yet he is bigger than 90% of people on this website..
    so true!

his routine is on his website. he does body-part split (chest day, back day, legs day, shoulders day, arms day) he says he never really has set off days, usually business and other things will force him to take a day off, but he says he rarely has two days off in a row he will just keep repeating his split until he's forced to take a day off. he says he does 6-8 exercises per body-part and around 3-4 sets each with around 8-20 reps. he says he rarely ever goes under 8 and alot of the times lifts in the 15-20 rep ranges because he said hes not trying to get bigger.
    Last edited by In Flames; 10-07-2007 at 08:21 PM.
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Definately dont agree with you on that the skulls and the close bench were in good form the pushdowns on the other hand with a quarter rep JOKE
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales
    Alex@TopSecretNutrition.com

Contest Prep Coach
    Workout and Nutrition Programs
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    his form looked fine to me and it looks like it's working for him. i'd kill for that physique (no homo).

CCIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCIE will become famous soon enough. (+50)

if you got the abs then working out without a shirt is reasonable.. if your cocky of course
    This is for you Coleman! ! ! YEP YEP YEP

ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    that guy doesn't weigh more than 210, whats all the fuss about?
    Kings Age Crew

Ric_Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Ric_Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Ric_Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Ric_Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Ric_Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Ric_Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Ric_Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Ric_Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Ric_Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Ric_Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Ric_Daddy is just really nice. (+1000)
    anyone got this vid??
    "Love the workout, not the results." - Greg Plitt.

Never give in, Never give up... NEVER BACK DOWN