reminis16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is this diet healthy?

Im wondering on my Diet I am trying to cut BF% down yet bulk up For Firefighting class starting in 2 weeks.

As of now
    5'7
    157lbs

Morning: 7:30am
    Take EC Stack+Fish oil+Green tea extract
    Drink Protein shake(ON whey) with 2 Table spoons of Oat.

Lunch: 12:00
    Also about 5 oz of Cottage low fat cheese
    Also a Lowfat yogurt 6oz

Snack around 3:00pm
    like 2 oz cottage cheese
    Low fat 6oz Yogurt

Dinner:5-6:00pm
    EC stack+fish oil
    Anything the lady cooks if its atleast semi healthy If not I eat a Protein Shake
    with a Fiber bar And a few hours later maybe another snack(yogurt/Fiber bar)

How is this? Im normally Not hungry really..
    I went from being 210lbs to now im 157lbs I have cut my portions i could eat by more than half to get me full.

I dont eat alot of bread anymore, I try consume little calories high protein low carbs.
    I workout 3-4 times a week. Cardio/Lifting/Swimming.

KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by reminis16 View Post
    Im wondering on my Diet I am trying to cut BF% down yet bulk up For Firefighting class starting in 2 weeks.

As of now
    5'7
    157lbs

Also a Lowfat yogurt 6oz

like 2 oz cottage cheese
    Low fat 6oz Yogurt

EC stack+fish oil
    Anything the lady cooks if its atleast semi healthy If not I eat a Protein Shake

I went from being 210lbs to now im 157lbs I have cut my portions i could eat by more than half to get me full.

I dont eat alot of bread anymore, I try consume little calories high protein low carbs.

are u vegetarian?? Definately looks light on the cals though(not good)
    owner:

modernfitnessforum.com

hollertronix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hollertronix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hollertronix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hollertronix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hollertronix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hollertronix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hollertronix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hollertronix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hollertronix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hollertronix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hollertronix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's a ****ing horrible diet. You're just sipping on shakes and barely eating any real food.

Originally Posted by kmulstay View Post
    are u vegetarian?? Definately looks light on the cals though(not good)
    Not at all. Thing is I don't eat much Veggies. I dont like salads and such So yea.. I would love have Just a salad as a meal but as of now I cant get myself have a salad.
    Originally Posted by hollertronix View Post
    That's a ****ing horrible diet. You're just sipping on shakes and barely eating any real food.
    Lol, I'm never really that hungry.. Maybe its habit. I can go all day on one meal Really.

hollertronix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hollertronix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hollertronix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hollertronix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hollertronix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hollertronix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hollertronix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hollertronix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hollertronix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hollertronix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hollertronix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol, I'm never really that hungry.. Maybe its habit. I can go all day on one meal Really.

Congrats. That attitude is going to get you fast to nowhere.

Originally Posted by hollertronix View Post
    Congrats. That attitude is going to get you fast to nowhere.
    How you figure because Im being honest?
    I've changed my whole lifestyle of eating in past few months.. from fastfood/Snacking horrible to a strict no sweets type deal. I just need some Ideas on how to Diet the right way as I kinda see my Diet might not be the healthiest.

KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    that diet will eat your metabolism away to nothing...read the stickies for some good examples
    owner:

modernfitnessforum.com

2 legit 2 quit garyshreddedwheats's Avatar
    garyshreddedwheats will become famous soon enough. (+50) garyshreddedwheats will become famous soon enough. (+50) garyshreddedwheats will become famous soon enough. (+50) garyshreddedwheats will become famous soon enough. (+50) garyshreddedwheats will become famous soon enough. (+50) garyshreddedwheats will become famous soon enough. (+50) garyshreddedwheats will become famous soon enough. (+50) garyshreddedwheats will become famous soon enough. (+50) garyshreddedwheats will become famous soon enough. (+50) garyshreddedwheats will become famous soon enough. (+50) garyshreddedwheats will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    go to walmart and buy a bag of chicken breast in the frozen food department its $6.79 you get like 30 oz of chicken in it and buy some bags of mixed veggis they are $1.49 a bag and you can eat like a champ and just tell your mom to make steak or tacos using ground turkey.. cmon stop sipping the shakes and killing that cottage cheese and eat some real food!
    Proud Member of the "I lost 100 Pounds" crew
    278-175

http://www.break.com/index/the-miracle-beer-diet.html
    ^the beer diet

Originally Posted by gfunk101588 View Post
    go to walmart and buy a bag of chicken breast in the frozen food department its $6.79 you get like 30 oz of chicken in it and buy some bags of mixed veggis they are $1.49 a bag and you can eat like a champ and just tell your mom to make steak or tacos using ground turkey.. cmon stop sipping the shakes and killing that cottage cheese and eat some real food!
    She actually buys that chicken breast.

So I should cook some chicken breast and put veggies and just eat that for lunch? What you suggest for breakfast?
    I'm up for anything I am willing to change My pattern I just want to see better results .

Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

As of now
    5'7
    157lbs

Also a Lowfat yogurt 6oz

like 2 oz cottage cheese
    Low fat 6oz Yogurt

EC stack+fish oil

I would suggest incorporating some complex carbs and lean meat. You don't seem to be eating much. Looks like something I'd read in a Cosmopolitan (no metro).

Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=107075211

I just keep posting this everytime I see a horrible diet. lol
    6'3"
    4/20/07 ~ 224lbs ~ 24+% BF
    7/20/07 ~ 203lbs ~ 14% BF
    9/11/07 ~ 221lbs ~ 20% BF
    12/11/07 ~ 196lbs ~ 12% BF
    1/20/08 ~ 212lbs ~ 18% BF
    4/1/08 ~ 200lbs ~ 11% BF
    7/17/08 ~ 232lbs ~ 18% BF
    11/10/08 ~ 208lbs ~ 12% BF
    1/1/09 ~ 217lbs ~ 16% BF