amilleri is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Possible Tax deduction?

If I am purchasing supplements, I know they are not tax deductible under normal circumstances, but if I am providing them to a client at a cost or at no cost would that be a deductible expense?

CRAT0S has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CRAT0S has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CRAT0S has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CRAT0S has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CRAT0S has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CRAT0S has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CRAT0S has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CRAT0S has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CRAT0S has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CRAT0S has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CRAT0S has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You should talk to your tax preparer. The costs should be deductible as a business expense for supplements for your clients (likely not for your personal use). If you're charging your clients for them, the income you make would also be taxable.
    "You must love the grind, the unsexy mobility work, and the discipline to keep going day after day. All people seem to see is the glory on the field. They think, "Man, I wish I could run out on the field and the crowd would roar for me!" But there is no glory without the sacrifice." - Jim Wendler

“After the age of 18, you are a responsible adult and thus should take responsibility for your actions.” - Jim Wendler

WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My tax guy would be able to answer any questions you may have if you want his info, feel free to pm me. I'm not sure how that would work, are you an independent trainer?
    *Prep coach/Cert.Personal trainer-contact for online training
    *Instagram: amythewolf
    *Texas Crew

The Lifter's Advisor liftersadvisor's Avatar
    liftersadvisor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This would most likely fall under the Meals and Entertainment category of business expenses, which as of the new tax law would be 50% deductible. As CRAT0S alluded to, you would need to record any income received from the client if they paid you anything for the supplements.