MrMaramba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMaramba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMaramba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMaramba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMaramba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMaramba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMaramba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMaramba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMaramba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMaramba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMaramba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down purple in train make me sick?

I have been taking White Flood my last three workouts. the first workout was great. the second workout i stacked it with purple wrath and it was great again. I worked out about 12 hours ago and stacked white flood(20min preworkout) and purple intrain(intraworkout) and i have seriously had the intrain tase( ick) in my mouth since, and have felt seriously sick to my stomachs. just started to get a little better so i can get some sleep but seriously anyone have a reaction like this???? did i use them to close to eachother???
    I used one scoop of white flood and the purple intrain was a sample pack i got from an order. hopefully i stop burping up that taste...

!!!white flood is great though!!! at least i only sampled the others before buying it.
    If my body is a temple, I've got a good foundation but I'm working on adding more rooms.

schlongy is not very well liked. (-100) schlongy is not very well liked. (-100) schlongy is not very well liked. (-100) schlongy is not very well liked. (-100) schlongy is not very well liked. (-100) schlongy is not very well liked. (-100) schlongy is not very well liked. (-100) schlongy is not very well liked. (-100) schlongy is not very well liked. (-100) schlongy is not very well liked. (-100) schlongy is not very well liked. (-100)
    whuat?

MrMaramba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMaramba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMaramba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMaramba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMaramba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMaramba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMaramba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMaramba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMaramba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMaramba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMaramba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

my bad haha

Originally Posted by schlongy View Post
    whuat?
    i took purple intrain and it make me feel horrible(nauseous) all day i dont see why it would i mean i figure white flood could possibly give me an upset stomach but thepurple intrain is just EAA's. i was wondering if anyone had a similar reaction.

(i was way tired and still feeling crappy when i wrote the first post at 5 in the morning lol)
    If my body is a temple, I've got a good foundation but I'm working on adding more rooms.

Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Never had any issue with Wraath or InTrain. I enjoy them both, there really isnt anything in it that should make you sick or nauseous so Im not sure what your issue is.
    Benes

imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Drink it in cold water.
    akkxn - just lift heavy ****.

Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Either it was something you ate before hand

or........

It was the nasty sucralose after taste from intrain itself. Only suggestion is to mix it in more water than you did before, thereby watering it down.
    -----------------

My workout journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168325713

curs3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curs3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curs3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curs3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curs3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curs3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curs3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curs3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curs3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curs3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curs3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    didn't eat/drink enough one day with the wf/pw combo and it played hell on my system too. Make sure to drink enough water. If you already are then not sure. just my two cents.

I have a meals plan and eat the same things every week, forever, same with my water intake. I guess it was probably just something my body reacted to in there, at least the white flood is working out great for me. Still weird, well thanks for the feedback anyway im going to do some research on the stuff in there and see if i might have an allergy/sensitivity to something i can avoid in the future while choosing supplements.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    never heard of that. possible you are sensitive to the protein in there.
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    never heard of that. possible you are sensitive to the protein in there.
    Possibly, Ill probably get a sample pack on my next order and give it another go without stacking it this time. I enjoyed purple wrath btw and again white flood is an amazing product. Hopefully it was just a freak thing and ill be able to use intrain later when I'm cutting.

schlongy is not very well liked. (-100) schlongy is not very well liked. (-100) schlongy is not very well liked. (-100) schlongy is not very well liked. (-100) schlongy is not very well liked. (-100) schlongy is not very well liked. (-100) schlongy is not very well liked. (-100) schlongy is not very well liked. (-100) schlongy is not very well liked. (-100) schlongy is not very well liked. (-100) schlongy is not very well liked. (-100)
    whatever