yousefbi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need help making/finding a workout plan

Hey im pretty new to bodybuilding.com I was suggested to join being told that it would help me achieve my goals. I think im supposed to give some background information not sure but just incase . Im almost 19 years old, I wieigh 153 pounds, im close to 15 % body fat according to the navy seal and ymca online calculators. I used to work out about two years ago I rsndomly decided to start. I had a pull up bar and worked out with that and did pushups for severeral month untill school started. I used to do it untill exustion to where I couldn't do a single pullup or push up. I wpuld alternate bettween doing as many pushups I could usually 75 to 100 the first set then walk to the puulup bar and do as many as I could on that ussaully around 20 and then go right back to pushups and did thst over and over until I couldnt do a single push up or pull up usually totalking to 100 pullups and around 300 or so pushups. I had stopped becuase of family issues that were occurring that made it difficult to be successful in school and deal with things at home as well. The next this past year I joined cross country and track I ddidn'treally workout I just ran I mean we went to the wieght rrom starting from December till I think march all we did was incline, cleans, bench, lunges, box jumps, and squates. I could bench 195 for 8 reps at the time, lunge and squat 135 ffor 8 reps, clean I think 85 or 95 not sure to be honest for 8 reps each of them we did 3 sets of 8 reps. After thst its just consisted of running till june. I had ended my first and last year as a member of my highschool track at a 4:58 mile, a 2:09 800m and a 11:55 100m. I was dealing with work and college this summer so I have been rather sedentary. I started running and working out last week im down to a 4:58 mile and basically max out at 150 push ups and 45 pullups. I want to build muscle and have a lean muscular look but not really sacrifice any of my running becuase I plan to run track my fall semester my freshman year in college. Im not sure if yall needed all this information or not but I thought I would add it just to be safe. Sorry if this wasnt really needed and if it was bothersome to any of yall. I basically run 5 days a week for about 3 to 5 miles each day on on tuesdays and thursdays it usuall consits of a running work out usually totalling of a distance of around 3 miles. I basically want to keep my running program especially since im running with old team mates but I want to build muscle as well and rather quickly I might add. I know muscle gains dont happen overnight but im looking for the body I want by November early december hopefully. Ive included pictures of what I currently look like and what I hope to be. Any help for a workout program would be great. Id like to also add tgat my diet is good I believe. I dont have a specific diet but I dint drink juice, only eat fruit before noon, my breakfast consists usually of eggs, and bell peppers, dinner usually beef, chicken, or slamon with a salad basically dressed in olive oil and lemon. I dont eat sweets, drink soda, and I try to stay far away from fried or fast food unles I have to in a social gathering. It usually consists of a burger or fried fish for tge most part. I hope I have provided all the information I needed and I llok foreward to yalls responses and help, thank you I really appreciate it.
    Attached Images