skoal1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skoal1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skoal1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skoal1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skoal1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skoal1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Drinking/ alcohol intake???

Ive been on a really good routine and getting great results eating right training going well. But I am going on vacation to Vegas and was wondering if 4 days of drinking a lot will be pissing all my work down the sh.itter or will i be able to bounce back from it when i get back?? Thanks for advice in advance

HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by skoal1 View Post
    Ive been on a really good routine and getting great results eating right training going well. But I am going on vacation to Vegas and was wondering if 4 days of drinking a lot will be pissing all my work down the sh.itter or will i be able to bounce back from it when i get back?? Thanks for advice in advance
    No. Any splurge you have will ruin whatever progress you've made indefinitely; expect tons of fat gain and months of catch-up work.

1. Create a buffer with your calories if possible.
    2. Use that buffer to add in some drinks.
    3. ???
    4. Profit.
    IIFYM - not even once.

www.AlanAragon.com

skoal1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skoal1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skoal1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skoal1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skoal1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skoal1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    gotya so ill be back to normal within a week wont effect me too much but probably will visit a few buffets as well out there....going to take this as a nice reward and recover from all the heavy lifting i guess.

HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by skoal1 View Post
    gotya so ill be back to normal within a week wont effect me too much but probably will visit a few buffets as well out there....going to take this as a nice reward and recover from all the heavy lifting i guess.
    Get it done bro. Enjoy yourself! Just don't have too much fun, what happens in Vegas doesn't always stay in Vegas.
    IIFYM - not even once.

www.AlanAragon.com

jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HunterCML View Post
    Get it done bro. Enjoy yourself! Just don't have too much fun, what happens in Vegas doesn't always stay in Vegas.
    *Herpes bro! *And, maybe kids. *I agree with Hunter, dude knows what he's talking about here. *It's Vegas, enjoy it. *If you're cutting, a pretty healthy binge night can cause the scale to drop pretty remarkably. *(It'll be the water your fat cells are holding, but it's nice to see that sucker move.)
    8/20:

FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I will be in the same position in the few days, and have already decided to approach it in the following manner. This will be my strategy.

1) Exercise restraint on food. Try to make sensible choices, while hitting my protein macro minimum. Skip on the deserts. Avoid the buffets.
    2) Drink, but not to the point of getting smashed. Get highly buzzed one night only, and go no further than a comfortable buzz the other few days. Do not let my intake mimic an IV of alcohol.
    3) Take those 3 days off from lifting. Worst case scenario, I'm down a few reps next week.
    4) Chill, relax, realize that I don't need to go to extremes (IE: deprivation vs. binging) to have a good time.

In short, exercise some common sense and self-restraint, have a good time, and get over it. When you get back in the gym, go right back to 110%.
    PRs - Sq / B / D / Total
    Gym - 425 / 255 / 463 / -
    Meet - 413 / 248 / 463 / 1124 @ 220
    Meet - 391 / 242 / 468 / 1102 @ 181

Yea Im going to try and do your strategy sounds pretty solid to me. Thanks for the advice guys good stuff. Goin to watch my eating and not get totally smashed just enjoy myself. Have a good trip too man.